Every art has its own medium – oil, water-colours, clay, marble and bronze. For the art of Talent Acquisition the medium is the people. To succeed takes experience, vision and talent. But the artistry of blending a new personality into an organization must be supported by the skilful use of a number of tools and disciplines. These methodologies comprise the science of Talent Acquisition. Without the science, a search & selection firm’s performance will lack substance. Without the art, the performance will be merely mundane.
At Human capital solutions, we have been fine-tuning the art and science of talent acquisition and the true measure of our value lies not only in successful placement, but also in successful people. In line with our international expansion to APAC, Middle-East and Africa, we are currently looking to hire bright young interns from the premier institutes of India.
Base Location: Hyderabad
Designation: Intern – Talent Acquisition Business
Qualifying Criteria: Post-Graduate in any discipline
Stipend – 5000 per month
Internship Duration – 2 months
• Actively work on market penetration for India for Technology practice
• Identify major prospects in an assigned geography, catchment area(s) and help design & implement methodologies to acquire and develop candidates.
• Providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Developing strategies by studying integration of new ventures with company strategies and operations, examining risks and potentials, and estimating partners’ needs and goals.
• Central Database Management – Integration to Internal HCS product.
• Candidate Assessment through various channels for Technology as a domain.
• Updating job knowledge by participating in networking and business events, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in trade Exhibitions and events.
• Assist the Business Head in Marketing & Brand building activities specific to HCS service offering in the Talent Acquisition space in the overseas markets.
If the above is reasonably good description of your present job aspirations, we would like to get into a conversation with you.
How to Apply – Send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Representative will get in touch with you.