A Customer Service Oriented Company; Professional, Responsible, Honest, Conscious, Focused, Productive, Talented, Hard Working, Ambitious, Innovative, Proactive, Full of Energy – Ready to Serve Company.
American Loan Masters Inc. is the largest Independent trailer & tractor dealer in California. We carry over 400 trailers and 30 tractors in stock at any given time with the ability to custom order trailers for your special needs. With our award winning customer service combined with the ability for One Stop Shopping, we stand as the number 1 choice to purchase your next trailer or tractor. We only stock quality products with a proven track record of reliability.
We are authorized dealers for Big Tex Trailers, Aluma Trailers, Wells Cargo Trailers, PJ Trailers, Haulmark Trailers and Featherlite Trailers We are also authorized dealers of Mahindra Tractors “The World’s Number One Selling Tractor. We are proud to be the recipient of MAHINDRA EXCELLENCE AWARD for outstanding Implement Sales Performance for the Year 2014.
Job Title: 6 Months Paid Virtual Internship
Job Location: Virtual Internship (Work from Home)
Stipend: INR 50,000 per month.
Company Name: American Loan Masters Inc
Total Positions Available: Two.
The key internship learnings include:
* Search Engine Optimization
* Search Engine Marketing
* Google, Yahoo & Bing Pay Per Click Advertising
* Creating, Planning and Managing Paid Advertising
* Strategizing and planning for social media with a high target driven approach
* Implementing and executing ideas through online medium keeping in mind the
behavior of the target market
* Use of social media tools and analytics
* Monitoring and analyzing the social media trends and utilizing them in the
* Engaging audience in interactions and managing any conversations
* Managing Company Blog and forming a content strategy
* Tracking of all the online activity
* Online Reputation Management
Education: Masters in Marketing, Technology or Software.
A Person who has done SEO, SEM or PPC in the past will be given preference.
Open minded who thinks outside the box, accepts the challenge and shows the results is a plus.
Duration of internship: 6 months
How to apply: Please send your One Page resume to firstname.lastname@example.org