Business Development Job Description
The responsibilities of the Business Development (Intern) include but not limited to as follows:
- Meet or exceed targets for revenue growth with respect to service sales coupled with customer retention and acquisition
- Develop effective hot leads from all possible sources in the market and ensure on version of leads by deep engagement and commitments to the laid down targets
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes for submission of contract and invoice documents
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to support Sales Strategy
- Generate new business and raise awareness of our company’s other products
- Preparing business proposals, bids and contracts, responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
- understand the progress of product design and development status and brief the client. Satisfy client’s queries and need
- Establish close working relationship and professional engagement with design team and keep them fully informed about client concerns
- Attend events and conferences to build professional networks
- Pro-actively take on additional targets performance responsibility
Role: Working closely with the marketing/branding team to design company collaterals, brochures, corporate stationery, company branding, banners, social media posts etc. The intern will be working with the Education team and be actively part of an interesting and very exciting setup.
Requirements: Strong communication skills are a must. Basic knowledge of MS office and ability to work under pressure in a young and dynamic team is required. Public Relations and negotiation skills will be an advantage.
Eligibility : Graduate/Post Graduate/Under Graduate
Email Us: email@example.com