Summer training/ Summer internship training

SoftCrayons Tech Solutions offering 6 weeks & 6 Months summer training/ Summer Internship & Industrial Project based Training in Delhi/NCR, Ghaziabad and Noida for M.TECH, B.TECH, M.C.A, B.C.A, B.S.C, M.S.C students.

SoftCrayons Tech Solutions one of emerging IT institute in Noida, Delhi/NCR, Ghaziabad,
which always try to provide opportunities for students for their better future and provide training on all IT related courses.

We are inviting for summer training, java internship training, Python internship training, PHP internship training, dot Net internship training, SEO internship training etc in Ghaziabad, Delhi/NCR and noida.

Benefit of the training @ SoftCrayons Tech Solutions is that. it brings you in touch with industry experts and industry environment.

Eligibility – .M.C.A / B. Tech./B.C.A /B.E /M.S.C (IT & CS), B.S.C, M.TECH

Period of Training:- 6 weeks, 45 Days, 90 Days and 120 Days, 6 months.

Industrial Training will include: interview preparation class, live projects, learning, training, presentations, Problem solving etc.

At the end of the course, students will get certification from SoftCrayons Tech Solutions.

Limited seats are available so hurry up. Registrations for summer training/ summer internship batches are now open. For registration call us or visit SoftCrayons Tech Solutions.

SoftCrayons Tech Solutions,

Email: softcrayons@indianinternship.com

14 Responses to “Summer training/ Summer internship training”

1. somya agarwal says:

I want to do summer internship.

2. Suman Kumar Mandal says:

Respected Sir/Mam I am a computer Science engineering student.I want to do Internship training. I kindly request to you.

3. srivastava says:

hi , looking for on the job training as i am placement incharge of a college of management & technology
    kindly acknowledge

4. Vijay Kumar S says:

Respected Sir/Madam

I am computer Science engineering student of M.tech .I want to do Internship training for peroid of 16 weeks. I kindly request to you give information about it.

5. Gopal Singh Airara says:

I am student of B. Tech student in the field of C S field, and I want winter /summer training programme either in government of India organization or MNC in India. can I get it or not.

6. kanika says:

Respected Sir/Mam I am a computer Science engineering student.I want to do Internship training.plz give the details of php and oracle

7. Rachit Singh says:

Sir,
    I am a B.Tech (CSE) 2nd year student and i want to do summer internship for 1 month so can u help me for this.
    Please give me solution for this.

8. anil sharma says:

Sir my daughter studing in B.tech 3rd year in computer science.Now she want to intership training on compiler.

9. rytham says:

Sir, I am a Btech IT 2nd year student and i want to do internship. Can u help me for further process.

10. simranjeet singh sahni says:

sir
    I am pursuing b.tech in computer sciences(2nd year) and am intersted in doing internship under your guidance(softcrayons).
    so please guide me so that i can get in with your touch.
    thankyou.

11. Subhash H Lepaksh says:

Sir, I’m Studying in 2nd Year B.Sc and i am interested o do my internship in your sector. please provide me a chance.

12. Shweta says:

Sir, my brother has joined BCA this year, I wanted to know whether you provide internships to 1 st year BCA Students.

13. teenu says:

i want to do this internship

14. Ram says:

sir, i’m a b.tech 3rd year computer science and engineering student. can you please explain about your interns . i’m expecting interns for 2 months(may &june) in this summer.