Industrial Training-Internship-BCA-MCA-BTECH students Delhi

Collaborative Business Consulting (P) Ltd. was established in 2010 to help curb the skill gap for providing services to startups from Technology standpoint.CBC is a global solution provider in the fields of consulting, analytics, architecture, solution building and end to end implementations strategies. Our expertise lies in helping customers access data as a strategic asset through a combination of advanced predictive techniques, state of the art technology and optimal data processing solutions.

Eligibility – MCA / B. Tech./B. C. A /B. E /MSC (IT & CS).

Period of Training: – 6 months, 120 Days, 90 Days, 60 Days, 45 Days and 6weeks.

Training Schedule: 2 Hours Daily on week days (Monday To Friday)

Project Training will include: Learning, Training, Case study, Presentations, Problem solving and Live Project Scenario.

The Industrial training is offered live in
-Server Management
-Dot Net & Microsoft Technologies (ASP, ASPX, VB, C#, etc)
-PHP
-Data Warehousing
-ETL tools
-Marketing & HR for MBA Students

On successful completion of Project Training, CBC will issue Certificate of Completion

The candidates who are eligible and selected for Project Training would be undergoing this training in CBC Development Centre at Ashok Vihar, Delhi.

SEATS WOULD HAVE TO BE BOOKED NOW

For 6 months Project training for Btech, MCA, BCA, BSc IT, M.Sc IT,

Email: cbcinfotech@indianinternship.com

11 Responses to “Industrial Training-Internship-BCA-MCA-BTECH students Delhi”

1. bhanu says:

I would like to do the internship.
    I am 3rd year btech (cse) student.

2. Santosh Psndey says:

I want to do training of your company

3. vibha prabhu says:

Sir,
    I am a student of national institute of technology goa.
    I have completed my 3rd year in electrical and electronics wngineering. Can i get an internship of 6-8 weeks in hcl?

4. Omprakash Dhakar says:

sir ,
    I am a studend of b.tech(mechanical) 4 year. I want to do summer internship in your company.

5. Omprakash Dhakar says:

respected sir ,
    I am a student of b.tech(machenical) 3 year from jaipur (rajasthan). I want to do summar internship from your company.

6. MD AKARAR ASHRAF says:

Sir
    I am student of b.tech(electrical and electronics) 4th year from Faridabad (Haryana). I want to do internship of (6month)from your company.

7. saridey pavan satya venkata krishna mohan says:

i am b.tech. 1st year want to do internship

8. Farooz ahmad khan says:

Hello sir,
    I am the student of Gulzar Group of institutes which is affiliated to punjab technical university in Electrical and electronics engineering . I want to internship of 6 months from your company. Please send me the full details about the electrical designs and power system in which you will train me at your company .

9. Babita says:

hi,Iam mca student final year &I am tyring training 6month

10. Shweta says:

Sir, My brother is in 1st year of BCA, can he join you as an intern in summer 2017.

11. Anil singh mehta says:

Sir m Anil mehta pursuing Bca from Iica Bareilly I want to do internship for 2 months.please provide me complete details.. Sir plz suggest me