Six weeks/months Summer internship at CMC Ltd(A TCS Sub) at New Delhi

Industrial Training

Industrial Training

Six Months Industrial Training is a most decisive part for an IT/CSE/ECE engineer while pursuing B.Tech, MCA, BCA and other related degree. It is a crucial part of their life or boost to career so that they can stay ahead among others all the way through career. The purpose of this training is to furnish students with skilled knowledge and practical experience. It is a pre-professional period for a student after which he or she enters into a professional life and get position in industry on behalf of their performances. Industrial Training play very important role in the career of graduate students. Due to lack of practical knowledge in university program Industrial Training become essential for graduates.

CMC Academy, a division of CMC Ltd (A Subsidiary of TCS Ltd) is providing Six Months Industrial Training at Delhi for MCA/BCA/B.Tech/B.E, CMC Ltd has been a key partner in nation building process and has successfully completed governance projects for various state governments and central government for different domains.

CMC Ltd. has also been expanding its service presence in international markets offering off-shoring advantages and delivering value through service level-based and project scope-based deliveries.

CMC Limited is a leading systems engineering company in India, offering Six Months Industrial Training at Delhi for MCA/BCA/B.Tech/B.E.

Eligibility – B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.Sc

Duration of Training :- 45 Days, 60 Days, 90 Days, 120 Days, 6 weeks, 6 months

•  PHP/PHP++
•  CCNA, Networking
•  CCNP
•  Embedded Systems
•  MCITP
•  Java, J2EE, Advance Java
•  Oracle
•  Dot Net & Microsoft Technologies (ASP, ASPX, VB, .net etc)
•  Robotics
•  Android
•  SQL Server
•  Linux & Red Hat (RHCE, RHEL)

Certification / Training Letter
A certificate (Training Letter) is provided to all the participants at the end of the training.

Our candidates are working in MNC like Wipro, Ericsson, Infosys, Microsoft etc.

CMC LTD, an efficient Training and Placement cell is constantly working towards providing the best career prospect to the students.

Six Months Industrial Training  at Delhi for MCA/BCA/B.Tech/B.E will be provided by Industry professionals.

CONTACT  US

CMC Training Centre, E-78, South Extension Part-1, New Delhi-110049
Call: – 0-8588893993/91/92

Email- info@cmcnewdelhi.com or cmcsouthex@gmail.com

For more Details Visit: www.cmcnewdelhi.com

23 Responses to “Six weeks/months Summer internship at CMC Ltd(A TCS Sub) at New Delhi”

1. Ruchika Mutreja says:

Sir,

I am an ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION student of III YEAR and pursuing my graduation from HARYANA ENGINEERNG COLLEGE, JAGADHRI, YAMUNANAGAR. I am interested to do a 6 weeks internship in CCNA from your company so please provide me essential details to move further.

Thanking you

Regards

Ruchika Mutreja

2. RITURAJ says:

i am mba student of 2nd sem pursuing my pg from coc patna (mu) . i am interested to do a 6 month internship in hr /finance from your company . so please provide me esential details to move further . Thanking you rituraj

3. keshav sharma says:

Myself keshav sharma. I have completed my 6th sem in civil engineering. Now I want internship for around 1 month. Please provide the details.

Thanking you
    Keshav Sharma

4. Nisha says:

hello,
    i m Nisha pursuing ny b.tech in electronics and communication field from INVERTIS UNIVERSITY, bareilly. i m interested in doing the internship from your company in embedded systems and networking. please inform me about the details and also any charge required.
    thank you.
    reply soon

5. Shivani says:

Hlo sir
    m 2nd yr cse student
    pls suggest me which one is best for cse internshp Php or c/ c ???

6. Mcmillan Goyal says:

Sir,
    I am an ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION student of 4th YEAR and pursuing my graduation from Punjabi University, Patiala I am interested to do a 6 months internship in CCNA from your company so please provide me essential details to move further.
    Thanking you
    Regards
    Mcmillan Goyal

7. Jubin Lathif says:

Sir/Madam,

I would like to know if you provide internship for B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology) undergrads. Please do let me know. I complete my course in December this year. I can provide additional document including my CV and KSA if required. Preferred time period of internship will be from Jan 2015 onwards. Thank you very much for your time.

Regards,
    Jubin Lathif

8. k.rajeeb says:

hai sir. i am studying 4th year e.c.e. i want internship. when the internship starts?

9. Annu kumari says:

Sir/Madam,

I am a final year student of M.C.A and persuing my mca from oist,bhopal. I will complete my 5th sem in December this year.I am interested in doing my final year project and 6 weeks internship from your company.Preferred time period of internship will be from Jan 2015 onwards.Please provide me essential details including its charges.

Regards,
    Annu kumari.

10. Neha says:

Sir,

I am an ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION student of III YEAR and pursuing my graduation ITS ENGINEERNG COLLEGE, GREATER NOIDA. I am interested to do a 6 weeks winter internship in BHEL from BHOPAL so please provide me essential details to move further.

Thanking you

Regards

Neha

11. shailja says:

Hi ! I am 4th yr student pursuing my BTECH in ECE and wants to do 6 months training in cmc technologies. But I want it to do in IT and i am intrested in internship. in a good and core IT company in DELHI NCR region .

thanking you

regards

shailja

12. baljinder kaur says:

Hlo sir ..
    I want to join your internship for my six months training of b.tech mechanical

13. ISHITA says:

Sir,
    I am an Computer sci and Engineering(C.S.E) student of III YEAR and pursuing my graduation . I am interested to do a 6 weeks winter internship in TCS so please provide me essential details to move further.
    Thanking you
    Regards
    Neha

14. Shamak says:

Sir,
    I am a Computer Sci. and Engg.(C.S.E.) student of 3rd year and pursuing my graduation. I am interested in a 6 week training from your company. Please provide me the essential details.
    Thanks

15. Anil says:

Hi I’m Anil doing my graduation in civil from bharat institute of technology sonipat .I want 2 do 6week interenship from ur company.so kindly provide me essential details to move further.

16. Pushkar Kathayat says:

Hello sir,
    I want to do internship.
    Is this currently working?

17. PRIYANKA GUPTA says:

Hello sir,
    I want to do internship. I am b-tech CSE passout student.
    Is this currently working?

18. lalit says:

hello sir i m a student of cse 2nd year i want to do summer training of 2015 in tcs,so plz provide me the required process for applying in Delhi only …plz mail fee structure and location and process of applying

19. Palash Kothari says:

I am an Electrical and COMMUNICATION student of III YEAR and pursuing my graduation AMETI UNIVERSITY , NOIDA. I am interested to do a 45 Days internship from Delhi so please provide me essential details to move further.
    Thanking you
    Regards

Palash Kothari

20. sarika verma says:

gud morning sir/ma ,i am student of mba 1st year and i want to do summer training in delhi ncr in government company . so give me some suggestions and information about the traning procee of it, its very helpful for me.

21. kiran says:

sir/ma’aam, i have given my fouth semester exams of mca just now and i want to know about winter training in your company-so plz give me some information about it.

22. Himanshugawande says:

is it paid internship???

23. nabeela says:

Sir,
    I did BCA from bnanasthali university and pursuing my post graduation from sikkim manipal university. I am interested to do a 6 weeks internship in CCNA from your company so please provide me essential details to move further.
    Thanking you