TRAINING/INTERNSHIP ON LIVE PROJECT at Noida

Hello,

Greetings!

Hope you are doing Well !

I would like to introduce My Company. LOGICTECH SOFTWARE PVT LTD

We are one of the renowned Software Development Company initiated in 2011, providing IT solutions for over the years and creating enormous success stories.

We have group of experienced professionals with the sole purpose of creating a unified company that provides solutions for web and mobile application development. We have dedicated teams of designers, developers and quality analyzers.

Industrial Training Based on Live Projects: JAVA, .NET, PHP, ANDROID

JAVA .NET PHP ANDROID
CORE JAVA FRAMEWORK 4.0/4.5 PHP 5.3 BASIC ANDROID
ADVANCE JAVA C# MYSQL Android Framework
STRUTS ASP.NET with C#
CAKE PHP OScommerce Development
HIBERNET ADO.NET
JOOMLA X-Cart Development
SPRING MVC WORDPRESS Prestashop Development

Let us know if you find that we could be of assistance for any of your projects, we would be pleased to offer our services to you and we will help you provide the right fit.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Our Ethics work on Quality, Commitment and Transparency.

Thanks & Regards,
HR DEPARTMENT
Email: logictechsoft@indianinternship.com

6 Responses to “TRAINING/INTERNSHIP ON LIVE PROJECT at Noida”

1. Rakesh kumar says:

Hey i am 3rd year comp sc b-tech student i want to do internnship on android or .net which one will be more suitable.

2. umar farooque khan says:

Dear sir
    i m a b.tech Third year student with computer science and engineering from Alfalah university,Faridabad
    i have the knowledge of c/c++, Core java, php,html5,css,java script,j queary,Sql, i am interested in internshp in your company.

3. arun kumar says:

hello, i m pursing b.tech in computer science engineering and i want to do 6 month industrail training in android.

4. suman choudhury says:

Sir,
    I am a MCA final year student & interested to do a 120 days internship from your company so please provide me essential details to move further.

Thanking you

Regards
    Suman Choudhury

5. Pankaj says:

I am pursuing B.tech. It’s my 7th semester.I want to do training for 8th semester from the month January 2015 in HCL .I want to know the full details ..how can i apply for it.

6. Krishna Ganeriwal says:

I am looking for an internship in a company like that of yours…want to get the details….looking forward to a reply…thanks