MBA | BBA Internship Program in Pune

About Us:

Optimized InfoTech was founded by individuals with a passion for Online Marketing and experience dating back to 2011. With many years of online marketing experience, primarily in the eCommerce sector, we know what clients expect and what they deserve.

MBA | BBA Internship Program in Pune

Internship Details:

Education: BBA, MBA
Function: Marketing & HR
Experience: 0 – 0 Years
Designation: Intern, Fresher, Management Trainee, HR Executive
Location: Pune
Schedule: Full Time

Benefits of working with us:

• We provide quality internships tailored to each intern’s individual interests, which promote and offer opportunities to make long-term impacts.
• We create an association between organizations and young professionals in order to foster to build capacity, and to make an impact for both parties.
• We also seek to develop and manage programs focused opportunities to bring candidate’s new ideas to the forefront and provide the expertise necessary to bring those ideas to fruition.
• Increased Employee Engagement and Productivity Raised Awareness of Company Values.

Job Description:

• Candidate should have very good communication and presentation skills.
• Candidate should be able to handle inquiry calls, convert them into clients & generate Business.
• Develop and execute inputs for better solutions that meet new requirements.
• Develop contacts with client, individual and organizations and should able to enhance effective strategies and techniques to ensure their clients towards success.
• Candidate has to do regular documentations and maintaining all the records properly.

Internship Profile Description:

• Get associated with the MNC and exposed to world-class strategies and processes.
• Should have good interpersonal skills to build up the relations with business product heads.
• Should be able to generate business in sales by directly interacting with the clients.
• Planning and execution of new plans to promote the business.
• Participating in conferences, representing for company’s product or service.

Internship Certification:

• Internship certificate will be given to all the students who successfully complete their projects.
• Internship programs are work-based learning opportunities in an intern academic field that enable the intern to develop practical skills that will enhance his or her future career and bridge the gap between formal education and practical work experience.

Contact us for any query:

Optimized InfoTech

Mail ID: optimizedinfotech@indianinternship.com

1. UDAY NARAYAN DUBEY

on February 6, 2014 at 5:40 pm - Reply

HELLO SIR/MAM,
    I AM UDAY NARAYAN DUBEY FROM LUCKNOW U.P. INDIA . I HAVE PASSED B.B.A(MARKETING MANAGEMENT) IN 2013 AND DOING M.B.A(MARKETING) IN 2014 I AM COMPLETING MY 2nd SEMESTER M.B.A EXAMINATION IN APRIL. SO I WANT TO JOIN TWO MONTHS TRAINING PROGRAM IN INDIAN INTERNSHIP AND WANT TO GAIN MORE PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE ABOUT MARKETING. SO PLEASE ALLOW ME TO WORK WITH INDIAN INTERNSHIP PROGRAM WITH YOU. I WILL DO EFFORT AS MUCH I CAN. THANK YOU!

2. Balaji Dubey

on March 3, 2014 at 6:32 am - Reply

Sir, Iam Balaji Dubey from Pondicherry doing my MBA in International Businees on Finance and HR from Pondicherry University. I have completed my 4th Semester exams and have been searching for a project in HR so can u please grant me an opportunity to do my HR project from your company. i would give my full potential and effort to the project.

3. pushpanjali bokey

on April 25, 2014 at 5:42 am - Reply

Hello Sir/Madam,

i am pushpanjali bokey from nagpur MH.,doing MBA in Hr and Marketing in second semister .I am intersted in doing the internship (PROJECTS)in Hr,So plese guide me to do internship in your company. iam intersted in mumbai ,nagpur or pune in JUNE and JUly Months 2014,

4. Amit Kushwaha

on April 27, 2014 at 10:05 am - Reply

Sir/mam,
    I’m Amit kushwaha and I’m pursuing mba(mrktng) from sinhgad institute n I want to do sip from your organization.

5. N.Sandeep Kumar

on May 28, 2014 at 5:26 am - Reply

Hai Sir/Madam

Im N.Sandeep Kumar Presentely im pursuing my MBA (PGDM) in
    Finance an Analytic from RK Business
    school n i have completed my 2nd term now im for internship.. im looking in Finance sector.. so guide me to complete the task.. im intrested to work in places in Banglore, chennai, an pune.. will put my effort and complete the project in smarter way.. wil b waiting for a reply from your side,,, hoping for the best..

6. ANJALI PANDEY

on January 19, 2015 at 5:11 pm - Reply

I am student of bachelor of business management (international business) 2nd year and willing to do internship .

7. Meghraj chaunde

on May 20, 2015 at 9:26 am - Reply

Dear sir,
    i am student of MBA pursuing from Dr. D.Y.Patil institute of Management and i want to do my summer internship with our company in my HR specilisation in pune location.
    i ensure that it would explore my opportunity and my Area of specilisation effectively.
    plz kindly inform me for my internship during period may to july 2015.
    i ensure that

8. kulbhushan bhaware

on June 13, 2015 at 5:39 am - Reply

dear sir,
    I am student of MBA(IT) pursuing from SSBS institute of management and i want to do SIP with your company in my IT specialization in pune location.
    plz kindly inform me for my internship during period jun to august 2015.

9. Gajanan L. Dhangar

on January 13, 2016 at 11:42 am - Reply

I am Gajanan L. Dhangar Presently I am pursuing my MBA in
    Finance an Analytic from Business, In Pune University
    school n i have completed my 2nd term now im for internship.. im looking in Finance sector.. so guide me to complete the task.. im intrested to work in places in Mumbai, an pune.. will put my effort and complete the project in smarter way.. wil b waiting for a reply from your side,,, hoping for the best..

10. Suraj gwariya

on February 3, 2017 at 6:54 am - Reply

Hello sir
    I am interested to do internship .I am pursuing MBA in finance at udaipur rajasthan sir how can apply for internship for 2 months
    Please reply
    Suraj gwariya

11. Ashish sabne

on April 23, 2017 at 1:19 pm - Reply

sir I am Ashish sabne from aurangabad I am perceiving my mba 2nd year in hr in aurangabad
    so for 2 months I need intership so sir lls can you tell me whether it is available or not