Duration: 3 to 6 months
- Must be pursuing Master’s degree in Human Resource, Organizational Development or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills (word processing and spreadsheets)
- Knowledge on the different channels of recruitment (Social Media, Job Portals, head hunting etc).
- Flexible schedule and ability to work extra hours as needed
What you will get
- Hands on experience in the overall HR functions at Compassites.
- Working experience in a start up kind of environment.
- Will receive a certificate at the end of the internship.
How to Apply
Put together a snappy 5 slide ppt presentation, on who you are and why you
Should be hired for this internship and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org