Job Title: Summer Internships @ 3HD Media for MBA/BMS/BMM/BBA /BE/ B-TECH/ BCA across India

Company Profile: 3HD Media is a rich digital media agency offering an endless list of digital services all aimed at engaging the customer on one single touch point that the customer never fails to carry along and that is their mobile phone
Students Profile:
• MBA / PGDM (All Specialization
• BE/ B-TECH
• BCA
• BMM/ BMS/ BBA (All Specialization )
• MCA

Job Location: Anywhere In India. Location will be decided by you

Duration of Internship– As per your University Curriculum

Pre Placement Offer (PPO) will be offered for the best intern.
Certificate of Achievement will be issued to all the students who interns with 3HD Media

Job Descriptions for MBA Internship Students:

(Marketing) JD for Brand Executives:
•Speaking with clients about effective marketing strategies.
•Preparing budgets
•Develop and execute innovative promotional inputs
•Prepare creative/media plan briefs for the brand
•Prepare brand Market Research (MR) briefs for Usage & attitude studies/Brand Track and other tools.
•Develop contacts with individuals and organizations, and apply effective strategies and techniques to ensure their clients’ success.
•Be informed of industry trends and deals.
•Arrange meetings concerning issues involving their clients.
•Confer with clients to develop strategies for their brands, and to explain actions taken on their behalf.
•Schedule promotional or performance engagements for clients.

(Core Finance)JD for Converting SME’s into MNC ‘s by organizing finance against equity:
•Meeting SME’s and show them how they can grow from an SME to an MNC. This could be done by arranging funds for these SME’s against equity as most of the SME’s today cannot grow because of fund problems.
•Valuation of the MNC and having regular meetings with these SME’s to come to a final valuation of the company.

(HR)JD for Based on CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
•Meet the CSR Managers and find out how they spend their money on CSR activities.
•Combining CSR and HR
•Developing motivation levels and having regular meetings with various department staff members.

(IT)JD for
•Maintaining the DBM (Database Management ) system
•Providing online analytical tools for marketing the event
•Providing online analytical tools for planning & execution of the event
•Consolidating of DBM(Database Management) so that the sponsor can get one single dashboard to make their decision

Job Profiles for BMM /BMS Students:

Event Executives:
•Plan and organize corporate events like Seminars, Conferences & Product launches at various five star hotels in Mumbai.
•Plan & organize Fashion Shows, Beauty Pageants & Pub promotions

PR Executives:
•Attending high profile Corporate events at various five star hotels across India and developing a relationship with various media buying agencies , ad agencies & Clients
•Write interesting and effective press release, prepare information for the media kits

Production Executives:
• Planning budgets for short films and commercials.
•Finding celebrities who would match the profile of the brand for which the commercial is being made.
•Assisting Directors
•Working day to day budgets for the complete crew on sets
•Coordinating with various agencies during pre and post productions.

Digital / Social Media Executives:
•Working on various digital mediums & social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube ,LinkedIn etc.

Kindly contact 3hdmedia@indianinternship.com

1. Poonam

on November 11, 2013 at 8:03 am - Reply

I am looking for an HR internship I am pursuing MBA from MDIM Indore, I am in 3rd sem please help me with best internship. I also have 3 years experience in international Bpo.

2. ANKIT AGARWAL

on December 1, 2013 at 12:34 pm - Reply

Hello sir/madam,

i am in search of an internship in electronics and communication department.i am pursuing my b tech from c.v.raman college of engg bhubaneshwar, i wil be completing my 2nd year this summer.
    Please help me out with appropriate measures and options that i should avail for best internship.
    Thank you.

3. C.VIGNESHWAR

on December 11, 2013 at 4:04 pm - Reply

i need to know , is there any internship openings for PGDM international business?
    please help me out with appropriate options.

4. Abhishek Jaiswal

on February 3, 2014 at 7:27 am - Reply

i m a student of b.tech 3rd year of cse branch and i want to do summer internship at your company.so plz inform me soon…!!!

5. Pradnya Mahamulkar

on March 20, 2014 at 4:28 pm - Reply

Sir, I am Pradnya Mahamulkar, a student of MBA-I (HR) and I would like to do summer internship in ur organization. Please inform me as soon as possible.

6. Armaan

on March 26, 2014 at 1:00 am - Reply

I am an MBA aspirant. I want to do summer internship in marketing from May last to July 2014.
    Am persuing MBA from SINHGAD INSTITUTES ,PUNE.

7. Mahima

on April 3, 2014 at 8:26 am - Reply

I am pursuing Btech in the stream of Metallurgy and Material Science Engineering. I want to know whether any internship oppurtunities for this branch

8. dhana

on April 3, 2014 at 8:29 am - Reply

My branch is Metallurgy and Material Science Engineering. I want to know whether any internship oppurtunities for this branch

9. ASHU SINGH

on April 6, 2014 at 3:26 pm - Reply

i am looking internship in advertising,iam doing bmm in mumbai university,i am pursuing 2nd sem. pleaze help me for best internship

10. vani priya

on May 3, 2014 at 2:18 pm - Reply

Hello sir/madam,
    I am in search of an internship in electronics and communication department.Iam pursuing my b tech from University College of Engineering,Kakatiya University. I have completed my 3rd year.
    Thank you.

11. SATYAN BHUVAD

on May 9, 2014 at 8:36 am - Reply

i am looking for an internships in advertising. i appeared for t.y bmm. i have done bmm from mumbai university.

12. naveen

on January 24, 2015 at 2:14 pm - Reply

Hello sir, im naveen persuing my MBA in Dharwad . I want to do my intrenship in your company so please give me permission.

13. Aditi Arora

on January 12, 2016 at 9:02 pm - Reply

I am looking for the Finance internship at Mumbai location

Please help me out.

Thanks,
    Aditi

14. RISHIKA CHAUDHARY

on January 28, 2016 at 7:29 am - Reply

I would like to state that I am student of mba in financial markets from usms ,ggsipu,and as per our campus recruitment I want internship for 2 or 3 months in Summer in field of finance or financial market.

15. Prasanthi Maddirala

on March 19, 2016 at 2:33 pm - Reply

I am studying mba first year 2 nd sem & I want to do internship in Finance so pls guide me

16. Manor venkadesh

on April 3, 2016 at 5:10 pm - Reply

I am vidhyalankar college wad ala doing sybms HR WOULD like to do internship in your company for myself trained and you get pursued knowledge

17. Hussain Soni

on July 6, 2016 at 2:45 am - Reply

Hi Sir/Mam,

I want internship for BMM in Advertisement.If their is any opening regarding the same please help me out.

Thanks and Regards,
    Hussain Soni.

18. SHRADHA JALAN

on November 11, 2016 at 3:50 pm - Reply

I am pursuing BBA in christ university. I am looking for summer internship i.e in april and may. By that time i will be done with my first year of BBA

Thank you…!