We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our internship programme 2013. The internship would be in the area of vibrant HealthCare & ERP Solutions. We are starting a new Mobile project for our existing Healthcare product “+Connect” to run on iOS, BB, Win 8 and Android.
As an intern your main responsibilities will be to understand the functionality of the existing Web Project built in Asp.net and develop mobile apps for the different platforms.
For this internship we are looking for dedicated, self starting candidates with a passion for the Mobile Apps that with extensive training and development will help drive our product forward.
- Analysing the requirements of the product enhancements
- Maintaining and enhancing the existing database
- Responding to new requirements and developing software in asp.net
- Modifying existing Healthcare Software platform to enhance features
- Fluency in English / Hindi language is essential
- Passion for working in the HealthCare / ERP is a must
- Previous Internship / work experience is beneficial
- A self-starter; proven ability to take ownership & initiative of projects
- Knowledge of C#.net, Asp.net and MS Sql 2008 is a must and any experience would be preferable
- Education : B.Tech / MSc Computers / BSc Computers / MCA
- Stipend: This is a self-support internship and no stipend would be provided
Company Name: AnytimeConnect
Number of positions: 6 Openings
Training: Mobile App development training and mentoring would be part of the Internship assuming you already know Asp.net.
Internship commences immediately.
This is a self-support internship and no stipend would be provided.
Duration: 6 Months
Interested candidates can apply
Email us: email@example.com