CMC Ltd (A Subsidiary of TCS Ltd) is providing Six Months Industrial Training in TCS at Delhi for MCA/BCA/B.Tech/B.E, TCS Ltd has been a key partner in nation building process and has successfully completed governance projects for various state governments and central government for different domains.

TCS has also been expanding its service presence in international markets offering off-shoring advantages and delivering value through service level-based and project scope-based deliveries.

CMC Limited is a leading systems engineering company in India, offering Six Months Industrial Training in TCS at Delhi for MCA/BCA/B.Tech/B.E.

Industrial Trianing

Industrial Trianing

According to NASSCOM 4,00,000 IT Professional will be required this year in India, it is said that new engineers are found lacking today are Technical Knowledge, English Language, Process Orientation and Critical Thinking. Keeping these skill gaps in mind, CMC LTD plans to provide Six Months Industrial Training in TCS at Delhi for MCA/BCA/B.Tech/B.E.

Eligibility – B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.Sc

Duration of Training :- 45 Days, 60 Days, 90 Days, 120 Days, 6 weeks, 6 months

•  PHP/PHP++
•  CCNA, Networking
•  CCNP
•  Embedded Systems
•  MCITP
•  Java, J2EE, Advance Java
•  Oracle
•  Dot Net & Microsoft Technologies (ASP, ASPX, VB, .net etc)
•  Robotics
•  Android
•  SQL Server
•  Linux & Red Hat (RHCE, RHEL)

Certification / Training Letter
A certificate (Training Letter) is provided to all the participants at the end of the training.

Our candidates are working in MNC like Wipro, Ericsson, Infosys, Microsoft etc.

CMC LTD, an efficient Training and Placement cell is constantly working towards providing the best career prospect to the students.

Six Months Industrial Training in TCS at Delhi for MCA/BCA/B.Tech/B.E will be provided by Industry professionals.

CONTACT  US

CMC Training Centre, E-78, South Extension Part-1, New Delhi-110049
Call: – 0-8588893993/91/92

Email- info@cmcnewdelhi.com or cmcsouthex@gmail.com

For more Details Visit: www.cmcnewdelhi.com

71 Responses to “Six weeks/months winter internship at CMC Ltd(A TCS Sub) at New Delhi for MCA/BCA/B.Tech/B.E”

1. patel faisal says:

I am completed diploma+b-tech in cse

2. ashish says:

Sir ,
    i am in b.tech(cse) in 2nd yr .can i join this programme .plese send me details om my id

3. Darbar Khan says:

6th semester project training

4. Mamatha varma says:

sir,
    i am studying b.tech 3rd yr in CSE branch.can i join in this programme.

5. Rahul says:

Thank you, for sharing such a useful information. I will like to do the PHP training in Delhi from CMC LTD. to get the opportunity to enter in TCS or better IT company.

6. ANKIT AGARWAL says:

Sir/madam ,
    i am pursuing my b tech from C.V.Raman college of engg bhubhaneshwar,
    I am in 2 nd year now.
    I am very much intrested in doing internship in this program,
    Please tell me if i can join this or not.
    Thank you.

• smita says:

Hello..
      I am pursuing b tech. I am in 6th semester, I want to do 60 days internship on Android plz send me details at my email id.

7. rahul singh rana says:

respected sir’
    i’m student of bca 5th semester andlooking for 3 months internship.

8. Lokesh says:

Hello
    i am student in b.tech 3rd year.
    i want to 6 months training so what was the process of selection for this program.

9. naina says:

sir/madam
    i am purshuing my b.tech .i am in 3rd year now ,i want to training in .net so pls give the deatail my id.

10. V.S.L. SRI HARI says:

My son wish to do 6 months internship starts from 1st April to 31st Dec. 2014 from your esteemed organization. He was completed B.Tech (CS) from Lingaiah’s University from Faridabad. Request please register his name and let us know details of formalities if any done.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Sesha Sai

11. Arulmozhi says:

hi sir, can u provide internship for M.E.(PG scholars)

12. paras says:

sir i hava done my diploma in cse and i want to do training in php so sir please tell me all about that

13. km. neelu says:

doing b.tech from mechanical..

14. Nikhil Bihari says:

i want to join the internship… i am bca holder/

15. jashwant says:

Planing to do project on Embedded Systems. Could you please share me information for next step.

Thanks
    Jashwant

16. Rajaram says:

I am studying 4-1 semester(IT),may i know details about the internship and what is the process to apply??plz inform me details as soon as possible.

17. NANDITA DEVI says:

Sir,i m currently doing MCA .And i would like to do the winter internship for my 6th semester project from your company…please kindly forward the details about this program.Thank you

18. SHUBHAM says:

Sir/mam,

I am doing final year MCA after one month i have to start the internship
    in mumbai if it is possible let me know for 6 months in oracle

19. Vaibhav Rai says:

Respected Sir/Ma’am
    With due respect i want to know about the details to join the internship. Is it paid? Certification will be from TCS or CMC? Pls send me the perfect Curriculum details. I m in Vth se of B.Tech.

20. dharmendra kushwaha says:

i am student b.tech( cs) final year
    i want to do training in core java,advance java so please sir tell me all about that

21. Kanika pahuja says:

Need to know its fee

22. Rajan says:

Sir/ Mam

I am Rajan Residing in Chandigarh Panjab. I am Persuing Msc. Information Technology from SGGS College Affiliated to Panjab University Chandigarh. I am currently having my 3rd Semester and examinations starts from 16. My 4th Semester of Master(Post Graduation)is based on 6 Months on the Job Training. Its my humble request please assist me on this.

Regards

Rajan

23. SUNIL KUMAR says:

send me details pls…

24. subhash kumar says:

I know detail about fee

25. Shubham Rastogi says:

Tell me about oracle and dot net with full information like fees and structure detailed address with the location and batch dates

26. Ashish says:

Plez mail me the details i m intrested

27. Abhishek Agrawal says:

I’ve given my Bca final exam and to join Tata for my Internship. I wanna know can I apply for the same now for this year Summer Internship Programs?? Please let me know at the earliest.

28. Vishal Babu says:

Sir, I m currently doing B.Tech. and I would like to do the winter internship for my 6th semester project from your company…Please kindly forward the details about this program.Thank you

29. komal says:

I’m persuing mca and I want to do internship of my last sem from cmc so plz give me all detail about cmc process for internship…thanku..

30. ashish says:

i am bca 2 year student and pursuing ccna training

31. ashish says:

please mail me all the details

32. Uday Vir Singh Rana says:

i ‘ m persuing Btech in ECE in 7th sem ..i want to do internship of my last sem from CMC so plz send me the details for having internship in your organisation..
    i will be very thankfull to u

33. Eisha Sharma says:

I am doing M C A (5th Semester). I have to do industrial training in 6th semester from Jan.2016. I wish to do that in TCS. Kindly guide me.

34. PRAKASHBHAI PRAJAPATI says:

mca sem-4 project one month

35. ankush kaushal says:

Respected sir/mam I’M doing M C A (v sem). i want to do internship of my last sem from TCS Jan.2016.Please send me the details for having internship in your organisation. i shall be very thankfull to u for this.

36. pankaj Kumar says:

Respected sir/madam,
    I want to do internship for six months in your company. In this time I am in B.tech last year with mechanical engineering.please I request to you provide detail about internship.
    Thanks for this

• sandipgiri says:

I am a student of finalj year mechanical engineering. I AM IN 7TH SEMESTER. I want to six mothds internship from your institute. Tell me the procedute for admission

37. Amandeep says:

Persuing MCA 5th sem.Looking forward to do internship in tcs.

38. aditya vikram says:

i have completed my 4th sem in mca…can i join ur internship program..

39. Shalu jain says:

I m student of mca 5 th sem I want to internship for 6 months

40. Shikha Varshney says:

I am a student of mca 5th sem I want to do internship in tcs so please send me the details of internship from your organisation.

41. Raj kumar says:

I am b.tech 7th sem student if Electrical Engg. branch. Can i join this company internship
    please give me info. about training ….

42. Vinay Gupta says:

43. SAMARTH GOYAL says:

Sir,i m currently doing Bsc with CS.And i would like to do the winter internship for my 6th semester project from your company…please kindly forward the details about this program.Thank you

44. Ravindra Paswan says:

sir,
    i am doing my MCA final year 5th semester, searching for 6 months training… i want to do project based on JAVA Programming Language. pls inform me……

45. Gopal krishna says:

Sir im student B.tec in computer sc 6sem im interest in winter traning plese Gide me 7062337953

46. saurabh jain says:

Hello..
    I am pursuing b MCA. I am in 6th semester, I want to internship on Networking plz send me details at my email id.

47. Vikas sachdeva says:

I am student of b.tech cse 2nd year
    Please mail me about the detail of the program

48. Ayush Rawat says:

i am in mca 3 sem right now and i wanna know about training session or 6 months in detail sp if you could pleas mail me , i would be grateful

49. Adigilli Nagalaxmi says:

I am civil engineering student. I want to do a internship in this summer for two months. Sir, if you don’t mind you will informed me.

50. komal says:

Respected Sir/Mam, I am pursuing b.tech and now in 8th sem I want to do internship on php for 6month.So, please register my name.I will be thankful to you.

51. Tasneem says:

Im a bca holder
    .. Completed my graduation 3yrs back can i take this training. I want training in php

52. Dhruva mishra says:

I am the student of b.tech third yr CSE branch, please send me the details for industrial training in advance java

53. joyeesha dutta says:

Sir/madam

i am very much interested to do a winter intership in your company. I am 3rd yr B.Tech in electronics & telecommunication in Heritage Institute of Technology

pl send the detail

thanks & regards

54. Shweta Shukla says:

sir/mam
    I am pursing btech from cse branch and is searching for 6 month industrial training….. i searched for it and i came to know about cmc limited from here…i will be very thankful to u if you provide me full details and procedure so that i can further persue upon it.

55. puja rani says:

Sir/mam
    I am persuing Mca from rourkela.Now i am in 5th sem .I want to do internship/project on java or in php for 4month after this sem.So, please register my name.
    i will be very thankful to u if you provide me full details and procedure in my email id.

56. PRASHANT SINGH says:

Sar i am persunig BCA 1st year can I am joining that internship

57. shalu says:

hello sir,
    i’m persuing b.tech, right now i am in 7th sem , i want to do industrial trianing in good company where i can learn something plz provide complete information

58. anupam Singh says:

i have completed 3 month training of java(core and advance) ,i want to join android industrial training further as i have 1 month experience of this.

59. Moni Kumari says:

Sir,i m currently doing MCA .And i would like to do the stipen based industrial internship please kindly forward the details about this program.Thank you

60. Lalnuntluanga says:

I am currently doing B.Tech. and I would like to do 45 days of winter internship from your company…Please kindly forward the full details and procedure.. Thank you

61. Ankit Sharma says:

I am recently pursuing my degree in Electronics and Communication. I would like to do 6 months stipen based internship. Please kindly forward the details about this program. Thank you.

62. satyamwebsolution says:

Satyam Web Solution are providing internship on live projects for MCA / B.Tech / B.Sc./ PGDCA (CSE & IT) students for 6/3/2 months in PHP / Asp .Net/ Java/ Android / Sql Server / DBMS / SEO/ Digital Marketing and more.

63. Jaspreet kaur says:

Respected sir/mam I’M doing M C A (v sem). Iwant to do internship of my last sem from TCS Jan.2016.Please send me the details for having internship in your organisation. i shall be very thankfull to u for this.

64. harmandeep kaur says:

Respected sir/madam I am in mca(v sem). I want to do six Month industrial training. That is start from Jan 2017 .can u plz send me details for having internship in your organization. Thank you.

65. Anil singh mehta says:

5 am
    Respected sir/mam I’M doing Bca (v sem). Iwant to do internship of my last sem from TCS Jan.2017.Please send me the details for having internship in your organisation. i shall be very thankfull to u for this

66. ankit saini says:

I am doing mca 5th sem . I want to join ur training programme. Please send me the details of internship programme or technologies u offer as soon as possible . I shall be thankful to you.

67. deepak says:

Hello sir/mam
    I am pursuing MCA. I am in 6th semester, I want to internship on Networking (ccnp) plz send me details at my email id.

68. Shuchi Aggarwal says:

I am a B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentaiton) student at Banasthali Vidyapith. I want to do 6-months training in 8th Semester starting from December, 2017. Kindly send me details to join your organisation.

69. anuj singh kamlakar says:

I have completed my MCA in year 2011 but the gap is huge about 5 year because of preparation in government sector. Unable to get any job still now. Can i join internship program for making career in future in IT sector.
    Suggested me plz.