LOOKING FOR MBA FINANCE PROJECT/INTERNSHIP IN BANGALORE?

• We invite students who are interested in doing their Internship/Project exclusively for the MBA, BBM, BBA, BCOM, M.COM and MEM .For HR, Finance & Marketing profiles

Internship /Project for BBM/BBA/BCOM/MBA/MEM Students those who have completed their 1 year.

• An Opportunity to enhance your strengths, Play a global role and Move to a leadership position and to get corporate exposure with real time work experience.

How to apply:
• Interested Candidates can mail resumes to hdfclife@indianinternship.com

1. Minimum period is 3-4 weeks and maximum is for 8-10 weeks.
2. Stipend will be provided on performance basis.
3. Location: Bangalore.
4. Duration: As per the internship/project slot instructed by colleges

Benefits and job details:-
1) Candidate will get project completion letter and with Appreciation letter
2) Can apply for Final Placement (Performance Basis)
Only after Completion of their U.G/P.G on performance basis..
3) Can Apply for Final Placement.

Project Topics (Example):-
Portfolio management
Asset allocation
Fund performance
Financial statement analysis
Working capital management
Comparison study
Ratio analysis

1. rifashshareef

on October 22, 2013 at 10:33 am - Reply

hey, iam doing msc quantitative finance in pondicheri central university. my 1st semester will complete in november. and i would like to do one month internship program in december. so can i apply for your internship programme.

quantitative finance is a new course… we have commerce finance subjects, with economics, statistics… it is almost same as mba in finance.

• Rahul saini

on December 22, 2013 at 8:19 am - Reply

Hey i think this course is same as M.Sc in financial mathematics.,

• Deepthi.S

on May 22, 2015 at 4:40 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
        I am Deepthi. S pursuing my M.Com from S.D.M College, Ujire. As a part of my PG course i am required to do Training from June 01st 2015 to July 10th 2015.
        I am interested in summer internship provided by your organization and would be greatly delighted to work as an intern. This internship would provide me with the ideal opportunity to assist at your organization and to expand my research skills.
        Hoping for a positive response from your side.
        Regards
        Deepthi.S

2. Subhraneel Roy

on November 20, 2013 at 8:18 pm - Reply

Hi,

I am Subhraneel Roy pusuing MBA(Marketing) from BIMTECH.I am interested in an internship in markrting domain in Bangalore.

Thank you.

3. SABA FALAK KAZI

on December 13, 2013 at 4:22 pm - Reply

hello,,,,I am Saba Falak Kazi persuing my PGDM in Finance from Kirloskar Institute Of Advanced Management Studies.I am interested in internship in finance….

4. ajay

on January 16, 2014 at 6:00 am - Reply

I m a student of BBA final year i want an internships in finances for 4 to 6 month plz rply

5. Dileep

on January 17, 2014 at 1:22 pm - Reply

i am Dileep persuing MBA (finance) 3rd sem at PESIT Banglore…i am searching for an internship in banglore.if there are any vacancies pls let me know…
    thanking you

6. Dheerendra kumar

on January 29, 2014 at 3:04 pm - Reply

hi…
    I am Dheerendra kumar pursuingMBA (Finance) 4th sem. at Noble school of business,bangalore . i am looking for internship please inform me if there is any vacancies.

7. BHAVYA

on February 3, 2014 at 6:45 pm - Reply

hai sir/madam,

i am bhavya, now i am pursuing MBA (Finance)4th sem at Raja Rajeswari college of Engineering, bangalore. i am looking for internship for the period of april 15th to july 15th (3 months )………..if any vacancies please let me know……… i think you will do the needful……..

Regards,
    BHAVYA

8. Rajesh

on February 9, 2014 at 4:05 am - Reply

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I’am pursuing MBA (Finance) from Karnataka University Dharwad,I’am studying in final semester, & also i have 2 years experience as Accounts executive. If any vacancies please let me know……… i think you will do the needful.

Regards
    Rajesh Vanahalli

9. sree vaishnav

on April 24, 2014 at 10:03 am - Reply

Good Afternoon Sir/Madam,
    I am Sree Vaishnav pursuing my mba in imperial college for business studies,icbs.I am interested in summer intenship in your organization.I am required to do from may 1 st to june 15 th.
    Hoping for your positive response from you.

Regards
    Sree Vaishnav

10. Alan mathew George

on May 9, 2014 at 11:26 am - Reply

I am doing my post graduation in management from DC School of Management Kerala and going to the final year. I am taking specialization of Finance with marketing and would like to do my in internship in HDFC life. I am very interested as my internship period is between May 20th and June 20th. Hope, the required decision will be taken by the concerned authorities.

Yours sincerely,
    Alan Mathew George
    PGDM Student

11. Latha

on May 18, 2014 at 1:23 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam

I am Latha, now i am pursuing PGDM (Finance)2nd sem at Emerald’s school of business in Tirupati. i am looking for finance internship for the period of May 20th to June15th
    (2 months) if any vacancies please let me know .
    i am waiting for your positive reply.

T.Latha.

12. Deepak Maharana

on June 7, 2014 at 6:42 pm - Reply

Dear sir,
    I am Deepak Maharana, I am pursuing my MBA 2nd sem in IBMR IBS. I am looking
    for internship in Finance (portfolio management) for 3 months that is 1st august to 31st
    oct 2014, if any vacancies please let me know.

Regards,
    Deepak

13. kavithasolanki.R

on June 21, 2014 at 1:55 pm - Reply

hi i am kavitha looking for internship for 1 month from 1st of june and a certificate. for mba finance i have completed my second sem mba from new horizon college of enegineering if there is any vaccancies please let me know

14. Arjun.R.Gowda

on June 27, 2014 at 2:41 pm - Reply

HI I am Arjun pursuing my MFA 3rd semester in Bangalore.I am looking for internship for 1 month from 1st of july and a certificate. My major subjects are finance and accounting.
    kindly help me with necessary details of what is the procedure.

Thanks in advance.

15. Nagendra

on July 9, 2014 at 12:05 pm - Reply

Hi am nagendra ..i wanted to do an internship for a month in the finance stream from july to august 10th..hope i get some response

16. kemika sah

on September 6, 2014 at 11:59 am - Reply

sir,
    i have am persuing my mba with major in finance.i have to do summer internship for 6months in some financial companies or banking sector can u suggest me whre all to apply.

17. Neelam Yadav

on October 24, 2014 at 2:44 pm - Reply

18. Neelam Yadav

on October 24, 2014 at 2:48 pm - Reply

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am Neelam Yadav i want to do an internship in the finance stream for three month hope i get some response.

Please revert back ASAP.

Thanks and Regrds

Neelam Yadav

19. sachin r chougule

on May 28, 2015 at 12:50 pm - Reply

hello sir/mam, this is Sachin from Bangalore. currently i am doing my MBA from ABBS,banglore. i am searching for intership in any reputed financial institution.Thank you.

20. Pinki

on July 10, 2015 at 11:39 am - Reply

Sir I need some bank for project n I try 2 send cv in hdfc site but it’s not go

21. K.Leelakrishna

on September 10, 2015 at 1:04 pm - Reply

Respected madam/sir,

I K.Leelakrishna finished my under-graduation B.COM with first class.Now i am pursuing my MBA first year, in Christ University,Bangalore. As part of my academics i have to do the “Live Project”. I have some knowledge on Accountancy and Finance.I have selected the Banking companies to do my Live Project,because i am thinking to do a research on Banking industry also.So it will helpful to my career also.Please accept my request and give me a chance to participate in your bank under Live project.THANK YOU SIR.

22. Nagendra A. Bagodi

on October 3, 2015 at 6:47 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am have completed my B.com Graduation With Distinction. At present i am pursuing my MBA 3rd semester in finance specialisation From KLS IMER Belgaum. i am looking for an Internship program in the area of finance. if there any please let me know sir.
    Thanking you,

23. Nagendra A. Bagodi

on October 3, 2015 at 6:48 am - Reply

B.com Undegraduation

24. Nirupam Mondal

on November 6, 2015 at 4:36 pm - Reply

Hi This is Nirupam Mondal MBA (Finance)
    looking for 6 months internship to my related field plz. kindly inform me as soon as possible

25. priyanka gulati

on December 1, 2015 at 5:09 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
    Iam priyanka persuing my PGDM (finance) final sem currently looking for 4 months internship from januray 2016 to april2016.kindly update me regarding your intership process .

26. ambika pandey

on May 28, 2016 at 12:18 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I have completed 1st year of MBA and want to do internship for 8 week’s in finance so please reply as soon as possible.
    Thank you.

27. Shanmuga Priya

on August 28, 2016 at 4:41 am - Reply

Hai sir, I pursuing my first year MBA. My aim is to take an specialisation in HR finance. So there is an any opportunity to do an my winter internship in your company.