LOOKING FOR MBA FINANCE PROJECT/INTERNSHIP IN BANGALORE?

• We invite students who are interested in doing their Internship/Project exclusively for the MBA, BBM, BBA, BCOM, M.COM and MEM .For HR, Finance & Marketing profiles

Internship /Project for BBM/BBA/BCOM/MBA/MEM Students those who have completed their 1 year.

• An Opportunity to enhance your strengths, Play a global role and Move to a leadership position and to get corporate exposure with real time work experience.

How to apply:
• Interested Candidates can mail resumes to hdfclife@indianinternship.com

1. Minimum period is 3-4 weeks and maximum is for 8-10 weeks.
2. Stipend will be provided on performance basis.
3. Location: Bangalore.
4. Duration: As per the internship/project slot instructed by colleges

Benefits and job details:-
1) Candidate will get project completion letter and with Appreciation letter
2) Can apply for Final Placement (Performance Basis)
Only after Completion of their U.G/P.G on performance basis..
3) Can Apply for Final Placement.

Project Topics (Example):-
Portfolio management
Asset allocation
Fund performance
Financial statement analysis
Working capital management
Comparison study
Ratio analysis

19 Responses to “LOOKING FOR MBA FINANCE PROJECT/INTERNSHIP IN BANGALORE?”

1. rifashshareef says:

hey, iam doing msc quantitative finance in pondicheri central university. my 1st semester will complete in november. and i would like to do one month internship program in december. so can i apply for your internship programme.

quantitative finance is a new course… we have commerce finance subjects, with economics, statistics… it is almost same as mba in finance.

2. Subhraneel Roy says:

Hi,

I am Subhraneel Roy pusuing MBA(Marketing) from BIMTECH.I am interested in an internship in markrting domain in Bangalore.

Thank you.

3. SABA FALAK KAZI says:

hello,,,,I am Saba Falak Kazi persuing my PGDM in Finance from Kirloskar Institute Of Advanced Management Studies.I am interested in internship in finance….

4. ajay says:

I m a student of BBA final year i want an internships in finances for 4 to 6 month plz rply

5. Dileep says:

i am Dileep persuing MBA (finance) 3rd sem at PESIT Banglore…i am searching for an internship in banglore.if there are any vacancies pls let me know…
    thanking you

6. Dheerendra kumar says:

hi…
    I am Dheerendra kumar pursuingMBA (Finance) 4th sem. at Noble school of business,bangalore . i am looking for internship please inform me if there is any vacancies.

7. BHAVYA says:

hai sir/madam,

i am bhavya, now i am pursuing MBA (Finance)4th sem at Raja Rajeswari college of Engineering, bangalore. i am looking for internship for the period of april 15th to july 15th (3 months )………..if any vacancies please let me know……… i think you will do the needful……..

Regards,
    BHAVYA

8. Rajesh says:

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I’am pursuing MBA (Finance) from Karnataka University Dharwad,I’am studying in final semester, & also i have 2 years experience as Accounts executive. If any vacancies please let me know……… i think you will do the needful.

Regards
    Rajesh Vanahalli

9. sree vaishnav says:

Good Afternoon Sir/Madam,
    I am Sree Vaishnav pursuing my mba in imperial college for business studies,icbs.I am interested in summer intenship in your organization.I am required to do from may 1 st to june 15 th.
    Hoping for your positive response from you.

Regards
    Sree Vaishnav

10. Alan mathew George says:

I am doing my post graduation in management from DC School of Management Kerala and going to the final year. I am taking specialization of Finance with marketing and would like to do my in internship in HDFC life. I am very interested as my internship period is between May 20th and June 20th. Hope, the required decision will be taken by the concerned authorities.

Yours sincerely,
    Alan Mathew George
    PGDM Student

11. Latha says:

Dear sir/madam

I am Latha, now i am pursuing PGDM (Finance)2nd sem at Emerald’s school of business in Tirupati. i am looking for finance internship for the period of May 20th to June15th
    (2 months) if any vacancies please let me know .
    i am waiting for your positive reply.

T.Latha.

12. Deepak Maharana says:

Dear sir,
    I am Deepak Maharana, I am pursuing my MBA 2nd sem in IBMR IBS. I am looking
    for internship in Finance (portfolio management) for 3 months that is 1st august to 31st
    oct 2014, if any vacancies please let me know.

Regards,
    Deepak

13. kavithasolanki.R says:

hi i am kavitha looking for internship for 1 month from 1st of june and a certificate. for mba finance i have completed my second sem mba from new horizon college of enegineering if there is any vaccancies please let me know

14. Arjun.R.Gowda says:

HI I am Arjun pursuing my MFA 3rd semester in Bangalore.I am looking for internship for 1 month from 1st of july and a certificate. My major subjects are finance and accounting.
    kindly help me with necessary details of what is the procedure.

Thanks in advance.

15. Nagendra says:

Hi am nagendra ..i wanted to do an internship for a month in the finance stream from july to august 10th..hope i get some response

16. kemika sah says:

sir,
    i have am persuing my mba with major in finance.i have to do summer internship for 6months in some financial companies or banking sector can u suggest me whre all to apply.

17. Neelam Yadav says:

18. Neelam Yadav says:

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am Neelam Yadav i want to do an internship in the finance stream for three month hope i get some response.

Please revert back ASAP.