Job Title: Software Engineer (Intern)
Job Location: New Delhi, India
Company Name: Attuendo Tech Studios Pvt. Limited
Company Profile: Attuendo Tech Studios is the IT and Technology part of the ‘House of Attuendo’ group. It creates world leading technological innovations to create an open and easier environment with an aim to connect the world through technology and bring it to everyone’s fingertips. It believes in making life easier and more entertaining. Our India Division is relatively new and currently has three divisions working on Os Programming, Software Programming and Entertainment. Our teams work on creating small program segments for our customers to full program packs, graphics arcades, online games, games for X-box, Playstation and PCs. Attuendo Tech Studios brings together the unique talents from within the IT sector and the highly talented programmers from across the world to form a conglomerate that will have an innovative and technological advantage to make the technology more useful and helpful for everyone.
We are Looking for talented and innovative interns who have a strong Linux base knowledge and are audacious and confident to think way out of the box with varied algorithms, coding cracks and new code structures. We offer flexible timings and a great opportunity to work on one of the game changing projects. All selected candidates shall have all expenses paid while interning at ‘Attuendo Tech Studios’.
Proficiency in APL or C# programming language
• Perform assignments with limited supervision.
• Strong Object Oriented Programming background.
• Web Parts and Custom Controls, Silverlight and Ajax a plus.
• Proven analysis, design and programming experience, preferably in a software development organization or Software as a Service environment.
• Proven ability to work independently with responsibility for writing programs and assessing system needs.
• Expert knowledge of current hardware, software and programming languages (Specially C++ and Python).
• Ability to think way out of the box and develop innovative and new algorithms
Internship Duration: 3-Months to 6 months (Depending on projects)
How to Apply: Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th October 2013. The Shortlisted applicants shall be called for interviews and mock programming sessions.
Stipend: Expenses Covered plus Monthly Allowance