Internship Opportunity in an US-Based MNC -Bangalore

Do you want to do internship with the next BIG thing?

MyDeals247 (world’s first real-time marketplace) offers both full-time (work out of Bangalore office) as well as virtual internship(work from home) programs for the MBA/PGDM/BBM/BBA students.

Watch this video about the internship (from our Chairman):

Benefits for the students:
Get associated with the MNC and exposed to world-class strategies and processes
Duration of full-Time internship: 2-6 months
No fixed stipend. Truly based on the performance (Can make up to Rs 20,000 per month)
Good possibility to hire the students on full-time basis (Performance based)

Requirements:
MBA in Marketing and HR
Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Those who are passionate about technology and internet industry

How to contact:
mydeals247@indianinternship.com with the subject-line {Current Location/Start Date/Number of Months}

16 Responses to “Internship Opportunity in an US-Based MNC -Bangalore”

1. shivakiran says:

sir i am intrested.

• k.sandeep says:

hello sir/madam
      im doing MBA right know im in (3rd sem) with my stream was Finance and marketing in Bangalore university, im looking for finance internship in MNC company, In bangalore, so pls i request u to suggest me internship

2. jyoti parappa patil says:

sir/madam,
    I am doing MBA( 3rd sem) with finance and marketing as my main subject from Bangalore university, I want to do my finance intership in US Based MNC,Bangalore,
    so i, request u to suggest or offer me intership.

Thanking you

3. Vinay says:

Sir / Madam,
    I am doing MBA (4th sem) Marketing as my major from VTU university in Bangalore. I want to do my marketing internship in a MNC,Bangalore. So I, request u to suggest or offer me internship.

4. Vinay says:

Sir / Madam,
    I am doing MBA (4th sem) Marketing as my major from VTU university in Bangalore. I want to do my marketing internship in a MNC situated in Bangalore. I request u to suggest or offer me internship.

5. Vinay says:

Sir / Madam,

DURATION(internship) 1st april to 23rd june.

6. v sandeep says:

Sir/Mam,
    I’m studying PGDM in business school INDUS BUSINESS ACADEMY in Bangalore.I am waiting for this type of company,which will offer me pre-placement by seeing my performance.My intern will start at may 1 and ends at 30 October.Six months intern. Please take me into consideration

7. ARNAB BISWAS says:

After completion of B.Sc (Biotechnology) from West Bengal University of Technology with 81.8% and securing 92.24% in February 2014 MAT studying PGDM at Pune Institute of Business Management, expecting an internship in your esteemed company.
    If my qualification suits I will be pleased.

8. Ram Prashath says:

Sir / Madam,
    I am doing B.E CSE (6th sem) in adhiparasakthi engineering college,melmaruvathur,tamilnadu. I am intrest to internship in application development. I request u to suggest or offer me internship in banglore.

9. v.yalamandarao says:

Sir / Madam,
    I am doing MBA (4th sem) Marketing as my major from” mysore university” in Bangalore. I want to do my marketing internship in a MNC situated in Bangalore. I request u to suggest or offer me internship. In JAN-2015 on words.please reply to as soon as possible

Thanking you sir,

10. bala says:

my cousin is doing this b.com. and he might be interested fir this kind of jobs. i want any 1 who had joined in this internship to give comments. either you can paste her are gmail to me at my id as ksivasankaribe

11. Navratan says:

I am an accounting finance student.i am in 3rd sem and want to internship in your company.

12. Deepthi.S says:

i am an commerce student pursuing my pg course in m.com., and i want to do my internship in your company. it would be my pleasure to take some experience from your company. hoping for a positive result from your side.

13. Sasmita Sahoo says:

I am a CPGDBA student from Symbiosis institute for distance learning with HRM specailization.i am looking for an internship.

14. Rashmi Agarwal says:

hello,

my name is Rashmi and i have the two years of experience in finanace field and i am pursuing MBA as well so need the intership now. so would like to work for the following company inorder to enjhance myself more. my specialisation is in finanace and marketing. hope to get reply soon.

thanks & Regards,
    Rashmi.

15. NEERAV DHARRA says:

I have appeared last sem of electronics & telecommunications and i am looking for an internship.