Job Title: Intern/Associate (5-10 spots available)
Job Title: Academic Pure Science Internship
Job Location: Virtual, any time of the year
Stipend: 4000-8000 (depending on performance/experience)
Company Name: AD Science Foundation.
Overview of internship: Write brief summary of internship.
Company profile: Offers Internships to encourage spirit of science education among college graduates in English/Local language.
Details of internship
1) *Very* strong background in Mathematics or Physics or Chemistry or Biology
2) Proficiency (reading/writing) in a local language (including but not limited Indian national languages)
3) Ability to research scientific terms, concepts in local language
4) Ability to use MS Word/ Latex (preferred)/Unicode html (preferred if translation is involved)
Eligibility: Any person studying Engineering/BSc/MSc/MBBS who is *passionate* about the pure sciences. 5-10 spots available.
Duration of internship: Variable (1 – 3 months)
How to apply: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send your resume without giving considerable thought.
1) the discipline (Maths/Physics/Chemistry/Biology)
2) the language you are proficient in.
3) Answer the following questions in English AND a local language (simplest possible answers)
Math: Proof for sum of two Sides of triangle greater than the third Side
Physics: Relationship between period of a pendulum and its amplitude
Chemistry: What is a combustion reaction?
Biology: what is the difference between DNA and RNA.
All applications that do not give due consideration to the above idea will be rejected.