Winter Internship Opportunity for Software Developer
Company Description: The Company, suggest me, is a new concept in Foods and Hangouts since 2012. It has started with the motive to give the customer with what they need in terms of where to eat and where to go. The company has a rich and diversified employee strength and looking for highly enthusiastic and hard working individuals.
Innovation & creativity is the success mantra at suggest me.
Profile: Software Developers
We are looking for working professionals/student shaving excellent network references looking towards to utilize them and earn lucrative commission through different projects.
Education: B.tech, M.tech, BCA, MCA
• Proficiency in APL or C# programming language
• Experience with Microsoft.NET using Visual Studio, particularly C# and ASP.NET (C#, ASP.NET, Web Services and WCF), HTML, XML, XSL/XSLT, and Xpath.
• Experience with ASP.NET 2.0, Windows Server 2003/2008.
• Perform assignments with limited supervision.
• Strong Object Oriented Programming background.
• Full life cycle application development experience.
• Web Parts and Custom Controls, Silverlight and Ajax a plus.
• Proven analysis, design and programming experience, preferably in a software development organization or Software as a Service environment.
• Proven ability to work independently with responsibility for writing programs and assessing system needs.
• Good verbal and written skills.
• Expert knowledge of current hardware, software and programming languages.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• An ability to work with people at all levels including non-technical staff.
• Good project management skills.
• Good team working skills.
• Good customer care skills and appreciation of a client’s business demands.
An understanding of confidentiality issues around a client’s processes and information.
Send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date to Apply: 15/10/2013