Architecture & Interior Design Internship / Training in Gurgaon

Job title: Architecture & Interior Design Internship / Training in Gurgaon

Job Location : Gurgaon, Haryana

Stipend: Nil

Company Name: Design n Arts

Overview: We provide specialized Training & Internship facilities for Interior Design & Architecture students. The program is designed to provide real world designing Knowledge & Skills. It includes latest technologies which are going to be used in live projects. Training Fee is Rs. 4,000/- Per month/student.

Details of Internship:

Team Work
Mock Projects
Conceptualization
Presentations
Layout Designing
Elevation Designing & Detailing
3D Views
Synchronizing Drawings with Site Conditions
Work Scheduling
Execution of Work at Site
Workforce Handling

On successful completion of training you will be awarded an Experience Certificate which will help you in getting job placement.

Desired Profile: Diploma/Degree in Architecture or Interior Design

Education: 10+2 / Graduate

Experience: Not Required

Duration of Internship: 3 Months / 6 Months / 12 Months

How to apply: please send your C.V. to designnarts@gmail.com

Website: http://www.designnarts.com/interior-design-training

10 Responses to “Architecture & Interior Design Internship / Training in Gurgaon”

1. ABDUL HAMEED HAFIZ says:

I AM AN ARCHITECT STUDENT I INTRESTED TRAINNG WITH YOU WITH YOUR PLEASURE

• Nitin Verma says:

Dear Sir/Maam

Subject – Summer Internship

I am currently studying at the Amity School of Design. 3 Years Degre in Interior Design &. I have decided to take the opportunity to obtain some practical experience within interior design, and I am writing to ask if you would consider allowing me to spend some time with your team at your studio.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,
      Nitin Kumar Verma

2. Mohneesh says:

sir,
    im pursuing b.arch from poornima university. i do only hav one month of holidays. how can i try this internship program.pls give me a solution

3. aanchalnaswa says:

I have done 3yrs diploma in interior designing , intersted in working withcyou as an intern

4. Richa says:

Respected sir /mam,
    I am Richa ,student of NIFT ,New Delhi, perceiving my IV semester in master of design and space .I am interested in doing a summer internship in your firm for a period of 8 weeks in interior design. It would be great opportunity to work in your firm ,so as to widen my knowledge. My resume is enclosed within.
    It would be pleasure if you consider my request.

Thanking you

Richa

5. khushboo aggarwal says:

I am khushboo,student of jims college, New Delhi, perceiving my iv semester in bachelor’s of interior designing.i am interested in doing a summer internship in your firm for period of 8weeks in interior design.it would be a great opportunity in your firm, so as to widen my knowledge.

6. ashokan says:

sir
    i am doing 9 th sem architecture as internship in Karnnattaka
    i would like to the 10th sem in uae for 6 months
    basicaly i m civil er from kerala
    i can concentrate both fields
    i remain fr ur reply
    ashokan

7. tulika dixit says:

sir,
    i am tulika,i am doing my architecture from Bharti Vidya Peeth College of Architecture,Pune.it is my 7th semester.Now i have to do internship for 9 months.it will be a pleasure to work in your firm.waiting for your response.

Tullika Dixit
    fourth year b.arch

8. garima says:

hi sir,
    m garima and m pursuing degree in interior designing from inifd i want to get training in interior designing..it will be a pleasure to work in your firm.

9. Archana says:

HI Sir ,
    Im Archana Hasija im doing interior and furniture design from IILM school of design .Its my 7th semester. i have to do 6 months diploma internship . It would be a great opportunity fr me to work in your firm . waiting for Ur response

Archana hasija