Training/Internship for B.E./ B.TECH/ BCA/MCA/B.SC/M.SC at DSIEDU

JOB TITLE : Training/ Internship

COMPANY NAME: DSI Software Pvt. Ltd.

OVERVIEW OF INTERNSHIP: As you know DSI EDU is a part of DSI SOFTWARE PVT LTD, well known for providing quality training in advance fields such as .NET, JAVA, J2EE, Struts, CLOUD COMPUTING , Android, C & C++, ORACLE and helping in Campus Preparation etc. With reference to the same, we propose to start Training/Internship programs in these fields at our organization.

COMPANY PROFILE: DsiEdu training programs are designed by DSI Software, a Software development company since 1995, established by professionals having career-wide experiences in TCS, DELL, HCL etc.Our state-of-the-art Center for Software Excellence at Noida (Near New Delhi), showcases the quality of our products comprising – Software Training in Sun & Microsoft platforms, Web-Tech, Mobile-Tech etc. In addition to high class Personality Development Programs.

DURATION OF INTERNSHIP: 1 Month/2 Months/3  Months/6 Months

Contact us at :

13 Responses to “Training/Internship for B.E./ B.TECH/ BCA/MCA/B.SC/M.SC at DSIEDU”

1. Rohit says:

Hi DSI

Will you providing any stipend ?

2. supreet suman says:

can we hav winter internship,if u hav dn plz tl me abt dat

3. shubham says:

i need to do training for 6 months in my 8th semester.
    So is there any kind of training you will be able to provide me as my training will going to start in jan,2014 and right now i m in 7th semester,,ece.

4. shivam chopra says:

I am ece btech final year student .I want to do paid internship for 6 months. plz contact me.

5. geete says:

i am in btech 1st year EEE, would it be beneficial for for me to get an internship under your association. could you also help me in knowing a little more about the internship.

6. pramjit kumar says:

applied for internship and jobs

7. shikha verma says:

do you provide internship on cloud computing or network security . And do you also pay stipend .

8. Sridevi says:

Hi Sir/ madam,

I am a Civil Engineering candidate. pursuing B.Tech 3rd year at IIIT. i want do a internship in Civil field. Can we have internship on civil eng. please tell me about that.

9. Rizak Sethi says:

I am pursuing bca(2nd year) affiliated by ipu . I am interested in summer training. My exam will get over in mid of june. Please email me available courses and there fee structure with last date of registration. Thank you

10. Arushi Verma says:

Hello, Sir I had completed my graduation in Bachelors of Computer Application. Sir i wanted to know that can i enrol for an internship. how much stipend will i get? And do i have to pay you something?

11. Aakriti says:

i want stipend internship in cloud computing do you provide ? pls reply me urgently