HCL- 6 Weeks & 6 Month Summer Internship- MCA, BE, Btech, BCA

HCL summer internship

6 Weeks & 6 Month Summer Internship at HCL for MCA, Btech, BE, BCA & MBA

HCL the real Software giant offers Limited seats for Summer Internship & Industrial Project training in New Delhi.

The LIVE project training module of our course can make a huge difference to your profile and career prospects. So don’t settle for the second-best. Choose WINNERS ie HCL

The Last or Final Semester Project Training or Summer Internship for MBA, Btech, MCA, BCA, BE & others can be done at HCL.

Training at HCL brings you directly intouch with industry experts & sets the right base for leading vendor certification. Our alliance with leading IT corporations such as GOOGLE, MICROSOFT, RED HAT, JAVA & ORACLE provides us with valuable input for IT education

Eligibility – MCA / B. Tech./B.C.A /B.E /MSC (IT & CS), MBA

Period of Training :- 6 months, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 45 Days, 60 Days, 90 Days and 120 Days.

Industrial Summer Training & Internship will include: Learning, Training, Case study, Presentations, Problem solving and Live Project Scenario.

Topics for Summer Project Training and Internship with project

1. Networks & Network Technologies
2. Dot Net & Microsoft Technologies (ASP, ASPX, VB, C#, etc)
3. Java, Adavance Java,/ J2EE
4. SQL /Oracle
5. Linux & Red Hat (RHCE, RHEL)
6. MCSE/ MCITP
7. CCNA /CCNP
8. MCITP
9. Exchange Server
10. Google Android
11. PHP
12. Embedded Systems & Design
13. Marketing

On successful completion of Summer Internship & Project Training, HCL will issue Certificate of Completion.

The candidates who are eligible and selected for Summer Training & Internship would be undergoing this training in HCL Career Development Centre, South Extension, NEW DELHI

LIMITED SEATS For 45 Days, 4 weeks, 8 weeks, 2 months, 6 months and 6 Weeks

Project training & Industrial Summer Internship for Btech, MCA, BCA, BSc IT, MSc IT, Polytechnic, MBA,etc

=======CONTACT INFO========

HCL, E-78, South Extension-1 , NEW DELHI
Call 0-9582999346/45/48,  0-9818112118
or Email hcl@indianinternship.com

90 Responses to “HCL- 6 Weeks & 6 Month Summer Internship- MCA, BE, Btech, BCA”

1. dhivya says:

I need this program to be conducted in Pondicherry..to develop my learning..can u arrange sir

• imrana borah says:

sir m b.tech 3rd year student of cse branch n want to do traning at ur HCL company at new delhi, kindly plz u sent me the details n requriment for appling.

• astha says:

sir i am final year student and i want to do internship for 6th month so can you forward me details.Is there any charges for this training ??
        i m from ECE department…

2. sneha says:

want your training in puducherry.. and want to conduct part time job for engineering students..

3. Dhanalakshmi says:

Sir/Mam..
    How should i apply for internship in chennai…
    Pls reply fast

4. saurabh hirwani says:

i am studying in 3rd semester b.tech ece…..when will i become elligible for intership…

5. Pravin R Pandagale says:

sir , good morning ,
    i am persuing mca in 3rd year and wont to join the internshiep so let me know the process

6. Gaurav jain says:

sir i am 3rd year student of cse branch n want to do traning at ur HCL company at new delhi, kindly plz u sent me the details n requriment for appling. and pls send reply

7. Satendra singh says:

Sir i want to have an internship from hcl……..
    Plz give me the whole details

8. Priyank Malik says:

sir i am 3rd year student of bca branch n want to do traning at ur HCL company at meerut, kindly plz u sent me the details n requriment for appling. and pls send reply

9. sir i am final year student and i want to training in this year for 6th month so can you forward me details so that i can join the training in communication?? and what is the charges for this training ??? and i m from ECE department…plz reply as soon as possible.

10. Nidhi says:

sir,
    i am a fourth year student in BTech- Computer Science. I want to do my final semester project training from HCL. kindly inform me about the procedure to be followed to apply for the same in your company.

11. shashank says:

what’s the cost of this program …

12. Shruti Toro says:

sir m MCA 3rd year student n want to do traning at ur HCL company at Pune. Can u arrange the program in Pune

13. Praveen says:

Thanking you..

14. manoj kumar says:

Sir,

i am MCA completed. i want to have an internship from hcl……..
    Plz give me the whole details

15. rakesh kumar saragra says:

sir i m mca 5th sem student i want .net internship please tell me all procedure of internship..

16. amrendra says:

what are the formalities for joining this training program i have completed my b.tech from electrical and electronics

17. ashutosh rai says:

sir i am pursuing my BE in mumbai….
    is there any branch of yours in mumbai

18. vikas tiwari says:

sir i m mca 5th sem student i want Final Semester Project in java please tell me all procedure of final semester project & training detail.

19. ranjana says:

sir,
    i m ece 7th sem student i want mobile communication internship.in noida… please tell me all procedure of internship..

20. Evanath says:

I am perceiving MCA 3rd year student of Nitte Menakshi Institute of Technology Bangalore, I want a Interenship selection process….?

Thanking for you…

21. Shivaramakrishna says:

sir i am Btech Chemical Eng 3rd year student,is there any opportunity to do Summer internship.please replay me sir

22. apoorva mehrotra says:

sir i m pursuing mca 2 yr . and wanted to join summer internship in HCL for my 6 sem
    so, please provide me all the details

23. mukesh kumar says:

Sir,
    i am b.tech completed. i want to have an internship from hcl……..
    Plz give me the whole details

24. praveen says:

Which company is best to do internship in ece ?

25. sweta prasad says:

sir….i want to do internship traning of php and from mumbai……does ur company hcl provides 45 to 50 days internship ….???

26. Savitha says:

sir. I am MCA 5th sem student and I want to do traning at your HCL company at Bangalore, kindly please help me for appling.plz tel me about cost.
    Thanking you..

27. Bhanu says:

Sir..I am B.tech 3rd year student of ECE branch and I want to do Summer internship at ur HCL company at Hyderabad in communication field, kindly send me the details and requriments,cost to apply.

• tulasi says:

sir, i’m engineering 3rd year student i want to do internship in HCL in this summer please kindly inform me about apply procedure and further details

28. Sreenivas says:

Good Morning sir.. I am student from IIIT Basar.. and pursuing 3rd year.. i want to join in Internship program. did you conducting in HYD

29. Gurkeerat Singh says:

sir…i am B tech(cse) final year student…i want to do my 6 months training at your company, Kindly plz send me details.

30. vishva says:

i’m interested to do internship in embedded systems and designing. where i have to apply..?

31. Hetal says:

sir…i am M.C.A final year student…i want to do my 6 months training at your company, Kindly plz send me whole details.

32. Rathod Somesh says:

sir m b.tech 2nd year student of cse branch n want to do traning at ur HCL company at new delhi, kindly plz u sent me the details n requriment for appling.

33. tulasi says:

34. lakshmi says:

Sir I’m studying engineering 3rd year,i’m belongs to ece department i want to do internship in this summer,i interested in communication and digital design so kindly inform me about further details

35. harsha says:

what is internship procedure… when it is starting…. how to contact…
    shall we mail our resume to ur email id, wats selection procedure.

36. pushkar singh says:

please send the detail procedure and dates of starting………

37. vinita kumari says:

i want module of java project,,,and what is the process of registration in hcl banglore for 6 month internship program

38. sushen deshpande says:

sir m b.e 3rd year student of etc branch n want to do traning at ur HCL company at new delhi, kindly plz u sent me the details n requriment for appling

39. Seenu says:

Sir ,
    I’m B.Tech 3rd year student of ece branch n want to do traning at ur HCL company at Hyderabad , kindly plz sent me the details and requriment for appling.
    Thank You Sir.

40. Seenu says:

sir m b.tech 3rd year student of ece branch n want to do traning at ur HCL company at new Hyderabad, kindly plz u sent me the details n requriment for appling.

41. sunita says:

sir, i am sunita studying mca final year in acharya institute of technology banglore.
    i need to apply internship in hcl company.
    so please can u say how to apply for internship in hcl company

42. sai krishna kasam says:

sir , I would like to participate in summer internship program , how to proceed?

43. pavan says:

Hi sir,
    I’m B.Tech 3rd year student of Mechanical branch and I would like to do training at ur HCL company at Hyderabad , kindly please sent me the details and requriment for appling.
    Thank You Sir.

44. M.Mahesh Kumar Reddy says:

sir I’m b.tech 3rd year student of ece branch and want to get training at HCL campus Hyderabad, kindly plz sent me the details n requirements for applying.

45. alisha says:

I am a 3rd year B.E student of branch ECE. I am very much interested in this internship. Could you please tell me how to approach?

46. alisha says:

Can I have the same Internship programme in Hyderabad branch?

47. Anil Kumar says:

Sir, I am 3rd year B.Tech student of ECE and like to take part in your summer internship programme.Could you please tell me how to apply.I will be happy if you provide me in Hyderabad branch sir

48. Saikrishna says:

Dear Sir,
    I, Saikrishna, introduce myself as a third year undergraduate student pursuing my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering( E C E ) program at RGU-IIIT, Basar. I have a fervid desire to undertake interdisciplinary research through summer internship for approximately three months from May-July 2014 i.e, during my summer vacation in your institution.
    Sir, I have a great passion to do research in engineering applications and after going through your homepage and your areas of interest, I believe it will be a great opportunity for me to gain research exposure under your guidance. I assure you that with my utmost sincerity and hard work,
    I would add value to any project I am associated with. I am willing to provide you with any further details which you may require and thank you in advance in anticipation of a favorable reply.
    Yours faithfully,
    Saikrishna

49. Lokesh Gupta says:

I am Student in 3 year ( computer science ).
    please send fully process for summer internship in HCL for After 6th sem.
    Please mail…..

50. surya says:

please, send me the requirements for these. And I want to do internship at Hyderabad.

51. Ravi Teja says:

Sir, I am 3rd year B.Tech student of ECE and like to take part in your summer internship programme.Could you please tell me how to apply ? Can I have the same Internship programme in Hyderabad branch? Please mail me..

52. bhulakshmi says:

I am Student in 3 year ( ECE ).
    please send fully process for summer internship in HCL. I want to do internship in HYDERABAD HCL branch. so how can i approach
    Please mail…..

53. Madhava Reddy says:

I am a student of 3rd year ( ECE ).I want to do Summer internship in HCL,can I have this in Hyderabad branch.Could you please mail me about this.

54. Anwar says:

Sir,
    I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in the ECE stream.I want to apply for summer internship(2014) in HCL company.So could you please send me mail how to apply for internship.
    Thank You sir.

55. Anwar says:

I am a student of 3rd year ECE.I want to do internship in your orgaization in Hyderabad branch.Please mail me about this.

56. Durai Raj says:

Respted Sir/madam
    I am studying fourth semester in BE -ECE.I would like to attend internship for your company in Chennai .so please mention the date in my semester vacation. I will eagerly wait for your reply sir.

Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully
    D.Durairaj.

57. sreenivasulu says:

Sir, I am studying B-Tech 3rd year at RGU-IIIT,RKvalley.I want to do my internship on embeded systems .so please send me the procedure to apply for this internship programme.

58. GouthamKumar says:

Sir,
    I am studying btech 3rd year mechanical engineering. i am eligible for this internship & how to apply for this intenship.

59. N.A.S.David Raju says:

dear sir/ma’m,
    I’m studying B.tech 3rd year in ece.i want to do summer-internship.please send me the details,how to apply for internship in HCL.thanking you sir/ma’m

60. N.Srinivasarao says:

dear sir/ma’m,
    I’m studying B.tech 3rd year in ece department.Please send me the details,how to apply for internship in HCL.thanking you sir/ma’m

61. N.A.S.David Raju says:

dear sir/ma’m,
    I’m studying B.tech 3rd year in ece.i want to do summer-internship.Please send me the details,how to apply for internship in HCL in Hyderabad/Bangalore/Chennai.Please provide the information about internship in HCL.thanking you sir/ma’m

62. Rashika Jain says:

dear sir/ma’m,
    I’m studying B.tech 3rd year in ece department.Please send me the details,how to apply for internship in HCL.I want to opt for the internship in embedded system &design in delhi.
    Thanking you

63. Hukum Singh Jalkhare says:

respected sir or ma’m,
    i m 2nd year MCA student of vit university, vellore ,tamilnadu.
    i want to do an summer internship in your company in any language whatever u want.
    please reply as soon as possible.
    thank you.

64. basant kumar says:

sir m b.tech 2nd year student of ece branch n want to do training in your hcl company at new delhi ,kindly please sent me detatils and requiements for applying.

65. Akash Gupta says:

please tell me the internship details

66. Anvita says:

Respected sir/ ma’am,
    I m pursuing my BCA. I am a 2nd year student (4th semester). Sir I want to do my 6th semester 6 months traning project from your company. Kindly please send me details and requirements for applying.
    Thank you.

67. Prachi Tripathi says:

I am a 2nd yr student and i want to know if there are any internships for 2nd year students in hcl..

68. abhishek gupta says:

Sir,
    I am in btech(ece) 1st year& i want to do internship in ur compny for 45 days
    pls, send me internship’ s detail & requirment

69. Yogesh Kumari says:

Hello Sir/Mam…
    I am in 3rd year and I am interested in doing summer internship from HCL…Can you please guide me that how can I apply ???

70. Bhavik says:

hi sir
    i am 1st year MSCIT student from Dhirubhai ambani institute of information and communication technology looking for the 6-8 week project training in ahmedabad

71. Mithilesh kumar gupta says:

sir,
    I am second year in diploma of computer science . i want to do my final year project training from hcl. kindly inform me about the procedure to be followed apply for the some in your company…

72. deepak rastogi says:

Hello
    I want to enroll in this program.

73. PREM KUMAR says:

dear sir/ma’m,
    I’m studying B.tech 3rd year in cse.i want to do summer-internship.please send me the details,how to apply for internship in HCL.thanking you sir/ma’m

74. Niyati Kamble says:

Respected sir/ma’m,

I am pursuing MSc(IT).I am about to complete my 1st year.I want to do Internship in HCL in Mumbai.Please send me the details, how to apply for internship.

Thank you.

75. saihimabindu says:

hello sir, i am a 2013 B Tech graduate. I want to do internship in HCL. I am from Hyderabad. please inform me how to apply for it in Hyderabad and if i should pay any fees… please reply me as soon as possible.

76. Rammya says:

sir,
    i’am b.tech cse 3rd year student & i want to join hcl as an intern in delhi or in noida. i request you to sent me the details regarding the summer training program you conducting at your company as soon as possible including the eligibilty & fee charges information.

77. Jhilik Sen says:

I have completed my bachelors in computer application in the year of 2012. Now I am doing MBA and I want to join this summer internship.
    I want to do the internship in Ranchi. Is that possible to conduct it in Ranchi?
    So can you please send me all the details.

78. Parth Tandon says:

I have completed my B-Tech 1st year (ECE). I would be interested in 45 days training project.

79. ravi jindal says:

i have completed btech cse 2nd year i want to do summer training for 4 to 6 weeks

80. ravi jindal says:

i want to know about eligiblity , location and fees for the same

81. itisha singh says:

i am currently moving in my 3rd year. and wish ti do internship with hcl in coming December for 4 weeks. kindly let me know the procedure for enrolling myself. thank you.

82. Samarasa says:

sir I’m MCA 3rd year student and want to get training at HCL campus Hyderabad, kindly plz sent me the details n requirements for applying.

83. AJ says:

Hello Sir,
    I am student of MCA 5th sem.
    Is this intership available from Jan 2015?
    Regards,

84. Chaubay Amit Kumar says:

hello sir, i’m studying MCA 3rd year and i interested internship project training for the plateform of java.Please to give the information in ur criteria for the training and details of ur company.how apply the internship for HCL.

85. dinesh kumar says:

sir i am a final year student of m.c.a in invertis university bareilly . now my fifth sem is running, i want to join your institute for networking training..