Internship in Finance at India Capital Fund Research (ICFR), Delhi

Job / Internship Title: Internship in Finance

Job Location :

101, Kale Ram Chambers, East Guru Angad Nagar, Near Nirman Vihar Metro Station, Delhi – 110092

Nil for first quarter. However 2nd quarter upto Rs. 10,000/- at the end of training to deserving and needy students

Company Name: India Capital Fund Research (ICFR)

Duration of internship : 3-6 months

Overview of internship :

Candidates would be required to do the research / training in their desired field, Finance, which includes, Equity Research, Financial Management, Secondary / Primary Market, Commodity / Electricity Trading, Settlement, Reconciliation of accounts with Brokers, STT / Service / Income Tax, etc. Besides, obtaining data from various sources, Analysis and interpreting the data, Fostering Ideas and Problem solving, Project Financing, etc.

Desired profile:

Candidate must be very good with his / her communication skills with commerce background. Candidate having own laptop / conveyance will be preferred.

Education : Graduates / Post Graduates with Commerce / Finance, MBA, CA,  CS, ICWA, etc.

Experience : Not required

Mail bio data: / SMS to 09582111450

Company profile:

India Capital Fund Research (ICFR) is an independent, unbiased equity research agency doing assessment of Indian listed company’s fundamentals and valuation.

ICFR grow the perceived value of the listed companies and consequently enterprise value. With everything on the increase – size of investors, quantum of investments and the number of companies choosing to list in the stock markets has led to a problem of plenty which results in a number of companies remaining undervalued. ICFR strongly believes wonders for them. ICFR fills the gap between clients and their shareholders which helps stock prices to achieve appropriate valuations.

ICFR main activities – Equity Research Consultant, Financial Consultants, Private Equity, Investor Relations, Equity / Project Finance Internship

Company website:

8 Responses to “Internship in Finance at India Capital Fund Research (ICFR), Delhi”

sir,i want to start summer internship with your company

3. Harshikesh Lal says:

I would like to get internship in your company. I passed ncfm of capital market & nism series I & VIII .I have also taken admission in CMA programme.I want to get good job so trying to get internship.

4. Nitin Garg says:

I am 4th year student enrolled in a dual degree course at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) – Kharagpur. I have been keenly interested in financial sector and its various fields such as Equity Valuation Analysis, Corporate Finance. To gain knowledge on these areas, I have cleared CFA level 1 recently on January 28th, 2014.
    Sir if you could provide me your E-mail Id, i would happy to provide you with my Resume and any other details you shall want know about me.

5. Preeti Negi says:

I am 1st year MBA student. I have decided to take Finance as my specialisation in final year. But i had done my graduation in B.SC(H) mathematics. I am keenly interested in doing intern at your branch. Can i apply for the internship?

6. surbhi bhadoria says:

Respected sir/ma’am
    Subject- request for internship
    I am a Surbhi Bhadoria, student of MBA 2nd sem specializing in Finance. I intend to undertake my summer internship at your organisation.
    I am keen to join your organisation in order to have a learning experience and success in future by the knowledge gained during my internship. Our final exams will be over by mid may or june.
    Would also like to request you to send me the locations for internship.
    Anticipating your positive reponse.
    Yours sincerely
    Surbhi Bhadoria

7. himanshu says:

I am 1st year MBA student. I have decided to take Finance as my specialisation in final year. and i had done my graduation in B.Com I am keenly interested in doing intern at your branch. Can i apply for the internship?

8. Rahul Sugandhi says:

Dear sir,
    My name is Rahul Sugandhi. I completed my graduation in, from nagpur (mah state). now i am perceiving MBA (in 2nd semister ). i am seeking towards internship in finance field and especially in data analysis work like balance-sheet ,p & l a/c analysis and etc . Moreover i also cleared my 1st level of chartered accountant course( CPT) and also doing ipcc . but i want to do internship for MBA currently. i would like to do a work companies like u where i can exploit my knowledge into practicality situation.
    So if u think i m capable of then please send me the feedback whether u would prefer me to do work under your