Jindal Power Limited a company promoted by Jindal Steel & Power Limited is looking for young talented individuals, preferably Post grads from Mass comm. Stream or Media stream/Content Writing with excellent communication skills and with flair of creative writing. They can nourish their latent talent at JPL as Summer Interns and groom themselves for the future challenges.
Accommodation will also be provided by the company along with a handsome stipend. The detail job description is attached herewith for your reference.
Profile : Project Trainee
Location : Tamnar, Chattisgarh
Years of Experience : Fresher/Experienced
Duration : Variable time frame – Lets talk !
Stipend : Handsome for suitable candidate
Arena : Human Resource Management & Development
- Penning down the events and report details, editorials etc.
- Meeting with various departments and HOD’s to discuss the document requirements and gathering data to be included in the documents.
- Researching about the documents from existing sources from net/books etc.
- Networking with the Publishers and Corporate Communication Department for gathering data required.
- Manage content for newsletter, press releases, ads, etc. by editing, proof reading the articles.
- Develop content per the guidelines ensuring content has appropriate keyword density, etc.
- Excellent written communication skills, a strong vocabulary, good reading skills and comprehension skills.
- Flair for spontaneous & creative-writing.
- Ability to work individually on a project.
- Ability to rephrase and modify articles and write-ups.
- High level of focus and concentration with an attention for detail.
- Create unique, innovative and creative content with consistency
- Sound oral-written communication skills
- Should be internet savvy, researching monster and have analytical mind.
- Should have conceptual thinking.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience in designing softwares (Corel draw, Photoshop etc) preferred
Preference of Educational background:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Related professional courses from any reputed institute
|CV Short listing||The placement officer/Coordinator may send the CV/Resume of the desired candidate for short listing.|
|Previous work analysis||Candidates should provide some previously done work ( any articles published in magazines, web site )
This would be more of a filter round.
|Telecon-Interview||A telephonic interview round to understand the suitability of the candidate with the desired profile|
Email at email@example.com
Jindal Power Ltd.