Consumer Behaviour Analysis 2 months rigorous internship for FMCG (Ruchi Soya)

Looking for passionate students with a sound academic background of marketing for a specific Pan India Consumer Behavior Analysis project.

Job Title : Summer Intern
Duration : 8 weeks
Period : June – July
Location : Delhi /Bangalore/Kolkata/Indore/Mumbai/Pune

Details of Project :

Phase 1 : 7 days induction with marketing team to aide understanding of packaged edible oil industry

Phase 2: 2 weeks consumer behavior analysis at big retail chains / supermarkets. Direct interactions with customers , design of questionnaire based on broad parameters to be captured. Establish behavior pattern, brand positioning , product positioning etc

Phase 3: 2 week consumer behavior analysis at major kirana stores across location of posting. candidates should be open to be in the market the entire time.

Phase 4 : 1 weeks consumer observation at distributor level

Phase 5: 1 week FGDs at different household , identifying decision makers and engaging them in structured discussion about product offering , identifying gaps vis a vis available products

Phase 6 : Consolidation of results and final recommendation report to be presented to All India Marketing Head

Company Profile: Ruchi Soya , one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India dealing with brands such as Mahakosh , Ruchi Gold , Nutrela.

Preference for females with a passion to understand and work in FMCG , however males are also welcome

Stipend : 5000/- month

Interested MBA students looking for a good summer project (not a token project) and currently in their first year , contact immediately giving details of college and contact number

Email CV to ruchigroup@indianinternship.com

1. Mayur Chobhe

on May 15, 2013 at 3:21 pm - Reply

Please Give your Feedback as early as possible

2. sanjay yadav

on May 23, 2013 at 12:44 pm - Reply

Pursuing MBA specialisation Marketing & finance from Baddi University of Emerging Science & Technology, Baddi, Himachal Pradesh. I want summer training at Delhi. How I can apply for this.

Thanks & Regards
    Sanjay Yadav

3. Md javed alam

on June 18, 2013 at 6:11 pm - Reply

Sir, i want to apply this post. Currently i am pursuin PGDM from IIMT College of Management, Greater Noida(U.P) my area of specialisation is Marketing.
    My mail id: javed89alam@mail.com.
    Thanks
    Md Javed Alam

• sandeep yadav

on March 10, 2014 at 1:28 pm - Reply

sir i m a marketing student studying in aditya institute of management studies and research for mms course .It’s a fmcg company and i want to work with you for summer internship in mumbai.

4. Md javed alam

on June 18, 2013 at 6:12 pm - Reply

My mail id: javed89alam@gmail.com.
    Thanks
    Md Javed Alam

5. Bhavesh Nagpure

on April 5, 2017 at 6:09 pm - Reply

Sir , I am student of fire technology and safety department can
    I join your internship program.plss rly me I am feel very proud
    If I done my training under your guidance. Thanx