Job Title :- Summer Internship At Genx Softwares. A Renowned IT Company in India as a Summer Intern, Technical Trainee

Company Name:- Genx Softwares
Technical Training on:- PHP, JAVA, .NET,CODE IGNITOR,S.E.O., ANDROID

Desired Profile :- Software & Web Development Education :- B.Tech (CS&IT), BCA,MCA,MSC(IT) Experience :- Fresher’s may apply

Duration: – Min 30 Days Max 6 Months

Summer Internship Details:-Genx Softwares inviting applications for Summer Training/Internship Program 2013 in Jaipur & Gwalior for fresher technocrats looking for a complete industrial exposure related to their stream. Genx Softwares is one of the top leading companies dealing in to Overseas Software Outsourcing & Development in Jaipur. Leading IT Company Genx Softwares, Inviting applications for Industrial Training/ Summer Internship/Summer Trainings in Jaipur and other important locations of India.

Summer Training 1- Genx Soft is a trusted IT company by students of IITs, NIT’s and Top 20 Deemed Universities of India For More Details

2- Genx Soft provides Internship for all those who have sound technical knowledge and believe in making a rewarding career.

3- Genx Soft offers Free Online Project Shoppe for Students, to put student’s projects online.

4- During Summer Training/Industrial Training students get an opportunity to work on real time projects with complete SDLC Training.

5- Free Web Hosting Training, Research Training, Database Training, SEO Training, Server Management.

Technical Platform PHP , JAVA, .NET , LINUX , SEO
Tracks Web Development & Software Development
Trainings Any Technology mentioned above with Complete SDLC
Designation Technical Trainee
Duration 45-60 Days Industrial Training
Process of Internship On Line Application (CV)
Starting Date As per schedule of the University

Type of Projects Genx Offers
1- Industrial Live Projects:- Students will be allowed to work under the guidance of our Senior Software Developers having excellent IT exposure and always ready & dedicated to deliver quality learning to their Team Mates.
2- Research Based Projects:- As students always wish to make a unique project we let them work on Purely researched based projects (Individual Intellectual Coding & Project Concept)

How To Apply:- If You Are Interested & Wants To Grab An Opportunity to Join You Can Send Your CV At genxsoftwares@indianinternship.com

9 Responses to “Summer Training Internship with Genx Softwares for B. Tech CS & IT,BCA,MCA,MSC IT”

1. vishesh says:

i am intrested

2. venkatesh says:

hello sir
    I student of Sree nidhi institute of science and technology,want to participate in your company’s internship program,but i want to know more details about it.
    so,I will be very glad if you inform me about how to contact your company representative .

3. sharanya says:

hi sir im sharanya doin 1st m.sc nanoscience and nanotechnology im very interestd to do internship in yur company..so pl help me

4. SNEHA PANDEY says:

Dear Sir,

I am interested for internship from 11th May to 11th July 2013 in your organization.
    Kindly consider me for the same.
    Thanking you.

5. nitesh chettri says:

i am interested sir….and what about the starting date of this training as my 6th sem ends on 13 june??

6. Anupama Tiwari says:

Sir
    I am an Computer science student of III YEAR and pursuing my graduation from Bhopal institute of technology & science,Bh0pal (M.P.)
    I am interested to do a a 4 week or a 6 week internship-program from your company so please provide me essential details to move further.Ant what about the starting date of this training as my 6th sem ends on 13th june.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely
    Anupama Tiwari

7. P RAVI NAIK says:

Sir i P RAVI NAIK, being ID NO: B091200 and CSE(1/3) department, I am the student of Rajiv Gandhi University of knowledge & Technology, Basar IIIT. I want to do Summer INTERNSHIP in your company.

Technical Skills: c,c++,java, php,python and HTML

Known Languages:Hindi, English and Telugu.

Please consider me. It would be great opportunity to me.

8. B.Premapreethi says:

sir
    i am an Computer science student of III YEAR and pursuing my graduation from proddatur govt. polytechnic college,proddatur,kadapa(dt),(A.P)

Technical Skills: c,c++,java, and HTML

Known Languages:Hindi, English and Telugu.

Please consider me. It would be great opportunity to me and i will certainly prove myself.

9. Ankita says:

Hellooo I am interested for this intership pls tell how to apply and is there any fees aur stipend pls tell asap