Who Needs Rock Stars!? Crazy Interns Are Awesome.
Deadline to Apply: 30th April 2013
Duration: 6-8 weeks*
Start Date: 14th May 2013
Established by alumni from IIM Calcutta, we are ambitionME – a start-up in education space with a mission to help Young India discover their dreams.
- Project 1: Develop/design Account Management module for our upcoming portal: registration and login (both site-specific and social logins), user profile, dashboard management
- Project 2: This would contain development/design of short modules like Quiz series, riddles, crosswords, image-puzzles. Each of these short modules will have functionalities of user attempt and evaluation, content and schedule administration
The Ideal Candidate: Our 007
We are not looking for fantastic grades or numerous awards on your profile. What matters to us is that you should have the following:
- Web Designer
- Creativity and Imagination
- Knowledge of Graphics and Web Designing tools
- Basic knowledge of colour, typography and layout design
- Web Developer
- Good to have knowledge of social media, particularly facebook
- Bonus skills: familiar with best practices around Security, SEO, Performance Optimization, Analytics, Social Media Integration, Server Management
- Ability to take directions, work on own and in team, deliver thorough solutions and willingness to work with tight deadlines
- A laptop and a phone
- This is a full time internship – the interns will work with ambitionME team at its office
- A true start-up experience (and you get paid for it)!
- Mentorship from IIM Calcutta alumni on things technical and beyond
- You are not just building a virtual portal – you are creating applications solving real problems of a real business
- And did we mention that there is a generous certificate of appreciation and a fantastic CV point for students who complete the project?
To apply, please email us the following at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Application for Internship – Web Designer/Developer – Your Name – College Name”:
Your CV with your email and contact number
- Your approach / solution to the sample task outlined below
- Any other examples of graphics / webpages designed by you
- Your approach / solution to the sample task outlined below. A working demo would be a big plus!
- Links to demo / live webpages developed by you
Send mail to email@example.com
*Can be extended, if desired (to be discussed in person)