HR, Marketing, Sales Internship at HCL, New Delhi

MBA Internship available at HCL , India’s leading IT company

About HCL

HCL a 6 Billion Dollar Company
It has 77,000 Employees
HCL among the Top 3 IT companies for the last 3 years
Presence Across 29 Countries

We invite all MBA Interns for 4, 6 & 8 weeks (1-3 Months) Management Internship program in New Delhi.

MBA Internship is available in Marketing, Sales & HR (Limited Seats only)

Agenda of Internship :
1. Industry Exposure.
2. Customer service orientation.
3. Developing Good Communication & Convincing Skills.
4. Tricks of the Trade
5. Making future CEO.
6. Management Skills

On successful completion of Project Training, HCL will issue Certificate of Completion.

The candidates who are eligible and selected for Project Training would be undergoing this training in HCL Career Development Centre, South Extension, NEW DELHI

Location: HCL South Extension, New Delhi

HCL, , NEW DELHI
Call 0-9582999346/45/48, 0-9818112118

Email- hcl@indianinternship.com

16 Responses to “HR, Marketing, Sales Internship at HCL, New Delhi”

1. Shweta Sahu says:

hi…..
    i want to join the training programme from your organisation so please tell me the criteriya and how to apply for this.
    please reply as soon as possible…
    Thanks..

2. Mansi Beri says:

hi…
    i want to pursue internship from hcl so kindly tell me the procedure for applying for the internship programme asap

3. Shivangi Chourasiya says:

hi……
    i want to do internship from ur organization so kindly tell me the procedure for applying for the internship.

4. manish joshi says:

do tell me more about this internship…. i m a PGDM student

5. Roshan says:

Hello,

I am currently pursuing my MBA HR from the Hull University Business School( top ranked) , UK which is triple accredited. I will be finishing my last module next month. So, I kindly request you to tell me the procedure to work as an Intern in HCL

Thanking you

6. atin kapoor says:

sir ,
    i am a student of pgdm i want to join this summer internship programme .i want to apply for this programme .

7. rahul sikarwar says:

iam a student of mba from doon business school…i want to join this program so pls sir tell the selection criteria

8. Md javed alam says:

Sir, I am a Pgdm 1st year student,my specialisation is Marketing & i have 1and half year work experience in ICICI Bank LTD. as a sales officer. Sir i want to summer internship in HCL, so please provide me selection criteria to join HCL.
    Thanks

9. Ramandeep Kaur says:

I want to make a request for internship starting from April for three-five months at your Company. Presently, I am doing Graduate Degree in Business Administration(equivalent to first year of MBA) at University of Nice Sophia Antipolis (France). Previously, I have done Master’s in Information Technology, Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application and Bachelor in Mathematics, Economics.

10. sucharitha punem says:

hello sir, I am,sucharitha, pursuing B.Tech+MBA course of 5 years from JNTUH,I want to do internship related to HR in HCL company so please send me the detais regarding the internship. thank you sir..

11. manish says:

hi, i am manish perusing PGDM 1st year. i am looking for internship in marketing. sir/mam please tell me what the criteria of apply.

12. sachin gupta says:

sir,
    I am Sachin, pursuing MBA from ABES EC ghaziabad,I want to do internship related to MARKETING from HCL company so please send me the details regarding the internship.

thank you sir..

13. aakanksha says:

SIR,
    i am an undergraduate and i want to do internship in HR.
    i am a student of bsc (h) home science from lady irwin college, du
    with my specialization in resources and design application.
    am i eligible for this internship in your company?
    i want to apply for this programme .

14. kapil kumar gautam says:

sir/ma’am,
    i am doing mba with marketing and IT as specialization and i have interested to join the internship programme for 6-8 week from your organisation.plz reply me as soon as possible

15. sanjay says:

i am a student of mba from Baddi university of emerging science & technology… want to join this program at marketing so pls sir tell the selection criteria

16. Ramsteen says:

I am currently pursuing my MBA from Mizoram University.I have a keen interest in joining this summer internship programme related to HR or Marketing for 6 weeks starting from August .
    I kindly request you to tell me the procedure to work as an Intern in HCL