Marketing Internship (FMCG) at Hem Corporation

Job Title : Marketing – Summer Intern.

Job Location : Mumbai
Industry : FMCG
Company : Hem Corporation

Duration : May 2013- June 2013
Project Title: Qualitative and quantitative Market research

• Employ a sound understanding of the product category, brands and competitive environment
  • Define and contribute to the market research proposal for innovation, strategic or competitor benchmarking studies by engaging with the product development team and marketing team
  • Consumer insight generation
  • Manage the market research project. Capture all relevant data,understand and apply appropriate analysis technique, interpret the

results. Report and present the findings to management.

• Guidance and training would be provided to the intern

1. Adil Smougui

on March 23, 2013 at 4:02 am - Reply

I’m a Moroccan exchange student here in India and I’d like to apply for an internship
    here is my email : a.smougui@gmail.com

2. Arshad Shaikh

on March 30, 2013 at 9:19 pm - Reply

I am Arshad Shaikh MMS-I Marketing Student from Mumbai University.
    I would like to apply for the internship program in your company. Can I know the details about the program.

3. vagesh

on April 5, 2013 at 3:08 pm - Reply

sir this is vagesh v hiremath from dharwad MBA fresher with dual specialization of major as (marketing) and minor as (finance) i am very much interested making my career in sales and marketing in FMCG sector please …give me one opportunity…

4. Himanshu Verma

on April 8, 2013 at 5:53 pm - Reply

Dear concern , i am really interested for the profile floated . I am pursuing PGDM in marketing and International Business frm G.L. Bajaj college and i do have couple of years in the relevant field too . So plz do send me the details and further information about the same.

5. Asst.Prof.M.Choudhury

on April 28, 2013 at 9:48 am - Reply

Hey, kindly let me know the contact details for proceedings.
    Thanks & Regards

6. nilesh mishra

on May 10, 2013 at 7:48 am - Reply

i am doing mba in marketing i am searching for summer project on your company please inform me

7. M.Mitra

on May 13, 2013 at 7:09 am - Reply

I want to do a Summer Internship Project (SIP) from your organization of repute. I am an MBA 2nd semester (Marketing/Finance). I would like to do the Summer Internship Project in the month of June.
    Kindly mail me all the details.