Logistics and Supply Chain Consulting Intern

Who We Are ?

ThinkLink Supply Chain Services (ThinkLink) is an India based boutique Consulting Firm focused on Supply Chain and Logistics domain. Founded in 2006 we have worked with and served more than 200 Clients across Industries and Verticals

We work in areas of Supply Chain Optimization, Logistics Engineering, Factory & Logistics Automation , Transport and Skill Development & Learning

ThinkLink is a young team of experienced / not-so-experienced individuals who all share some of these common traits – our members work with utmost professionalism, are squeaky clean on integrity, like to work hard, know how to have a good time, believe in merit based progress and just reward for work rendered, share our belief that India will give birth to globally recognized enterprise and ideas, have a winning mindset, and want to contribute to and lead the scripting of a success story.

Who We Hire ?

• Passionate about Supply Chain, Logistics and Marketing
  • Values Teamwork
  • Detail-Oriented and Organized
  • Creative ,Out of the Box Thinker
  • Hard Working and Confident
  • High on Integrity
  • Willingness to “do what it takes”
  • Excellent communication skills

What will You Do?

The Intern will experience a Start Up Environment and work with a Young Dynamic ThinkLink Team that comes from IIT Delhi, IIT Roorkee, IIT Mumbai, IIT Kanpur, NITIE, IIT Kharagpur , IIM Indore

• The Intern will work on a Live Consulting Project on Fleet Routing and Transport Optimization with ThinkLink’s Consulting Team
    • This Project has been awarded as the Most Innovative Supply Chain Project of 2011 at the SCLC Food Retail and Supply Chain Awards 2011
    • Hands on work experience on a Transportation Optimization Tool
    • The Intern will do Fleet Routing and Tertiary Design on the tool till extended hours every night to support the Client in a real time dynamic environment

Duration of Internship: March – July 2013

Stipend: 10000 per month

Location: Gurgaon

1. Thurumella Nagalaxmi

on March 5, 2013 at 7:49 pm - Reply

Dear employer,

I am a student of Institute of Management studies DAVV Indore of the course MBA ( finance administration ) rite now i am in 2nd sem. I am intrested in this internship m i eligible for this ?

• Dr Manvi

on March 5, 2013 at 7:59 pm - Reply

Dear Thurumella

We are looking at full time interns,are you available to work at our office in gurgaon from march-july?

Regards
      Manvi

2. Manish Bhishm

on March 5, 2013 at 9:42 pm - Reply

Dear Employer,
    I am student of M.Sc.Biotechnology+MBA with HR and Marketing specialization at Jaipur national University, Jaipur. Currently I am in last sem. I am interested for this internship. can i do that internship. I require leave during my examination.

3. Manish Bhishm

on March 5, 2013 at 9:44 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

4. karthik krishnan

on March 5, 2013 at 10:36 pm - Reply

sir/madam,

i am karthik krishnan from pune pursuing M.tech(industrial engg.)
    I would like to do internship in your company.
    but can the term be for 1 year i.e fvrom july 2013 to march 2014.
    9960267227

5. Bharat Sharma

on March 11, 2013 at 1:55 pm - Reply

Sir/Mam
    I am currently pursuing My PGDM from Kirloskar Institute Of Advanced Management Studies , Harihar.
    I will be taking Operations as my Specialization.
    I would like to take this opportunity as a summer intern
    My allowable tenure Of internships will be 6-8 weeks starting from April 1st week
    I am interested to work in supply chain management profile.
    thanking you
    Bharat Sharma
    contact no- 08197080680
    mail id bharat.sharma@kiams.ac.in

6. ritwick dadhich

on March 14, 2013 at 8:55 pm - Reply

Sir/Mam
    I am currently pursuing My Master of International Business from Mohanlal Sukhdia University ,Udaipur (raj.)
    I will be taking Operations as my Specialization.
    I would like to take this opportunity as a summer intern
    My allowable tenure Of internships will be 45 days starting from june last week
    I am interested to work in supply chain management profile.
    thanking you
    Ritwick Dadhich
    contact no- 09549345237
    mail id dadhichritwick@gmail.com

7. Vinod

on March 19, 2013 at 6:46 pm - Reply

Sir/Madam,
    I am doing my MBA in (DMS) Pondicherry University. I am in 1st year looking for summer intership in Supply chain & Logistic for a period of 8 weeks starting from May to June. Am I eligible for this intern?

Regards,
    vinod

8. Tejas Gharad

on March 23, 2013 at 4:38 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam
    I am pursuing my postgraduation in MBA Operations from pune university.I had done my graduation in electronics engineering from nagpur university.i want to do my summer internship in your organization

9. Ankur Talwar

on March 31, 2013 at 12:40 am - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am a Btech (comp. sc.) currently pursuing my MBA from Asia Pacific Institute of Management, Jasola, Delhi. My internship has just started from 1st of April (for a duration of atmost 3 months) as part of course curriculum. I would be graduating in July 2014 in field of operations and marketing. I am looking into bringing my experience to your company in field of Logistics managament or supply chain management. I would be glad to drop by your office for further interview. Please contact me at +91-8826908269 or drop me a mail at simplegoogly@gmail.com
    Regards
    Ankur Talwar

10. Varun Pratap Singh

on April 12, 2013 at 7:15 am - Reply

Sir/Mam

I am currently pursuing my Masters in Marketing From Indira Institute Of Management,pune. I basically from Delhi so it is great for me tu Work in Gurgaon with this organisation.
    I decided tu take Core Marketing as my Specialization.
    I would like to take this opportunity as a summer intern.
    My allowable tenure Of internships will be 60 days starting from 1st week of May.
    I am interested to work in supply chain management profile.

thanking you

Varun Pratap Singh

11. Ankurita Prasher

on April 13, 2013 at 10:28 am - Reply

Dear Sir / Ma’am,

I am writing to express my interest to provide an opportunity to do internship in your esteemed organization in Supply Chain Management.

My ability to contribute and desire to learn from the experience make me an enthusiastic applicant.

I have sought out opportunities to work on worthwhile projects throughout my time and past experiences, which demonstrate my ability to contribute and produce as a team-player, qualities that would enable to add value. I would be very glad to have my intern in your esteemed company and pursue my wish of discovering things and use the best of my skills.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Ankurita Prasher

12. yogesh duholiya

on March 27, 2015 at 9:45 am - Reply

Sir/Madam,
    I am doing my MBA (international Business) DAV University. I am in 1st year 2nd sem student looking for summer intership in Supply chain & Logistic for a period of 8 weeks starting from May to June. Am I eligible for this intern?
    Regards,
    Yogesh Duholiya

13. Faiz

on April 3, 2015 at 7:03 pm - Reply

Sir/Madam,
    I am doing my BBM (Logistics and supply chain) from Manipal University. I am in 2st year 4th sem student looking for summer intership in Supply chain & Logistic for a period of 42 days from May to June. Am I eligible for this intern?
    Regards,
    Faiz. K

14. juned

on September 12, 2016 at 12:34 pm - Reply

Dear sir,

I am planning to establish my own logistic firm and my family is also ready to support me.
    I just need some experience of 3 to 4 months.
    I am pursuing BBA and i m in the final year of it.
    I am even ready to the work for the full time of the office hours.
    I am also a director of my own firm.
    I also do trading on daily routine as me and my friend have a marketing firm known as K.R.Choksey. It will be helpful for me if you reply me before 19 th of september as i will be in bombay.

It will be thankful of you if you support me.
    juned