6 weeks summer internship at CMC Ltd(A TCS Sub) | Noida .

Dear Candidate,

CMC Limited a Tata Enterprise is a premier information technology company with an all India presence having CMMI Level -5 and ISO 9001-2000 certification for its R&D center & System Integration (NR group). The company was established by Govt of India in 1976 and Tata’s took over in the year 2003. So, now it’s part of TCS.

And various other e-governance projects for state governments like Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, etc

In addition to this, we offer Project Based Industrial Training especially on following domains

• Net Technologies 2010
  • Advance Java Programming / J2EE With AJAX
  • Android
  • Embedded Systems
  • PHP
  • CCNA

Duration of the training is of 4 ½ to 6 months/Weeks

Projects are allotted on the technologies dealt with in the first module. One project is allotted to a group of 3-5 students.

Certification / Training Letter

A certificate (Training Letter) is provided to all the participants at the end of the training.

Eligibility:

MCA/ MSC / B.Tech IT/CSE/ECE

E-mail- cmcnoida.com@indianinternship.com

14 Responses to “6 weeks summer internship at CMC Ltd(A TCS Sub) | Noida .”

1. Amit SanWariya says:

Could you Explain the eligibility criteria even more please.

2. ADITYA KUMAR says:

Dear sir,
    I am persuing PGDM. I am interested to work in SIP(FINANCE) in your organisation.If you have any vacancy then please call me.

ph no.9958149368.
    email id:- adityahappy.kumarrr@gmail.com

3. Siddhant says:

Sir,
    I am a 3rd yr B.Tech student in Computer Science & Engg. I am interested to work in SIP(Networking) in your organisation. Kindly inform me if there is any vacancy.

4. Abhishek Rai says:

sir i am a student of sharda university persuing my B.tech from IT and nw im in 6th sem. plzz provide me the full course details nd the fee of the course as well as the duration !!

5. aditi agarwal says:

I m a student of b.tech(cs) 6th sem..plz let me know any opportunities for summer internship for 4 weeks in rudrapur or Faridabad….

6. Azeema kalluri says:

i am 3 rd year ece student will you provide intern in summer 2014

7. AKIL GAURI says:

8. Shivam singh says:

sir
    this a student of b.tech 6th sem(ece) .mail me the details of internship in noida.

9. Nidhi Singh says:

sir
    i m a student of b.tech 6th sem.(CSE).please let me know any opportunities for summer internship for 4 weeks in rudrapur.

10. renu. says:

sir,I am a 3rd yr B.Tech student in Computer Science & Engg. I am interested in android and wanted to do internship in your organisation. Kindly inform me if there is any vacancy.

11. samvedna says:

sir,
    I am a 3rd yr B.Tech student in Computer Science & Engg. I wanted an opportunity for summer internship in your organization.. so please send me the details

12. K.Gopi Krishna says:

Respected sir,
    I am an under graduated b-tech (3-2 sem) student in Electonics & Communication Engineering (ECE) .am i interested to do summer internship in your company and also am good hardworker sir.
    So, granted an oppurtunity for sumer internship in your any organization.please give me one chance sir.
    Thanking you

13. abhishek kumar says:

I am a 3rd yr B.Tech student in Computer Science & Engg. I am interested to work in CCNA in your organisation. Kindly inform me if there is any vacancy.