6 weeks summer internship at CMC Ltd(A TCS Sub) | Noida .

Dear Candidate,

CMC Limited a Tata Enterprise is a premier information technology company with an all India presence having CMMI Level -5 and ISO 9001-2000 certification for its R&D center & System Integration (NR group). The company was established by Govt of India in 1976 and Tata’s took over in the year 2003. So, now it’s part of TCS.

And various other e-governance projects for state governments like Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, etc

In addition to this, we offer Project Based Industrial Training especially on following domains

• Net Technologies 2010
  • Advance Java Programming / J2EE With AJAX
  • Android
  • Embedded Systems
  • PHP
  • CCNA

Duration of the training is of 4 ½ to 6 months/Weeks

Projects are allotted on the technologies dealt with in the first module. One project is allotted to a group of 3-5 students.

Certification / Training Letter

A certificate (Training Letter) is provided to all the participants at the end of the training.

Eligibility:

MCA/ MSC / B.Tech IT/CSE/ECE

E-mail- cmcnoida.com@indianinternship.com

1. Amit SanWariya

on March 16, 2013 at 8:49 pm - Reply

Could you Explain the eligibility criteria even more please.

• basavaraj m belligeri

on December 31, 2013 at 3:38 am - Reply

sir am pursuing mca and am intrested to do internships in your company if vacancies are their inform me

2. ADITYA KUMAR

on March 19, 2013 at 4:51 pm - Reply

Dear sir,
    I am persuing PGDM. I am interested to work in SIP(FINANCE) in your organisation.If you have any vacancy then please call me.

ph no.9958149368.
    email id:- adityahappy.kumarrr@gmail.com

3. Siddhant

on April 6, 2013 at 8:40 am - Reply

Sir,
    I am a 3rd yr B.Tech student in Computer Science & Engg. I am interested to work in SIP(Networking) in your organisation. Kindly inform me if there is any vacancy.

4. Abhishek Rai

on April 20, 2013 at 3:15 pm - Reply

sir i am a student of sharda university persuing my B.tech from IT and nw im in 6th sem. plzz provide me the full course details nd the fee of the course as well as the duration !!

5. aditi agarwal

on February 2, 2014 at 4:03 pm - Reply

I m a student of b.tech(cs) 6th sem..plz let me know any opportunities for summer internship for 4 weeks in rudrapur or Faridabad….

6. Azeema kalluri

on February 5, 2014 at 5:26 am - Reply

i am 3 rd year ece student will you provide intern in summer 2014

7. AKIL GAURI

on February 10, 2014 at 3:33 pm - Reply

8. Shivam singh

on April 8, 2014 at 5:50 am - Reply

sir
    this a student of b.tech 6th sem(ece) .mail me the details of internship in noida.

9. Nidhi Singh

on February 13, 2015 at 3:51 pm - Reply

sir
    i m a student of b.tech 6th sem.(CSE).please let me know any opportunities for summer internship for 4 weeks in rudrapur.

10. renu.

on April 6, 2015 at 5:07 am - Reply

sir,I am a 3rd yr B.Tech student in Computer Science & Engg. I am interested in android and wanted to do internship in your organisation. Kindly inform me if there is any vacancy.

11. samvedna

on April 6, 2015 at 5:11 am - Reply

sir,
    I am a 3rd yr B.Tech student in Computer Science & Engg. I wanted an opportunity for summer internship in your organization.. so please send me the details

12. K.Gopi Krishna

on June 3, 2015 at 7:31 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am an under graduated b-tech (3-2 sem) student in Electonics & Communication Engineering (ECE) .am i interested to do summer internship in your company and also am good hardworker sir.
    So, granted an oppurtunity for sumer internship in your any organization.please give me one chance sir.
    Thanking you

13. abhishek kumar

on April 30, 2016 at 7:28 am - Reply

I am a 3rd yr B.Tech student in Computer Science & Engg. I am interested to work in CCNA in your organisation. Kindly inform me if there is any vacancy.