Company Name : DfyGraviti Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Location : Bangalore
The UI/UX Development intern will design the aspects of a person’s experience with the system including the interface, graphics, industrial design, physical interaction, and the manual. He/she will work closely with the creative teams, strategists, producers and development teams to translate creative concepts into viable interactive solutions matching innovative thinking with equally innovative execution.
Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions:
- Creating logical and easily navigable user experience, including user interfaces, navigational rules, information organization, site maps, and planning as it relates to the customer’s experience on a variety of Content, SaaS and Mobile assets.
- Stays abreast of latest trends in interfaces, UX, technologies, social behaviours and applies to groundbreaking design and innovative user experiences.
- Take responsibility for creating the user experience on projects, concentrating on end-to-end scenarios and key user tasks.
- Utilize analytics results to maintain, develop and create strategies and solutions.
- Extend concepts through rapid creation of wireframes and prototypes that can be iteratively tested with users and presented to business leads.
- Working design knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash, Adobe
- Knowledge of multiple platforms-Desktop, Mobile, email, Mac, PC.
- Knowledge of motion design- Adobe Premiere, and Adobe After Effects are desired.
- Ability to analyze an application and transform the design to make it simple and easy to use.
- Knowledge of grids, typography, hierarchy and information flow.
- A deep understanding of cognitive sciences.
- Creative, strategic and analytical-thinking skills
- Exceptional initiative and attention to detail
How to apply: send resume to email@example.com