Company Name : DfyGraviti Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Job Location : Bangalore.
The Digital Marketing intern will use sources such as Internet, digital display advertising and other digital media in the promotion of brands and products to consumers. He/she shall deliver outstanding digital marketing campaigns and programs that engage people and strengthen organizations’ brands both short and long term. Additionally, the intern should ensure campaigns and programs are fully integrated into brand plans, tracking their effectiveness and recommending course changes as required.
Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare brand’s annual digital marketing plan that are integrated in to the overall annual brand plan in accordance with strategy and objectives.
- Assessing market opportunities & formulating goals,
- Directing the execution of interactive retention (i.e. eCRM) programs in line with strategic needs across the brands
- Ongoing maintenance/optimisation of campaign against performance/sales targets and
- communication of any developments to the wider business
- Analyzing data to gather insights for new marketing campaigns and hence envisioning and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Measure campaign performance and recommend ongoing improvements.
- Providing SEO advice and guidance including documenting new processes and best practice guidelines
- Knowledge of brand building digital marketing activities.
- Understanding of website management, digital promotions, lead generation, eCRM (consumer database management), digital market research, Google Analytics.
- Familiar with tools/platforms (eg Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Quora, Groupon, Posterous, etc)
- Credible, confident and articulate when presenting written and verbal reports to our clients.
- Have a working knowledge of core Internet marketing technologies, which may include HTML, PHP, CSS, and at least one CMS
- Must be analytical
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Dedicated team-player and a motivating leader
How to apply: Send Resume to email@example.com