Projects Based Internship Programme at Strebr Solution 2012-13 For Diploma,B-Tech,BE,MCA Others.

Job Location: New Delhi (Office)

Stipend: No

Company Name: Strebr Solution

Overview of internship:
Not many internships offer projects to students that are real time & would be implemented in industry. Internship that would be carried out in teams to help all students.
Benefit of team based projects:
1. Working on live projects of company.
2. Handle projects by self & take all decision.
3. Will handle all social networking domains.
4. A space on internet will be given on internet to execute all project.
5. A unique email would be provided to every student.
6. A set of software’s would be provide to every students to work on it.
7. One learns to interact and polish his/her communication skills
8. One learns to work in a team

Company Profile : We are IT Solution company mainly in field of cloud computing, Saas Technology, Other technology.

Details of internship: Fields of projects and work to be done

1. Project Development : Students would be provided a real time project of company. They have to implement those project in to working condition.
2. SEO : Have to handle SEO of those projects on internet.
3. Marketing : Online marketing needs to be handled by students.

Students would learn more about by doing above stated work.

Desired Profile : Any student in any college of India, in any course and any year interested in web technology can apply.
Students from Diploma / B-Tech / BE / BCA / MCA / M-Tech or any other.

No high marks or grades required. But students who wish to realize their true potential and work not up to our but your own satisfaction. All those who think creatively or work hard or wish to learn something new can apply.

Education: Any college graduate student.

Experience: None

Duration of internship: 3-6 months

How To Apply: Send resumes to strebr@indianinternship.com

1. pavan kumar

on November 27, 2012 at 1:29 pm - Reply

i’m interested to join in your way

• Gorre

on December 18, 2012 at 11:41 am - Reply

Rara ra,maniddaram kalisi we will do something….

2. pavan kumar

on November 27, 2012 at 2:05 pm - Reply

sir..
    i was eagerly waiting to get you internship and jewelify my carrer please offer me a internship

3. Radhika

on November 27, 2012 at 5:45 pm - Reply

Good day sir….
    This is Radhika from IIIT-Basar. Sir I wanna do an internship with the great companies like yours. Please give me an opportunity to prove my self.

4. sk omar faruck

on November 28, 2012 at 1:37 am - Reply

SIR,
    Most respectfully I beg to inform you that I am a student of 4th year B.E. Aeronautical Engineering in St.Peter’s University,Chennai,Tamil Nadu, India.
    Now I intend to getting admission for Training internship in your company,
    Because your company is one of the best and sincerest company.
    I feel myself proud and lucky if I be admitted into your celebrated company.
    I therefore, pray earnestly that your honour would be kind enough to
    Offer me a chance for admission into your company.

Yours faithfully,
    Place:Baruipur,Kolkata-700145,
    West Bengal, India , Sk Omar Faruck,
    Email : farucksk@gmail.com

5. Pravin Singh Yadav

on November 29, 2012 at 9:40 pm - Reply

This is Pravin from GGV Bilaspur (C.G.). Sir I wanna do an internship with the great companies like yours. Please give me the chance i am waiting for your responce.

6. G.Rani

on December 1, 2012 at 3:54 pm - Reply

Sir,
    my self Rani from 3rd year of b.tech civil engineering in RGUKT IIIT-Basar , Adilabad , Andhra Pradesh , India . Sir i want do internship with your company because your company is one of the best and expectant company. sir give me a chance to proof my self.

• McGrahill

on December 14, 2012 at 3:55 pm - Reply

i wil let u know about ur internship ??

but You should not proof urself but u have to prove urself…

7. Lionel Blanchard

on December 1, 2012 at 4:32 pm - Reply

More care is called for with regards to offshore outsourcing solutions in an effort to do well. Take into consideration having checks in terms to stop shedding info.

8. Uma

on December 3, 2012 at 11:41 am - Reply

HI This is Uma….
    I’m from Computer Science background. I want to do an internship on web designing or any visual graphics in Hyderabad. So please suggest me any internships.

9. Swathi

on December 3, 2012 at 2:44 pm - Reply

Sir,
    Iam a student of 3rd year(Computer Science&Engineering) at RGUKT.Now I intend to getting admission for summer internship in your company,So kindly offer me an internship.

10. Rani.M

on December 3, 2012 at 2:51 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am Rani student of 3rd year Computer Science Engineering from RGUKT. I want to do Internship in this summer, so kindly offer me an internship.

11. FAREEDA

on December 4, 2012 at 2:16 pm - Reply

Good day sir ,
    My self fareeda ,student of third year B-Tech Mechanical engineering in RGUKT BASAR IIIT ,sir i want to do internship in celebrated companies such as yours,so please give me a chance to prove myself .

12. sindhuja

on December 6, 2012 at 9:29 am - Reply

sir i am B.tech 3rd year student from civil department.i would like to do internship in my stream would u suggest me in which areas it would be benificial?

13. Bheemappa

on December 10, 2012 at 9:01 am - Reply

Sir

Iam a student of 3rd year civil engineering at RGUKT IIIT-Basar…….Sir i would like to do internship in good company.please offer me internship…..

• Babamma

on December 10, 2012 at 1:26 pm - Reply

Iam a student of 3rd year civil engineering at RGUKT IIIT-Basar…sir i would like to do internship in good company. please offer me internship…

• Nag Kings

on December 17, 2012 at 2:23 pm - Reply

Ok student….
      I will provide internship in rajuhmundry with accommodation in construction company….If you have interest you can mail me…and send your resume…..nagendra.m234@gmail.com

• Nag Kings

on December 17, 2012 at 2:25 pm - Reply

sorry….I have given reply to Mr.Beemappa.
        Mr.Beemappa you can mail me…….

• Boss

on December 18, 2012 at 9:15 pm - Reply

nenu neekistha nuvvu nadaggariki ra….

14. sandya

on December 10, 2012 at 12:34 pm - Reply

My self sandya from RGUKT Basar.I want to do the internship in great companies like yours.Please give me opportunity to join in your company

• nag

on December 22, 2012 at 3:08 pm - Reply

ayite maa company lo work chestaava ???????

15. supraja

on December 10, 2012 at 12:35 pm - Reply

Sir,
    Iam a student of 3rd year civil at RGUKT.Now I intend to getting admission for summer internship in your company,So kindly offer me an internship.

16. Pk NAg

on December 10, 2012 at 1:57 pm - Reply

Naku immediately internship gavale. Endukante maa sarlu samputharru, Nenu sachchipothana, Andaru haulegallu naaku telvakunda apply chesukunnaru, So andhuke kindly ga request chestana. Naku fast ga internship ichchinattu post cheyiri……Bye

• McGrahill

on December 14, 2012 at 3:59 pm - Reply

ok my dear student. I understood ur pain.I will definitely intimate about internship within 2 weeks…Wish u all the best .
      don’t hesitate ur frnds but try to maintain ur golden friendship vid them.

• Boss

on December 18, 2012 at 9:11 pm - Reply

mr pknag i definitely sure that u will never get the summer internship

17. Anusha

on December 10, 2012 at 3:26 pm - Reply

Good day sir,
    This is Anusha. I am studying B.Tech in CSE at RGUKT-Basar. I want to do internship in my stream. Can you please offer me an internship?

• Gorre

on December 18, 2012 at 11:38 am - Reply

Gorre Gorre
        Gorre Gorre Gorre Gorreeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

18. Naresh Avunoori

on December 10, 2012 at 5:54 pm - Reply

Hello Sir,
    This is Naresh from IIIT Basar, Doing B-Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Sir I want to do Summer Internship in your company, So please give me a chance to do internship in your company.

19. Swathi

on December 11, 2012 at 12:44 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am a student of 3rd year(Civil Engineering) at RGUKT.Now I intend to getting admission for summer internship in your company,So kindly offer me an internship.

20. Ramesh

on December 11, 2012 at 3:16 pm - Reply

Good day sir/madam,

I am a student of 3rd year of B.Tech Civil Engineering, at RGU-IIIT Basar, Adilaba,
    Andhrapradesh. I want to do internship in your company to improve my academic knowledge for practical purpose with great keen and so that improving skills and practical experience with your best celebrated company. Hence I kindly you request to please give chance. Eagerly waiting for call from you..

Thank you.

21. Aruna

on December 11, 2012 at 9:24 pm - Reply

Sir,
    Iam a student of 3rd year(Civil Engineering) at RGUKT.Now I intend to getting admission for summer internship in your company,So kindly offer me an internship.

• HR

on December 19, 2012 at 9:47 pm - Reply

Do you want to do internship in design field?

22. Aruna

on December 11, 2012 at 9:31 pm - Reply

Sir,

email: arunasree.rgukt8@gmail.com

• Manager

on December 18, 2012 at 9:48 pm - Reply

ok…….send me ur details

23. p.padma

on December 12, 2012 at 2:39 pm - Reply

hi sir
    I am a student of 3rd B-Tech in stream ECE at RGUKT IIIT-Basar…i would like to do internship in good company. please offer me internship…

24. dinesh kumar

on December 12, 2012 at 7:18 pm - Reply

ser i am student for ece in final year joine your company for internship

25. Nene nag.....

on December 12, 2012 at 8:07 pm - Reply

nakochindoch……………….

26. devi

on December 14, 2012 at 8:49 pm - Reply

I’m a student of third year B-Tech Chemical engineering in RGUKT ,sir i want to do internship in celebrated companies such as yours,so please give me a chance to prove myself . so Can you please offer me an internship?

27. B.Venkata Ramana

on December 17, 2012 at 10:27 am - Reply

Hello Sir,

I am B.Venkata Ramana studying B.Tech 3rd year in RGU IIIT Basar.I am interested in doing project on web development, mobile applications. I don’t want stipend, because I would like to do internship to enhance my knowledge,to know how the companies environments will be there to do the job, and to prove my self. Please give me the chance.

If you want to give any information please send me to mail
    mail:ramafriends398@gmail.com

28. sunilkumar

on December 18, 2012 at 5:27 pm - Reply

I am B.sunilkumar studying B.Tech 3rd year in RGU IIIT RKValley.I am interested in doing project on web development, automobile applications. I don’t want stipend, because I would like to do internship to enhance my knowledge,to know how the companies environments will be there to do the job, and to prove my self. Please give me the chance.

29. SATYAVATHI

on December 19, 2012 at 9:02 pm - Reply

sir i am satyavathi student of rgukt from chemical engineering departmetnt sir i would like do summer internship for getting experience how to work in the companies would u pleas offer me

30. satya

on December 19, 2012 at 9:05 pm - Reply

sir iam the student of rguk from chemical engineering dept. i would like to do summer internship in ur company would you please offer me……..

31. chaithanya

on December 21, 2012 at 6:45 pm - Reply

I’m chaithanya studing Ece 3rd year in iiit. please give an opportunity to do internship of 2 months my mail id:chaithanya2797@gmail.com

32. vinod kumar

on January 8, 2013 at 9:56 pm - Reply

sir
    I am student for MCA in final year join your company for internship

33. Shiva.D

on January 28, 2013 at 9:38 am - Reply

Good day sir / madam,

This is Shiva from RGU IIIT Basar, I am very awaited to do an internship in the field of Computer Science Engineering.
    I would be so much grateful to you if you can offer me to do internship in your prestigious company , by this I can enhance my skills,knowledge and experience with good company as well as professionals.

Hoping for the best…

34. Ananth

on January 28, 2013 at 9:42 am - Reply

Good day sir / madam,

This is Ananth.Studying B.Tech 3rd year in Computer Science.
    I would be so much thankful to you if you can offer me to do internship in your prestigious company , by this I can enhance my skills,knowledge and experience with good company as well as professionals.
    So kindly give me a chance to prove myself…

Hoping for the best…

35. soniya

on February 1, 2013 at 7:44 pm - Reply

I am a student of 3rd year of B.E telecommunication Engineering, at PESIT bangalore,
    karnataka. I want to do internship in your company to improve my academic knowledge for practical purpose with great keen and so that improving skills and practical experience with your best celebrated company. Hence I kindly you request to please give chance. Eagerly waiting for call from you..

36. soniya

on February 1, 2013 at 7:45 pm - Reply

karnataka. I want to do internship in your company to improve my academic knowledge for practical purpose with great keen and so that improving skills and practical experience with your best celebrated company. Hence I kindly request you to please give a chance. Eagerly waiting for call from you..

37. sudesh

on February 4, 2013 at 6:31 pm - Reply

sir
    i am student of btech in computer science final year student , plz suggest me companies that provide internship………….plz help me!

38. sudesh

on February 4, 2013 at 6:34 pm - Reply

sir
    i am student of btech computer science final year student , plz suggest me companies that provide internship … plzz help me

39. kusuma

on February 15, 2013 at 12:01 pm - Reply

sir,
    I’m a student of 3rd year civil engineering in rgukt.I want to do summer internship in your company.so i requested you to give me a chance to do.

40. P.SATISH

on February 18, 2013 at 10:55 am - Reply

Sir/Madam…
    I am presently 2nd year civil engineering at RGUKT-IIIT,NUZVID can you offer any internship related to my stream in this summer(2013)…

41. Vishal

on February 27, 2013 at 9:38 pm - Reply

Sir,im b.e (electronics) frm shah and anchor kutchhi engineering college,mumbai university.i dnt knw any web technology in depth.bt i hav basic knowledge of c++,and java,electronics softwares like verilog,keil,proteus,multisim,pcb layout.i want to use my skils in practical problems.im would love to work as a intern for 3 -6 months.im waiting for a chance to proove myself.i want job satisfaction .i dnt run after money.im intrested to do internship in field of web technology.i hope u wil giv me a chance for internship.thank u..reply me vishal.salunkhe705@gmail.com

42. HCL

on March 6, 2013 at 1:15 am - Reply

You can also join HCL for Project based Internship Training in Delhi for students all over India doing BE, Btech, MCA, BCA,

Call 0-9582999345/46/48, 0-9818112118
    or Email southextension@hclcdc.in

43. babu

on March 16, 2013 at 11:47 am - Reply

I am V.Babu studying B.Tech 3rd year in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies(RGUKT) IIIT RKValley.I am interested in doing project on web development. I would like to do internship to enhance my knowledge,to know how the companies environments will be there to do the job, and to prove my self. Please give me a chance to do internship .