Projects Based Internship Programme at Strebr Solution 2012-13 For Diploma,B-Tech,BE,MCA Others.

Job Location: New Delhi (Office)

Stipend: No

Company Name: Strebr Solution

Overview of internship:
Not many internships offer projects to students that are real time & would be implemented in industry. Internship that would be carried out in teams to help all students.
Benefit of team based projects:
1. Working on live projects of company.
2. Handle projects by self & take all decision.
3. Will handle all social networking domains.
4. A space on internet will be given on internet to execute all project.
5. A unique email would be provided to every student.
6. A set of software’s would be provide to every students to work on it.
7. One learns to interact and polish his/her communication skills
8. One learns to work in a team

Company Profile : We are IT Solution company mainly in field of cloud computing, Saas Technology, Other technology.

Details of internship: Fields of projects and work to be done

1. Project Development : Students would be provided a real time project of company. They have to implement those project in to working condition.
2. SEO : Have to handle SEO of those projects on internet.
3. Marketing : Online marketing needs to be handled by students.

Students would learn more about by doing above stated work.

Desired Profile : Any student in any college of India, in any course and any year interested in web technology can apply.
Students from Diploma / B-Tech / BE / BCA / MCA / M-Tech or any other.

No high marks or grades required. But students who wish to realize their true potential and work not up to our but your own satisfaction. All those who think creatively or work hard or wish to learn something new can apply.

Education: Any college graduate student.

Experience: None

Duration of internship: 3-6 months

How To Apply: Send resumes to strebr@indianinternship.com

58 Responses to “Projects Based Internship Programme at Strebr Solution 2012-13 For Diploma,B-Tech,BE,MCA”

1. pavan kumar says:

i’m interested to join in your way

2. pavan kumar says:

sir..
    i was eagerly waiting to get you internship and jewelify my carrer please offer me a internship

3. Radhika says:

Good day sir….
    This is Radhika from IIIT-Basar. Sir I wanna do an internship with the great companies like yours. Please give me an opportunity to prove my self.

4. sk omar faruck says:

SIR,
    Most respectfully I beg to inform you that I am a student of 4th year B.E. Aeronautical Engineering in St.Peter’s University,Chennai,Tamil Nadu, India.
    Now I intend to getting admission for Training internship in your company,
    Because your company is one of the best and sincerest company.
    I feel myself proud and lucky if I be admitted into your celebrated company.
    I therefore, pray earnestly that your honour would be kind enough to
    Offer me a chance for admission into your company.

Yours faithfully,
    Place:Baruipur,Kolkata-700145,
    West Bengal, India , Sk Omar Faruck,
    Email : farucksk@gmail.com

5. Pravin Singh Yadav says:

This is Pravin from GGV Bilaspur (C.G.). Sir I wanna do an internship with the great companies like yours. Please give me the chance i am waiting for your responce.

6. G.Rani says:

Sir,
    my self Rani from 3rd year of b.tech civil engineering in RGUKT IIIT-Basar , Adilabad , Andhra Pradesh , India . Sir i want do internship with your company because your company is one of the best and expectant company. sir give me a chance to proof my self.

7. More care is called for with regards to offshore outsourcing solutions in an effort to do well. Take into consideration having checks in terms to stop shedding info.

8. Uma says:

HI This is Uma….
    I’m from Computer Science background. I want to do an internship on web designing or any visual graphics in Hyderabad. So please suggest me any internships.

9. Swathi says:

Sir,
    Iam a student of 3rd year(Computer Science&Engineering) at RGUKT.Now I intend to getting admission for summer internship in your company,So kindly offer me an internship.

10. Rani.M says:

Sir,
    I am Rani student of 3rd year Computer Science Engineering from RGUKT. I want to do Internship in this summer, so kindly offer me an internship.

11. FAREEDA says:

Good day sir ,
    My self fareeda ,student of third year B-Tech Mechanical engineering in RGUKT BASAR IIIT ,sir i want to do internship in celebrated companies such as yours,so please give me a chance to prove myself .

12. sindhuja says:

sir i am B.tech 3rd year student from civil department.i would like to do internship in my stream would u suggest me in which areas it would be benificial?

13. Bheemappa says:

Sir

Iam a student of 3rd year civil engineering at RGUKT IIIT-Basar…….Sir i would like to do internship in good company.please offer me internship…..

14. sandya says:

My self sandya from RGUKT Basar.I want to do the internship in great companies like yours.Please give me opportunity to join in your company

15. supraja says:

Sir,
    Iam a student of 3rd year civil at RGUKT.Now I intend to getting admission for summer internship in your company,So kindly offer me an internship.

16. Pk NAg says:

Naku immediately internship gavale. Endukante maa sarlu samputharru, Nenu sachchipothana, Andaru haulegallu naaku telvakunda apply chesukunnaru, So andhuke kindly ga request chestana. Naku fast ga internship ichchinattu post cheyiri……Bye

17. Anusha says:

Good day sir,
    This is Anusha. I am studying B.Tech in CSE at RGUKT-Basar. I want to do internship in my stream. Can you please offer me an internship?

18. Hello Sir,
    This is Naresh from IIIT Basar, Doing B-Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Sir I want to do Summer Internship in your company, So please give me a chance to do internship in your company.

19. Swathi says:

Sir,
    I am a student of 3rd year(Civil Engineering) at RGUKT.Now I intend to getting admission for summer internship in your company,So kindly offer me an internship.

20. Ramesh says:

Good day sir/madam,

I am a student of 3rd year of B.Tech Civil Engineering, at RGU-IIIT Basar, Adilaba,
    Andhrapradesh. I want to do internship in your company to improve my academic knowledge for practical purpose with great keen and so that improving skills and practical experience with your best celebrated company. Hence I kindly you request to please give chance. Eagerly waiting for call from you..

Thank you.

21. Aruna says:

Sir,
    Iam a student of 3rd year(Civil Engineering) at RGUKT.Now I intend to getting admission for summer internship in your company,So kindly offer me an internship.

22. Aruna says:

Sir,

email: arunasree.rgukt8@gmail.com

23. p.padma says:

hi sir
    I am a student of 3rd B-Tech in stream ECE at RGUKT IIIT-Basar…i would like to do internship in good company. please offer me internship…

24. dinesh kumar says:

ser i am student for ece in final year joine your company for internship

25. Nene nag..... says:

nakochindoch……………….

26. devi says:

I’m a student of third year B-Tech Chemical engineering in RGUKT ,sir i want to do internship in celebrated companies such as yours,so please give me a chance to prove myself . so Can you please offer me an internship?

27. B.Venkata Ramana says:

Hello Sir,

I am B.Venkata Ramana studying B.Tech 3rd year in RGU IIIT Basar.I am interested in doing project on web development, mobile applications. I don’t want stipend, because I would like to do internship to enhance my knowledge,to know how the companies environments will be there to do the job, and to prove my self. Please give me the chance.

If you want to give any information please send me to mail
    mail:ramafriends398@gmail.com

28. sunilkumar says:

I am B.sunilkumar studying B.Tech 3rd year in RGU IIIT RKValley.I am interested in doing project on web development, automobile applications. I don’t want stipend, because I would like to do internship to enhance my knowledge,to know how the companies environments will be there to do the job, and to prove my self. Please give me the chance.

29. SATYAVATHI says:

sir i am satyavathi student of rgukt from chemical engineering departmetnt sir i would like do summer internship for getting experience how to work in the companies would u pleas offer me

30. satya says:

sir iam the student of rguk from chemical engineering dept. i would like to do summer internship in ur company would you please offer me……..

31. chaithanya says:

I’m chaithanya studing Ece 3rd year in iiit. please give an opportunity to do internship of 2 months my mail id:chaithanya2797@gmail.com

32. vinod kumar says:

sir
    I am student for MCA in final year join your company for internship

33. Shiva.D says:

Good day sir / madam,

This is Shiva from RGU IIIT Basar, I am very awaited to do an internship in the field of Computer Science Engineering.
    I would be so much grateful to you if you can offer me to do internship in your prestigious company , by this I can enhance my skills,knowledge and experience with good company as well as professionals.

Hoping for the best…

34. Ananth says:

Good day sir / madam,

This is Ananth.Studying B.Tech 3rd year in Computer Science.
    I would be so much thankful to you if you can offer me to do internship in your prestigious company , by this I can enhance my skills,knowledge and experience with good company as well as professionals.
    So kindly give me a chance to prove myself…

Hoping for the best…

35. soniya says:

I am a student of 3rd year of B.E telecommunication Engineering, at PESIT bangalore,
    karnataka. I want to do internship in your company to improve my academic knowledge for practical purpose with great keen and so that improving skills and practical experience with your best celebrated company. Hence I kindly you request to please give chance. Eagerly waiting for call from you..

36. soniya says:

karnataka. I want to do internship in your company to improve my academic knowledge for practical purpose with great keen and so that improving skills and practical experience with your best celebrated company. Hence I kindly request you to please give a chance. Eagerly waiting for call from you..

37. sudesh says:

sir
    i am student of btech in computer science final year student , plz suggest me companies that provide internship………….plz help me!

38. sudesh says:

sir
    i am student of btech computer science final year student , plz suggest me companies that provide internship … plzz help me

39. kusuma says:

sir,
    I’m a student of 3rd year civil engineering in rgukt.I want to do summer internship in your company.so i requested you to give me a chance to do.

40. P.SATISH says:

Sir/Madam…
    I am presently 2nd year civil engineering at RGUKT-IIIT,NUZVID can you offer any internship related to my stream in this summer(2013)…

41. Vishal says:

Sir,im b.e (electronics) frm shah and anchor kutchhi engineering college,mumbai university.i dnt knw any web technology in depth.bt i hav basic knowledge of c++,and java,electronics softwares like verilog,keil,proteus,multisim,pcb layout.i want to use my skils in practical problems.im would love to work as a intern for 3 -6 months.im waiting for a chance to proove myself.i want job satisfaction .i dnt run after money.im intrested to do internship in field of web technology.i hope u wil giv me a chance for internship.thank u..reply me vishal.salunkhe705@gmail.com

42. HCL says:

You can also join HCL for Project based Internship Training in Delhi for students all over India doing BE, Btech, MCA, BCA,

Call 0-9582999345/46/48, 0-9818112118
    or Email southextension@hclcdc.in

43. babu says:

I am V.Babu studying B.Tech 3rd year in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies(RGUKT) IIIT RKValley.I am interested in doing project on web development. I would like to do internship to enhance my knowledge,to know how the companies environments will be there to do the job, and to prove my self. Please give me a chance to do internship .