PHP developer/Mobile Application Devloper

Internship Candidates are required for Inversedime Solutions,Pune.
Company Name-Inversedime Solutions
Role-PHP developer/Mobile Application Developer
Experience-0-0 years
Job type-Full time
Job location-Pune
Basic Qualification-B.E/B.Tech,MCS,MCA only final year students
Key Skills-C,C++,OOPS,PHP,Core JAVA,JAVA Script,HTML,CSS
No.of Vacancies-3
Stipend-00
Duration of Internship-6 months
Posted by -Company
Contact person-Akshata
Contact No-020 64706970

Company Website-www.inversedime.com

Note-
1. If candidate have done Any Mobile development course then it will be added advantage.
2. Any project done in PHP will be added advantage.

44 Responses to “PHP developer/Mobile Application Devloper”

1. Vaibhav says:

i want to join it, but is there any winter program?

2. Nishant Bhuskade says:

I am an MCA final year student looking for internship.
    I would like to join.

3. Uma says:

I want to join it. but I have only 3 months and summer.

4. Ramz says:

i am stdng now B.tech 3rd year.in iiit.Basar
    i want to join it.but i have only 2month in summer.

5. Akshata says:

Kindly send your resume on our mail id

6. Raju says:

I am studying B.Tech 3rd year. I want join in it.

7. Rajzz.... says:

I am studying b.tech third year in ap rgukt iiit basar. I want to join in your company for summer internship. But I have only three months time duration.

by
    Raju(raju.navaneethkumar@gmail.com)

8. Raju says:

I studying B.Tech 3rd Year. I want join your company for internship but I have only 3 months time duration.

9. G.Srihari says:

Respected sir/ma’m
    I want to join in your company for internship, how can i reach you?

10. Parashuramulu says:

I am B.tech third year student.I interested to do internship in your company,in the conversation above you have mentioned to send resume but I don’t know your mail id so,please give your mail id.

11. satya says:

Good afternoon sir/medem,
    I am studying b.tech third year in ap rgukt iiit nuzvid. I want to join in your company for summer internship. But I have only three months time duration.

12. Shailaja says:

good day sir,
    I am shailaja 3rd year student of CSE at RGUKT-IIIT. I am interested to do internship project on Mobile Applications in your company. So please provide me offer to do internship in your company.

13. Manika says:

can u give the email id to which we have to send resume???

14. chinna says:

hai sir,
    iam pursuing b.tech 3rd year in computer science stream. i want to do internship in ur company. so kindly tell me the details of how to apply for ur company and all.
    thanking u sir

15. B.Venkata Ramana says:

I am B.Venkata Ramana studying B.Tech 3rd year in RGU IIIT Basar. I would like to do internship on mobile application and web development. Can you give me a chance to do that?

16. Very good opportunity for developers who require experience. Continue supporting them.

17. Rahul Sharma says:

Respected sir/mam
    My self Rahul Sharma and i wanted to do an internship in summer duration of 1 mnth.
    may u kindly help me on this.

18. abhishek suntwal says:

i am currently in 3rd year btech(IT) in gitam university.
    i want to do summer internship for 45 days in mobile application
    i dont have much of a project work experience but i want to do
    some major project this summer. so can i apply ?
    where to send the resume

19. sreenath says:

hi sir/madam,

myself sreenath. studying B.tech 3rd year. i want to do summer internship in mobile application development. i know php basics. so can i apply?

20. Mobile developer application? precisely that languages ​​or platforms for? eg iOS, Android, Windows Phone … and thanks for the opportunity as always.

21. Sydaimran says:

Hi sir/madam,

I am pursuing B-tech 3rd year in computer science at RGU-IIIT NUZVID. I am interested in mobile softwares and new applications, so i want to join in this program. could you please tell me the way for joining in your company internship program.

regards
    –Sydaimran.

22. B.HARISH says:

I am B.Harish studying B.Tech 3rd year in RGU IIIT Basar. I would like to do internship on mobile application and web development.I want to join in your company for summer internship.So kindly tell me the details of how to apply for your company and all.

• Mahesh says:

Hello, Mr. Harish, As you have said you are from RGUIIIT-Basar.It is better to try to get an internship which will be near to you. Since, Pune is very far from your place. More expences will be charged,if you want to do internship in pune.So better try for pune.

23. gaurav goenka says:

I am Gaurav Goenka studying B.Tech(I.T) 3rd year in Amity University Jaipur. I would like to do internship on mobile application and web development.I want to join in your company for summer internship.So kindly tell me the details of how to apply for your company and all.

24. Mahesh says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from CSE department from a prestigious university IIIT-Basar(RGUKT). I would like to do internship in your company as a PHP developer.I can assure that I will give my 100% to prove myself.And I am familiar with PHP scripting.I would like to do internship about 3 months.
    Hence,I sincerely request you to give me an opportunity to prove myself.If any information is to be passed please let me get from mail ID as I have mentioned above.

25. Balaji says:

Requested sir,
    I am pursuing B-tech 3rd year in computer science at RGU-IIIT NUZVID. I am interested in mobile softwares applications and webdevelopment using php, so i want to join in this program. could you please tell me the way for joining in your company internship program.

26. Ramzz says:

sir/medam,

I am Rams. I am pursuing B-tech 3rd year in computer science at RGU-IIIT BASAR. I am interested in mobile softwares and new applications, so i want to join in this program. could you please tell me the way for joining in your company internship program.

regards,
    Rams(ramsnani.iiit@gmail.com)

27. Manasa says:

I am manasa,pursuing B.Tech 3rd year from Computer Science and Engineering. I would like to do internship as a php developer in your company

how can i get internship in your company?

28. Aditi says:

I am from Banasthali vidyapith and I want to join when is the last date of application.