MARKETING / HR INTERNSHIPS IN BANGALORE

As per the requirement of the company we would like to hire some interns . The company profile and details of the job is mentioned as below.

Company profile: Xplore 360 is based in Victoria Layout, Bangalore. It is the only organization that provides complete Human Resource solution which not only consists of helping the clients in hiring (Fresher and Experienced) candidates but also takes care of the Corporate Events like Team outing, Corporate Gifting, Team building events etc. The soul Idea of Xplore 360 is to fulfill all the requirements of a company in a well-organized manner. Apart from human resources, we also deal in Abroad Services (Study and Placements abroad), Merchandising, Marketing Solutions and Event Management Solution.

Website: www.xplore360.in

JOB DETAILS Role: Marketing and Sales

Location : Bangalore

Duration: Minimum 2 months

Stipend: Fixed (Depending on the Performance) + Incentive (Depending on Lead Conversion) + Reimbursements (if any).

Please forward your resume on hr@xplore360.in / bhimesh@xplore360.in

1. Saquib Mohammad

on November 24, 2012 at 11:49 am - Reply

I am Saquib Mohammad pursuing PGDM from IBA Bangalore. i want to do internships in areas of marketing or finance.

• abhishek

on February 8, 2013 at 10:17 pm - Reply

you need to perform really well in college.since you are passing your time its not possible for you to do that…

2. anuradha

on December 4, 2012 at 5:10 pm - Reply

i am anuradha pursuing my BBM in GITAM University Visakhapatnam. i would like to apply for your company for my major internship.. so kindly reply soon!!

• Bhimesh Athwani

on December 12, 2012 at 6:49 pm - Reply

Please call up on 7829360360 and contact Mr. Raju, HR (Xplore 360). He will help you out with the same.
      Thanks

• Maruthi

on January 1, 2013 at 11:42 am - Reply

Hi sir i m final year BBM i need project topic which is best sir plz rly me fastly :-).:-).:-).:-.

3. Swathi

on December 11, 2012 at 12:30 pm - Reply

i am swathi doing B-tech in RGUKT University Basar.i would like to apply for your company for my internship.so kindly reply soon.

4. Pavithra

on December 11, 2012 at 2:10 pm - Reply

i am Pavithra doing B-tech Civil Engineering in RGUKT IIITBasar.i would like to apply in your company for my internship.so kindly reply soon.

5. Srikant

on December 12, 2012 at 6:44 pm - Reply

Hi,I am Srikant persuing MBA 3rd sem in Bangalore. I am looking for internship in bangalore so help me in finding or getting internship.

Regards,
    Srikant

• Bhimesh Athani

on December 12, 2012 at 6:47 pm - Reply

6. Bhimesh Athwani

on December 12, 2012 at 6:49 pm - Reply

Regards

7. Srikant

on December 12, 2012 at 6:50 pm - Reply

hi

8. pradeep

on December 14, 2012 at 12:48 am - Reply

me pradeep kumar and sanjeev mukesh and shivendra want to do internship so plz guide us. we are pursuing mba in marketing from apg shimla.

9. pradeep

on December 14, 2012 at 12:59 am - Reply

9857440986 plz contect us as soon as possible… pradeep and shivendra.. want to do intrenship traning in marketing….

• harcharan singh

on January 30, 2013 at 11:22 pm - Reply

2-Internships:

1-HR Recruiter-Trainee
      2-HR Executive-Trainee
      3-HR Generalist-Trainee
      4-Accounts Executive-Trainee
      5-Receptionist /Counsellor –Trainee
      6-Data Entry Operator-Trainee
      7-Telecallers-Trainee

(Males/Females apply)
      Selection : Through Aptitude Test /Personal interview /PD test.(Minimum 60% Marks) .Below 60% marks holder has to under go training on self Support basis. Above Free seats are limited plz.

Exp : 0-1yrs
      Education: Graduates/MBA … Male/females

1.HR Candidates: All HR trainee-Candidate will get the Exposure in Core HR & Pay roll Processing practically in our company (100% Live training with work experience)

2.Finance Candidate:Candidate will get exposure in Core practical accounting and Indirect Txation in our company without charges. (100% Live training with work experience)

VENUE : ACCOUNT AGE INFOTECH PVT.LTD-
      U-87 First Floor, Shakar pur,(Behind:Laxmi Nagar Metro station Gate no 2 ) Delhi – 110092 Ph :011-42141315,64990100,Mob:8527032261,9278135448

10. kratika trivedi

on December 31, 2012 at 12:11 pm - Reply

i kratika,completed my 3rd sem of BBA.i want to do internship in area of marketing…..from may to june…..please contact me as soon as possible….

• harcharan singh

(Males/Females apply)

Exp : 0-1yrs
      Education: Graduates/MBA … Male/females

VENUE : ACCOUNT AGE INFOTECH PVT.LTD-

11. joshwin.p.jacob

on January 5, 2013 at 11:33 am - Reply

Hi sir i am a pursuing my final semester MBA in Anna University, it requires 6 month project. i would like to do internships in area of Finance and Marketing. Sir kindly reply me soon.

12. Ngatuba George ph

on January 21, 2013 at 4:03 pm - Reply

I am a student of PGDM 3rd trimester studying in rajagiri business school cochin, India looking for a summer internship in marketing and HR for the two month (April and may) any where in south India. could any one help me in help me in contact with the job.

• harcharan singh

(Males/Females apply)

Exp : 0-1yrs
      Education: Graduates/MBA … Male/females

VENUE : ACCOUNT AGE INFOTECH PVT.LTD-

13. sudhir kumar gupta

on February 25, 2013 at 12:10 am - Reply

I am Sudhir kumar gupta pursuing MBA from NIET greater noida DELHI i want to do internships in areas of marketing or HR.

14. law in america

on March 17, 2013 at 9:05 pm - Reply

Fantastic publish, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector do not realize this. You must proceed your writing. I am sure, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & help different customers like its aided me. Great job.

15. john

on May 7, 2013 at 12:47 pm - Reply

Hi,

Hope you guys are doing well. Now i am doing my MBA (HR) in well reputed business school in Bangalore. I have to do my internship in area of HR,on august-september. Please notify me, if there is any availability.

16. ilavarasan

on July 30, 2013 at 8:39 am - Reply

iam ilavarasan, iam studing for mba hr , iam looking for,internship, jop hr Executive, Recruiter. so any vacancies theres plz given information emailid mobile thank you