MARKETING / HR INTERNSHIPS IN BANGALORE

As per the requirement of the company we would like to hire some interns . The company profile and details of the job is mentioned as below.

Company profile: Xplore 360 is based in Victoria Layout, Bangalore. It is the only organization that provides complete Human Resource solution which not only consists of helping the clients in hiring (Fresher and Experienced) candidates but also takes care of the Corporate Events like Team outing, Corporate Gifting, Team building events etc. The soul Idea of Xplore 360 is to fulfill all the requirements of a company in a well-organized manner. Apart from human resources, we also deal in Abroad Services (Study and Placements abroad), Merchandising, Marketing Solutions and Event Management Solution.

Website: www.xplore360.in

JOB DETAILS Role: Marketing and Sales

Location : Bangalore

Duration: Minimum 2 months

Stipend: Fixed (Depending on the Performance) + Incentive (Depending on Lead Conversion) + Reimbursements (if any).

Please forward your resume on hr@xplore360.in / bhimesh@xplore360.in

23 Responses to “MARKETING / HR INTERNSHIPS IN BANGALORE”

1. Saquib Mohammad says:

I am Saquib Mohammad pursuing PGDM from IBA Bangalore. i want to do internships in areas of marketing or finance.

2. anuradha says:

i am anuradha pursuing my BBM in GITAM University Visakhapatnam. i would like to apply for your company for my major internship.. so kindly reply soon!!

3. Swathi says:

i am swathi doing B-tech in RGUKT University Basar.i would like to apply for your company for my internship.so kindly reply soon.

4. Pavithra says:

i am Pavithra doing B-tech Civil Engineering in RGUKT IIITBasar.i would like to apply in your company for my internship.so kindly reply soon.

5. Srikant says:

Hi,I am Srikant persuing MBA 3rd sem in Bangalore. I am looking for internship in bangalore so help me in finding or getting internship.

Regards,
    Srikant

6. Please call up on 7829360360 and contact Mr. Raju, HR (Xplore 360). He will help you out with the same.

Regards

7. pradeep says:

me pradeep kumar and sanjeev mukesh and shivendra want to do internship so plz guide us. we are pursuing mba in marketing from apg shimla.

8. pradeep says:

9857440986 plz contect us as soon as possible… pradeep and shivendra.. want to do intrenship traning in marketing….

• 2-Internships:

1-HR Recruiter-Trainee
      2-HR Executive-Trainee
      3-HR Generalist-Trainee
      4-Accounts Executive-Trainee
      5-Receptionist /Counsellor –Trainee
      6-Data Entry Operator-Trainee
      7-Telecallers-Trainee

(Males/Females apply)
      Selection : Through Aptitude Test /Personal interview /PD test.(Minimum 60% Marks) .Below 60% marks holder has to under go training on self Support basis. Above Free seats are limited plz.

Exp : 0-1yrs
      Education: Graduates/MBA … Male/females

1.HR Candidates: All HR trainee-Candidate will get the Exposure in Core HR & Pay roll Processing practically in our company (100% Live training with work experience)

2.Finance Candidate:Candidate will get exposure in Core practical accounting and Indirect Txation in our company without charges. (100% Live training with work experience)

VENUE : ACCOUNT AGE INFOTECH PVT.LTD-
      U-87 First Floor, Shakar pur,(Behind:Laxmi Nagar Metro station Gate no 2 ) Delhi – 110092 Ph :011-42141315,64990100,Mob:8527032261,9278135448

9. kratika trivedi says:

i kratika,completed my 3rd sem of BBA.i want to do internship in area of marketing…..from may to june…..please contact me as soon as possible….

• 2-Internships:

1-HR Recruiter-Trainee
      2-HR Executive-Trainee
      3-HR Generalist-Trainee
      4-Accounts Executive-Trainee
      5-Receptionist /Counsellor –Trainee
      6-Data Entry Operator-Trainee
      7-Telecallers-Trainee

(Males/Females apply)

Exp : 0-1yrs
      Education: Graduates/MBA … Male/females

VENUE : ACCOUNT AGE INFOTECH PVT.LTD-

10. joshwin.p.jacob says:

Hi sir i am a pursuing my final semester MBA in Anna University, it requires 6 month project. i would like to do internships in area of Finance and Marketing. Sir kindly reply me soon.

11. Ngatuba George ph says:

I am a student of PGDM 3rd trimester studying in rajagiri business school cochin, India looking for a summer internship in marketing and HR for the two month (April and may) any where in south India. could any one help me in help me in contact with the job.

• 2-Internships:

1-HR Recruiter-Trainee
      2-HR Executive-Trainee
      3-HR Generalist-Trainee
      4-Accounts Executive-Trainee
      5-Receptionist /Counsellor –Trainee
      6-Data Entry Operator-Trainee
      7-Telecallers-Trainee

(Males/Females apply)

Exp : 0-1yrs
      Education: Graduates/MBA … Male/females

VENUE : ACCOUNT AGE INFOTECH PVT.LTD-

12. I am Sudhir kumar gupta pursuing MBA from NIET greater noida DELHI i want to do internships in areas of marketing or HR.

13. Fantastic publish, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector do not realize this. You must proceed your writing. I am sure, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & help different customers like its aided me. Great job.

14. john says:

Hi,

Hope you guys are doing well. Now i am doing my MBA (HR) in well reputed business school in Bangalore. I have to do my internship in area of HR,on august-september. Please notify me, if there is any availability.

15. ilavarasan says:

iam ilavarasan, iam studing for mba hr , iam looking for,internship, jop hr Executive, Recruiter. so any vacancies theres plz given information emailid mobile thank you