Industrial Training Program 2012-13 at Strebr Solution

Industrial Training Program 2012-13

Duration of Training: 4/6 weeks or 4/6 Months

Technology Used : php , Java, dot Net or Android

No. Of Interns Required : 15

Eligibility Criteria : Final year or Freshers students of B.Tech or MCA can join for this.

Benefits of Internship

1. Working on live projects of Company.
2. Handle projects by self & take all important decision.
3. Will handle all social networking domains as per demand.
4. A space on internet will be given on internet to execute completed project.
5. A unique email address would be provided to students for quick communication.
6. A set of relevant software would be provided for smooth operation of internship program.
7. Set of software would be provided.
8. Laptop would be provided to students during training in company premises.
9. Students would be grouped in small teams with team leader.
10. An expert trainer would be assigned to guide each student on internship/project program.
11. Students would be taught how to deploy software projects over internet.

How To Be Part Of Industrial Training 2012-13

Phase1: Mail your resume for Interview Session.
Send your mail at
With Subject As: Name, Course (Branch, Year) Industrial Training 2012-13
For body of mailer could be obtained from here.

Phase 2:Essential to be brought during interview:
Registration Form
Updated Resume
Letter From College (NOC)
College ID (Photocopy)

Phase 3:Interview round(Comprises of Technical & HR round). After interview, scholarship letter would be provided to student. (Scholarship would be provided to student on fee.)

Phase 4:After submitting all essential documents & fee, starting date of training would be provided to student.

Email at

18 Responses to “Industrial Training Program 2012-13 at Strebr Solution”

1. Priti Jadhao says:

want to do internship please help me 4 that

2. Rajzz.... says:

I studying 3rd year. I want to do a internship in summer.
    can you help me please….

3. jyothsna n says:

In which geographical area this company was located .how can we attend for the interview.

4. Rajitha says:

i studying 3 rd year(civil).i want to do my summer internship in will you please send me some companies names

5. Dharmendra says:

I am studying B.Tech 3rd in APIIIT, Nuzvid.I am very enthusiastic to do an internship on Microwave engineering or any type of Project which relates to Electronics and Communication. If you find any please send me a mail.

I will be very glad to you.Thank
    you sir.

6. devi says:

for chemical engineering is there a chance or not?can u clarify me .

7. devi says:

hi this is devi

I am studying in RGUKT Betch 3 rd there any opportunities for chemical engineering .if u know please inform me.

8. Manu says:

I am studying in RGUKT IIIT, BTech 3rd year belongs to Computer Science…. I am very much interesting to do internships on Android applications and Haptic Technology….If you have any projects pleas can u inform me…………

9. pallapu nagaraju says:

i’m doing my btech 3-2 cse i want do internship on webapllications development.Im goog Dotnet,Html,MySQL plzz can u inform how to get internship in summer t

10. pallapu nagaraju says:

11. Aswini says:

I am aswini studying B-tech 3rd year in APIIIT NUZVID. I am interested in doing internship. Can you give information about what are the qualifications to do internship in your company.

12. Khairati says:

I m student of btech ece and i want training of 6month in robotic . Tell me about institute.

13. haribabu.r says:

Respecter sir:
    to be honest with you my name is haribabu from madurai area and 2nd year mca student from one of premier engineering college at madurai , as you anna university I have to do a mnc project and how to appply for it in your form sir

thanking you

your regards

14. supriya singh says:

i m a student of cs professional programme and have cleared my Executive both groups in december 2012, now i m looking for traininig for 15 month