Industrial Training at Art world web solutions

Industrial training with Art world web solutions which is the leading web developing & designing company since many years.
We provide 6 months/ 3 months/ 45 days project based Industrial training in PHP, Asp.net, Web designing and SEO.

The live project training module of our course can make a huge difference to your profile and career prospects. So don’t settle for the second-best. Choose WINNERS ie Art world web solutions!!

Brilliant trained resources will get first opportunity to be a part of our own development team.

For registration and other information related to training program please contact 7696097322, 9463257926

you can also log on our website to fill enrollment form at www.artworldwebsolutions.com

Just don’t miss the chance..!! Limited Seats!!

Eligibility – MCA / B. Tech./B.C.A /B.E /MSC (IT & CS).

LIMITED SEATS

For more details please log on to our website http://www.artworldwebsolutions.com/ or can contact on 07696097322.

1. Rajzz..

on December 5, 2012 at 10:06 pm - Reply

I am studying b.tech third year in ap rgukt iiit basar. I want to join in your company for summer internship. But I have only three months time duration.

by
    Raju(raju.navaneethkumar@gmail.com)

• sunny

on January 10, 2013 at 9:16 pm - Reply

ok, u can…..bt y only 3 months……….

2. jyothsna n

on December 7, 2012 at 9:03 pm - Reply

is there any internship with duration of 3 months.

• hrabhyaas

on December 12, 2012 at 5:25 pm - Reply

hi,

yes, we provide 3 months project based training. For more details you can contact on 7696097322/23

3. REDDYGARI BHARGAVI

on December 11, 2012 at 8:23 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I an R.Bhargavi pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE department in RGU APIIIT BASAR. I want to do the summer internship consistS 2 months of period in your company the topic is related to communications. If you give any opportunity to do the internship in your company please inform to me through the mail.

Your’s Obediently
    R.BHARGAVI
    B-Tech 3rd year, ECE
    RGU APIIIT BASAR

4. abhi

on December 12, 2012 at 6:29 pm - Reply

is there any stipend.

5. Jerry Mathekga

on December 17, 2012 at 12:13 am - Reply

I just finished my two year studies of BTech in I.T this year, I’m looking for a internships to test my knowledge of understanding on the skills that I have aquired from my studies.

6. B.Venkata Ramana

on December 17, 2012 at 10:35 am - Reply

Hello Sir,

I am B.Venkata Ramana studying B.Tech 3rd year Computer Science in RGU IIIT Basar. I would like to do internship on mobile applications and web development.I don’t want any stipend because I am doing internship to enhance my knowledge, to know how the companies environment will be there to do job, and to prove my self. So,kindly requesting you to give me a chance.

mail id:ramafriends398@gmail.com

7. soundarya

on December 17, 2012 at 2:56 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am B.Soundarya studying B.Tech 3rd year Computer Science in RGU IIIT Basar. I’m looking for an internship to test my knowledge of understanding on the skills that I have acquired from my studies.So,kindly requesting you to give me a chance.

If you want to share any information regarding internship please inform me by mail.
    mail id:soundarya2013@gmail.com

8. M.LATHASREE

on December 18, 2012 at 10:09 am - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am M.LATHASREE studying B.Tech 3rd year Computer Science in RGU IIIT NUZVID. I would like to do internship on mobile applications and web development. I am doing internship to enhance my knowledge, to know how the companies environment will be there to do job, and to prove my self. So,kindly requesting you to give me a chance.

mail id:lathasreebehappy@gmail.com

• sudhir rao

on October 13, 2013 at 8:25 pm - Reply

if i have any opening,i should contact u. Mention ur number here

9. Mahesh

on February 5, 2013 at 11:49 am - Reply

I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from CSE department from a prestigious university IIIT-Basar(RGUKT). I would like to do internship in your company.I can assure that I will give my 100% to prove myself.I would like to do internship about 3 months.
    Hence,I sincerely request you to give me an opportunity to prove myself.If any information is to be passed please let me get from my mail ID as I have mentioned above.