Projects Based Internship Programme 2012 at Getjewelified in India

Projects Based Internship Programme 2012 at Getjewelified in India

Job Title: Projects Based Internship Programme

Job Location: Anywhere in India(Mainly Virtual Internship)

Stipend:Expenses Covered though prior permission has to be taken.

Company Name: getjewelified.com

Overview of internship: The gap between Indian education and Industrial applications is huge. To cover that gap, we have come up with this Project Based internship program.
Not many internships offer projects to students that can be carried out in teams that too while sitting at home. Benefit of team based projects:
1) One learns to interact and polish his/her communication skills
2) One learns to work in a team
3) We wish to create good performers as Team Leaders so one gets to lead a team of other people hence, developing leadership skills.

Company profile: India is a land of diverse cultures. And all promote women wearing jewelry. To make the whole experience very affordable and simple. We have come up with getjewelified.com. We have had a 5 year long offline presence in Delhi NCR region by the name Obsession Forever and now we wish to take it to whole of India.We bring an affordable jewelry shopping solution. This website aims to be one stop destination for imitation jewelry shopping in India.

Details of internship: Fields of projects and work to be done

1) Marketing: Devising innovative and engaging social media strategies
2) Entrepreneurial: Suggesting and coming up with Novel Ideas to improve getjewelified and consequently the sales
3) Advertising and Promotions: Remaining very active on social media, Facebook, G+, Twitter and pintrest and promoting getjewelified.com on all these platforms.
4) Sales: Determining the best sales pitch and improvement in the product for better sales.
5) Web layout: Suggesting changes and improvements in site designs, layout and structures,
6) Designing: Designing posters, characters and other things using various softwares.
Specific projects would be allotted as soon as we get the teams sorted.

Desired profile: Any student in any college of India,in any course and any year can apply. There are cases when Engineering Students or any other Science background students shy away from such opportunities as this might not be from their field. But if someone is motivated to be an entrepreneur someday in life. I would say this opportunity is just perfect. At the end, you get to learn something new. Plus this internship would teach the basics of Marketing and Sales and all other things related to a business.

No high marks or grades required. But students who wish to realise their true potential and work not upto our but your own satisfaction. All those who think creatively or work hard or wish to learn something new can apply.

Education: Any college student

Experience: None

Duration of internship: 3-12 months

How To Apply: Send resumes to getjewelified@indianinternship.com

Company website: getjewelified.com

1. shradha

on September 4, 2012 at 3:59 pm - Reply

hi, i would like to know more details and am interested in this internship. i am doing my MBA in marketing and international business

2. santosh

on September 11, 2012 at 4:07 pm - Reply

i am pursuing MBA please send in the details of the internship

3. kirthiga

on October 24, 2012 at 1:37 pm - Reply

i am pursuing final yr in B.E CSE, may i know my job details

4. aman

on October 29, 2012 at 12:32 am - Reply

Hi,
    I was also looking for the same plz.. give more detail about this internship. i am pursuing M.B.A in Retai Operations

5. Anusha_Adapa

on November 1, 2012 at 9:44 am - Reply

Hello,
    I am pursuing my B.tech 3rd year in Computer Science and Engineering.Basically I am an artist and interested in designing.So,Can I get a chance to do my internship in your company.
    if it is possible,plz reply me

6. mudasir farooq

on November 26, 2012 at 10:23 am - Reply

i am pursuing M.C.M.P (Mass communication and Multimedia production) fineal year. I am a graphic designer in a local news paper of kashmir. And i want learn more about graphic designing,Can I get a chance
    to do my internship in your
    company.
    if it is possible,plz reply me

7. vishal verma

on November 26, 2012 at 3:52 pm - Reply

i am seeking for an industrial training of 6 months in CSE.

8. Srikanth.iiitb

on December 7, 2012 at 9:21 am - Reply

im persuing my btech degree in civil engineering dept….
    am i eligible to apply for this internship??????????

• Dr.prasad

on December 7, 2012 at 9:33 am - Reply

yes.you are elgible for the summer internship definately.

9. ganesh g

on December 10, 2012 at 10:50 am - Reply

Hello,
    I am pursuing my B.tech 3rd year in Civil Engineering.I would like to know more details and am interested in this internship.

10. shravani

on December 11, 2012 at 9:08 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a student of civil engineering 3rd year from RajivGandhi University of Knowledge Technologies-Basar

This is a part of our academic curricula that we are to suppose to do internship training.i am interested in applying to your prestigious organization for the industrial experience………
    so can you please provide the information regarding this…..

• nag

on December 22, 2012 at 3:05 pm - Reply

intikelli pelli chesukoka internship enduke neku……

11. mohd kamran

on December 13, 2012 at 2:54 pm - Reply

dera sir i m Mohd kamran from Aligahr Muslim UNIversity, Aligarh pursuing MBA I sem. i want to do summer training in core finance. if u can help me plz do. u can contact me on +919720012746

12. soundarya

on December 16, 2012 at 11:40 am - Reply

Hello,
    I am pursuing my B.tech 3rd year in Computer Science and Engineering.can i get a chance to do my internship in your company.
    if it is possible, please inform to me.

13. Nirosha.CH

on December 17, 2012 at 12:00 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am pursuing my B.tech 3rd year in Computer Science and Engineering.Can I get a chance to do my Summer Internship in your Company. And How Can I Apply.
    If it is possible, please inform to me.

14. tanvi

on December 17, 2012 at 9:34 pm - Reply

hi, i am pursuing my mba and want to do internship in finance can you please help me out with some internship…..

15. M.Ramamohan

on December 27, 2012 at 9:04 pm - Reply

Hello sir
    I am Ramamohan from RGUKT UNIVERSITY.I Want to do the intenrship in your company.Now i am pursing B-Tech 3rd year in computer science department.So,Can I get a chance to do my internship in your company.
    if it is possible,plz reply me

16. Sahil Garg

on January 2, 2013 at 11:50 pm - Reply

Respected Sir

I am a B tech(Computer Science) graduate & pursuing MBA(marketing),wanted to do my internship of 2 months with you.Hope you will give me a chance to work with your company.Waiting for your response.

17. Roopitha

on January 8, 2013 at 7:24 am - Reply

Hi, I’m currently doing my BE 3rd year in Electricals and Eelectronics and I”m looking forward to work for you.
    waiting for your reply

18. Shilpita Nag

on January 13, 2013 at 12:23 am - Reply

Hello,
    I am Shilpita Nag , pursuing my B-Tech in Computer Science and engineering from Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra . I am presently studying in my second year and I am looking forward for the training at your company. I feel it would be really benificial for my career.
    Looking forward to your reply !!!!
    Contact : shilpita.nag@gmail.com

19. Rahul Aggarwal

on January 18, 2013 at 7:18 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am B-tech(3rd year) student of Computer Sciences Engineering branch from Doon Institute of Engineering & Technology,Rishikesh.

so can you please provide the information regarding this…..
    Thank You!

20. nisha singh

on January 25, 2013 at 2:46 pm - Reply

sir,
    iam btech(cs) 3rd year student want to do internship in hcl.
    please give me address and contact number of hcl in varansi

21. nisha singh

on January 25, 2013 at 3:01 pm - Reply

iam btech(cs) 3rd year student and i want to do my internship in hcl
    plzzzzzzzzz give me the address of hcl varansi

22. Srikanth

on January 28, 2013 at 3:06 pm - Reply

ANDARU VELLI MARRIAGE CHESUKONDI..

ENJOY CHEYANDI… . RESULT VASTUNDI…