Marketing and promotions internship 2012 at Innovate Search (across India)

Marketing and promotions internship 2012 at Innovate Search (across India)

Job Title:
Marketing and promotions internship at Innovate Search (across India)

Job Location: Across India

No. of positions:

Will be discussed upon selection

Company Name:
Innovate Search Pvt. Ltd.

Overview of internship:
We need interns to market and promote our new Facebook app “Friend Quest”. Key role will be to publicize this app through various means like their friend’s networks, college organizations, Facebook posts, tweets, blog posts etc. Candidates are required to follow genuine ways to promote – no spam allowed.

Desired profile:
An enthusiastic & influential person
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Active on social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc
Active member in college/university groups and organizations
Having a good network of people

College/University level

Resumes are to be customized for this profile – please don’t send a generic resume.
Clear mention of Facebook profile link, Twitter account link and personal blog link (if any) either in resume/email.
Clear mention of any relevant experience – with references to verify.
Please mention number of your Facebook friends, number of Twitter followers and number of blog followers (if any).

Certificate of Internship
Experience of marketing an app
Rewards & prizes

Duration of internship :
1 month

How to apply:
Please send your resumes to

7 Responses to “Marketing and promotions internship 2012 at Innovate Search (across India)”

1. Shrishailya says:

I did MBA in Marketing form wales university. I am looking for an internship to start my career.

2. sarthak agarwal says:

sir, i m a student of cse 1st semester at iit bhu varanasi.
    i wanna do an interenship related to marketing in 1st sem n wanna explore the world with you people.

3. jagjeet kumar says:

I am Jagjeet pursuing MBA from IIPM New Delhi. This is my 1st sem .And i am also working as a Freelancer SEO . I want to do 1 month intership in online marketing after 1st SEM. Is it possible to have the opportunity to work after first sem for 1 month. If possible then please reply me. My email id is Jaggi_03 and contact no is 918287598752 .

4. rishvana says:

Give me cleae detail

5. rahul says:

sir i am pursuing my mba from heriot watt universty scotland . in want to do an internhip related to marketing . if you have any vacancy pls tell me

6. Anshul says:

Sir, I would like to apply for the above internship….bt i dont have a twitter account…I have only a facebook account….so am i eligible??

7. Parvez shaikh says:

Hello sir,
    I am pursuing M.M.S first year. I have completed in 2012. Am looking for summer internship for marketing in your company. please see into the matter and if am eligible.

Thank you.