Internship for Electronic Engineers(ECE) inside Electronic Manufacturing Company at  Sahara Sambhav on Noida

Job Title: Intership for Electronic Engineers inside Electronic Manufacturing Company

Job Location Noida SEZ

Stipend Upto 5k

Company Name Sahara Sambhav

Overview of internship: Calling all Electronics Engineers (ECE/EC 2011/2012 batch) for paid internship programs inside electronic industries. It is industry based program where engineers work inside electronic industry while learning about electronics.

All programs are industry endorsed and with 100% job assistance assurance. Sambhav has already tied up with various electronic companies who would be willing to absorb these candidates post internship. Programs conducted inside a large industry only.

There are 2 types of internship programs – 3 month and 6 month, with integrated certificate courses. You can also apply for our scholarship programs based on your past academic performance. We have limited seats so contact us immediately for further details.

Company profile

Details of internship

Desired profile: Specify following

Education BTech/BE – ECE

Experience None

Other Good communication skills
Good academic background
Desire to learn
Team worker

Duration of internship 3month – 6 months

How to apply: sambhavinstitute@indianinternship.com

Company website: http://sambhavinstitute.com/internship.php

106 Responses to “Internship for Electronic Engineers(ECE) inside Electronic Manufacturing Company at Sahara Sambhav”

1. Dewashish S. Paradkar says:

Respected sir,
    I am Dewashish Paradkar in 3rd sem. B.E. IN Eleclectronics and Communication Engineearing student. I am pursuing for internship in summer.

2. manoj prasad says:

b.tech from g.b.t.u. Lucknow and appear in 4th year.

3. UJJAWAL KUMAR says:

Respected sir
    i m ujjawal kumar pursuing my b.tech(7th sem) frm punjab group of college,lalru,chandigarh in electronics &communication branch.i want to join u for industrial exposure by ur 6 month internship program.

4. Mohan Kotla says:

Respected sir,
    I am mohan.k from Rajiv Gandhi University,IIIT-Nuzvid,andhra pradesh.I am pursuing ECE3rd year first sem.Is there any internship program in your company when i completed my 3rd year(not now)?. if any possible,could you please give me reply to my mail (mohankvnr@gmail.com).thanku sir,

mohan,
    ece department,
    rgukt-iiit nuzvid,
    andhra pradesh

5. minusmita patro says:

sir,
    I want to work with your for 3month intenship.for 3rd year student.

6. shiv pratap singh says:

i am shiv pratap singh 3rd year,ECE student.i want to pursue 1 month internship at your company if possible….please help me out.thank you

7. K Shankar says:

I am a 3rd year ECE Student. Can I apply for this internship program in my summer vacations which is only of 2 months. Is a 3 month program compulsory? Please Confirm.

8. ashok says:

i am 3rd year student in rgukt i need 3 months internship from april to june if possible plz mail to me sir ….
    ashok

9. G.SAGARIKA says:

Respected sir..,

I am G.sagarika… I am doing B.Tech 3rd year in RGUKT, Basar. can i apply for this summer internship programme which is of 2 months? if possible, plz inform to me…….
    contact me at 9490663792……
    Thanking you sir…

G.Sagarika
    ECE department,
    RGUKT IIIT ,
    Basar.

10. PerShankar says:

Hello, Sir

This is Shankar Perumalla doing B.tech IIIrd year in ECE Department in RGUKT,Basar.I’m looking to get summer intership.I’m hoping for your help on this particular problem. I’m very thankful to you.

Sincerely,

Shankar Perumalla

11. Anwar baig says:

sir,
    I am Anwar Baig from A ameer college of engineering and I.T,andhra pradesh. I am pursuing ECE 4th year first sem .Is there any internship program in your company. if any possible,could you please give me reply to my mail (anwarbaig405@hotmail.com).

thank you sir..

12. Kola Ramu says:

Respected sir ,
    This is Ramu Kola , I am pursuing my B.tech 3rd year(1st stream , Dept of ECE) in RGU IIIT Basar , Andrapradesh.
    Thanking you sir,

13. Chinthala Ramesh Babu says:

Respected sir,
    I Ch.Ramesh Babu am pursuing 3rd year B.Tech.in ECE in RGUKT IIIT-basar, A.P. with good academics.Sir i want do internship in your company in this summer for three months(april to june). if i have any chance then please inform to me

Thanking you sir

contact details:
    Ch.Ramesh Babu
    RGUKT IIIT ,basara
    A.P.
    mail:chintalarame@gmail.com
    8500908120

14. Mohammad Javeed says:

Iam MD. Javeed from ECE Department of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies. Sir I want do Internship program in your company if there any possibility please inform me sir…

Thanking you sir,,,,

15. G.SAGARIKA says:

sir,

I am G.sagarika studying in RGUKT IIIT basar…if u know any summer internship programmes about 2 months regarding ECE ,please inform to me……to my mail…..

Thanking you sir..,

16. Swetha says:

Respected sir,
    It is Swetha, studying B.Tech III rd year from Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies,Basar,Andhra Pradesh, want to join in your 3 months internships for this summer.If there is a chance,please inform me.
    Thank you.

17. prasad says:

sir,
    Is there any internship program in your company, if any possible,could you please give me reply to my mail(prasadrguktapiiit@gmail.com)

18. prasad says:

Sir.i am ECE student.i want to pursue 3 month internship at your company if possible….please help me out((mail me at prasadrguktapiiit@gmail.com).thank you

19. krishna says:

Where does it located?

20. sahiti says:

hello sir ,
    im a 3rd year studying ece at manit ,bhopal.i wanted an internship for summer from may to june. i would be thanful if you could help me to find one

21. sir iam 4th year btech studing in chalapathi collage AP. i wanted an a internship from dec to feb so please help me to get one . ph no 9949460982 iam so tahankful to get one

22. pavan kumar says:

hello sir..
    i’m pursuing my b.tech 3rd year in jntu kakinada.
    i want jewelify my carrer by getting internship from you..
    please offer me the best one..

23. Geetha Ramya.K says:

Sir,
    This is Geetha and I am pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE department. And I wanna decorate my career with the internship from your company. If there is a program like this please inform me.
    with best regards,

24. abdus salam says:

sir ,
    I am M Abdus salam pursuing final year B.Tech ECE , I am interested in intership your company to build my career

25. B.Anuradha says:

Hello sir,
    Iam doing 3′rd year of ECE in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technology (RGUKT),i want to do summer internship for 3 months from April to June .if you have any vacancy can u please inform me sir.this is my number 8500630043 and my mail id anu.sweetheart279@gmail.com.

26. raj says:

sir i am an ece student studying 3rd year……..
    if there is any possibility of providing internship program please convey
    thanking you sir,

27. B.nagamani says:

Respected sir..,

I am nagamani I am doing B.Tech 3rd year in RGUKT, Basar. can i apply for this summer internship programme which is of 2 months? if possible, plz inform to me…….
    contact me at 9652288395……
    Thanking you sir…

B.nagamani
    ECE department,
    RGUKT IIIT ,
    Basar.

28. MAHESH says:

Respected Sir.
    I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in ECE I am so interesting to do the internship on communication field, If you have any information about it, please contact with my mail id.

Thank you.

29. N.Rani says:

I am rani studying B.TECH third year in RGUKT basar. I want to do internship in your company if there is any chance then inform to my contact number
    my no:9553351295

30. Chamanti Pujari says:

Respected sir,
    I am P.Chamanti pursuing B-Tech 3rd ECE Dept. at Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Basar. Sir, I want to do Summer Internship program in your company for the period of 3 months. If there is any possibility to do that, please inform to my mail or mobile sir…..

Thanking you sir.

Contact details:
    Chamanti Pujari,
    B-Tech 3rd year ECE Dept,
    RGUKT IIIT Basar,
    Adilabad, A.P.,
    Ph.no: 9866947396.

31. Pragati Dugar says:

Respected Sir,

I am a 3rd year B.tech student of Departments of Electronics and Communication Engineering at LNMIIT (Lakshmi Niwas Mittal Institute of Information Technology Jaipur ,looking at the possibility of obtaining a position for Summer Internship/project .I am eager to work in your company to explore my future career,& to keep on polishing my skills in the field of electronics & communication engeneering.
    I would be very grateful if you could offer me a 3 months summer internship ,and would be happy to know if you require any further information from my side,regarding my previous work.

regards,
    Pragati Dugar
    3rd year
    LNMIIT

32. sofia says:

33. M.Radha says:

Respected sir,
    I am M.Radha pursuing B-Tech 3rd ECE Dept. at Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, R.K.Valley. Sir, I want to do Summer Internship program in your company for the period of 3 months. If there is any possibility to do that, please inform to my mobile sir…..

Thanking you sir.

Contact details:
    Mekala Radha
    B-Tech 3rd year ECE Dept,
    RGUKT IIIT R.K.valley,
    kadapa, A.P.,
    Ph.no: 9490398723

34. SHEELAM RAMESH says:

Respected sir ,

This is SHEELAM RAMESH, I am pursuing my B.tech 3rd year(1st stream , Dept of ECE) in RGU IIIT Basar , Andrapradesh.
    Sir i wanted to do my summer internship after completion of my 3rd year in your company which is of 2 to 3 months. Please offer this internship for me if it is so please inform to my mail id. sheelamr7@gmail.com 9652507101
    Thanking you sir,

35. Shanthi says:

Respected sir:

I am shanthi studying B.tech 3rd year ECE ….in RGUKT rk valley, i want to do 3 mouths summer internship at your company…can you please inform about it sir. u can contect through mail shanthi.iiit@gmail.com….

regards:
    shanthi,

36. hero says:

hi
    can u help me?

37. K.M.N.pravallika says:

Respected sir,
    I am K.M.N.pravallika of b.tech 6th semester in electronics department wants to do internship in ece related companies like ecil,dell,……..during summer i.e., from april16th(6 weeks).So please inform me if any possibility is there to my mail id.
    kpravalika.93@gmail.com

38. K.M.N.pravallika says:

Respected sir,
    I am K.M.N.pravallika of b.tech 6th semester in electronics department in LBRCE(Lakireddy Balireddy College of Engineering) wants to do internship in ece related companies like ecil,dell,……..during summer i.e., from april16th(6 weeks).So please inform me if any possibility is there to my mail id.please help me.
    kpravalika.93@gmail.com

39. Respected Sir,
    I’m M.Suvanya doing B.Tech 3′rd year E.C.E in APIIIT-Nuzvid (RGUKT). I’m very desire to do internship in your company. So,If possible please inform me if there are any internships about 2-3 months.

40. prabhat ranjan says:

i want training in good company . i m ece student final year. i want 6 months training. where should i do best training.

41. T.Mohini says:

Respected sir ,
    This is Mohini Tippana , I am pursuing my B.tech 3rd year(1st stream , Dept of ECE) in RGU IIIT Nuzvid , Andrapradesh.
    Thanking you sir,

42. ishreen begum says:

Respected sir,
    I am ishreen begum persuing my B.E 3rd year in ECE department from Deccan college of engineering & Technology.Sir i want to do summer internship in your company.I would like to know more details about this internship.
    So,kindly response me on my email id(ishreenbegum@gmail.com)

43. Lubna says:

Sir/Ma’m

I am a final year student of ECE branch and i am intrested in doing 6 months internship. So can u plese mail me details regarding this.

44. DIPANKAR PAUL says:

Respected sir,
    I am Dipankar Paul passed B-Tech in ECE Dept.from West Bengal in 2012, Sir, I want to do Intership for Electronic Engineers inside Electronic Manufacturing Company for the period of 6 months. If there is any possibility to do that, please inform to my mobile or mail,please sir…..
    Thanking you sir.
    Contact details:
    DIPANKAR PAUL
    B-Tech in ECE Dept,2012
    email-dipankarpaul555@gmail.com,
    Ph.no: 9432838370

45. sachin agarwal says:

Respected sir,
    I am Sachin Agarwal passed B-Tech in ECE Dept.from Jaipur(Rajasthan) in 2012, Sir, I want to do Intership for Electronic Engineers inside Electronic Manufacturing Company for the period of 6 months. If there is any possibility to do that, please inform me through my mobile or mail.
    Thanking you sir.
    Contact details:
    SACHIN AGARWAL
    B-Tech in ECE Dept,2012
    email-sachinagarwal16@gmail.com,
    Ph.no: 9461028228

46. harvinder says:

HELLO SIR I AM PERSUING BTECH IN ECE WITH 76% FROM ACET BARNALA COLLEGE(P.T.U.). I NEED I JOB IN THE CHANDIGARH…

47. Roopitha says:

Hi, I’m currently doing my BE 3rd year in Electricals and Eelectronics and I”m looking forward to work for you.
    waiting for your reply

48. Anuj Rai says:

Respected sir,

Hi, I’m currently doing my BE 3rd year in Electronics and Communication and I”m looking forward to work for you.I worked as a trainee for one month at National Physical Laboratory (N.P.L).
    Eagerly waiting for your reply..

49. Anuj Rai says:

Respected sir,

Hi, I’m currently doing my B.tech 3rd year in Electronics and Communication and I”m looking forward to work for you.I worked as a trainee for one month at National Physical Laboratory (N.P.L).
    Eagerly waiting for your reply..

50. Kumar says:

Hello!
    Good Evening
    I am Final Year Student of B.Tech Of EC branch and want to join an internship Program either in Embedded system design or PCB Design in your company. Please provide me all the informations regarding this with including training schedule of 2013.

51. Garima Mangla says:

I am Garima Mangla in 8th sem from Electronics and Communication branch looking for an internship for 6 months. I want to join u for industrial exposure by your 6 months internship programme . So please reply me as soon as possible

52. Sunit Sood says:

Respected Sir,

I am Sunit Sood in 4th sem from electronics and communication branch looking for summer training or internship for 2 months. Is it possible for me to join after 4th sem? Pls reply as soon as possible.

Rgds,
    Sunit Sood

53. S.Mageshkumar says:

Respected sir,
    I am Mageshkumar.S from Velammal Institute of Technology from chennai.Iam pursuing ECE 3rd year (6 sem).Is there any intenship program in your company .I am waiting form reply. (sukumarmagesh47@gmail.com)

54. DHANANJAY DEWANGAN says:

Respected sir,
    I am Dhananjay Dewangan pursuing B.Tech-3rd year-ECE from NIT,Raipur.
    Iam looking for 2-3months Internship in your company.
    please response….
    (dhananjay762@gmail.com)

55. Sanya Ahluwalia says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    i am B.tech. 3rd year ece student and would like to do my summer internship/industrial training with your esteemed company after 3rd year completion that is in May – July 2013. Kindly inform me the criteria deciding the selection for the summer internship/industrial training with your company.
    thank you.

56. J.Manjula says:

sir,

I am Manjula and I am doing B.Tech 3rd year(ECE) in RGUKT, Basar. Can I apply for this summer internship programme which is of 2 months? If possible, plz inform to me sir…….

My E-mail id: manju.anna7@gmail.com

57. Meenakshi Sharma says:

Hello sir,
    I am 6th sem student of ECE from Birla Institute of Technology ,Mesra. I want to apply for the internship of 3 months.Can you please give me some guidance?

58. Chennuri Vikas says:

Dear Sir,
    I, Vikas Chennuri, introduce myself as a third year undergraduate student pursuing my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering( E C E ) program (with CGPA of 8.64) at National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal. I have a fervid desire to undertake interdisciplinary research through summer internship for approximately
    three months from May-July 2013 i.e, during my summer vacation in your institution.
    I am interested in the Speech Processing and communications(both digital as well analog, electronic devices and the working of new semiconductor
    electronic devices like HEMTs, HBTs etc.. I am interested in the characterization and study of Communication antennas properties I am presently working in problem solving and optimization techniques or algorithms like GE,PSO ,ANT etc..,Various applications of these techniques and wide area of research in Speech processing and Communications has aroused interest in me to work in this field.
    Sir, I have a great passion to do research in engineering applications of Speech processing and Communications and after going through your homepage and your areas of interest, I believe it will be a great opportunity for me to gain research exposure under your guidance. I assure you that with my utmost sincerity and hard work,
    I would add value to any project I am associated with. I am willing to provide you with any further details which you may require and thank you in advance in anticipation of
    a favorable reply.

59. Chennuri Vikas says:

I will forward my resume and contact details to you if required.

60. Vishal Sharma says:

Dear Sir,
    I am Vishal Sharma.I have done B.E. with Electronics and Communication as my stream in 2012.I have scored 76 % marks. I would be thankful to you if you enroll me for 3 month Internship program.

Thanking you.

Regards
    Vishal Sharma

61. Gaurav Bhagat says:

Respected sir ,
    i am Gaurav Bhagat and pursuing my Btech in E.C.E from GNDU . Interested in Internship . Having good academic record and a quick learner . will be thankful to you if you reply me .

Gaurav Bhagat

62. prachi says:

i m b.tech passout i want to do internship in ur company is it possible

63. Vishal Patel says:

Respected sir, I m in 7 th sem ece I want to take part in ur intership project..

64. Srinivasan V says:

I am currently in my 7th Sem. I am a student of ECE department in 7th sem studying in Chennai, I wish to have a internship in your company for a period of 6 months.
    When will be the right time to have it and what all are the benefits that are available for me.
    kindly do the needed.
    Srinivasan

65. TAJ SHARIF says:

I am Taj Sharif i completed my b.tech in E.C.E in 2012, i want to do an internship in electronics company, if there is any possibility to do that, please inform me to my mail…..

66. N.SHANKAR says:

Hello sir,
    I am shankar I completed my b.tech in 2012 with 71.35%
    I would to build my career with electronics industry is there any oppertunty to do internship or apprentice. . .
    Pls give your valuable suggestion and infermation
    SIR I will wait for your answer
    Thanking you sir

67. prashant saurabh says:

sir, i m pursuing my btech degee from nitk surathkal.its my 3rd year in the college and i wanted to do 3 months internship program in sahara sambhav.please give me the details for how to apply i will be greateful to you.

68. kavyasri says:

Sir,

I was pursuing currently in my 7th Sem. I am a student of ECE department in 7th sem studying in Guntur, I wish to have a internship in your company for a period of 6 months.
    kindly do the needed.Eclosure of all the details of project along with the workplace ,kindly do the needfull.
    Thanking sir.

kavysri

69. rambhavan says:

sir i have completed my b.e(ece) engineering degree so i want do internship in electronic field,plz sir give proper guide . i will be wait for ur answer and also provided company name which provided internship.

70. sajan kumar says:

sir i am 7th sem student B-tech/ece. so i want do 6th month internship in electronic field,plz sir give proper guide . i will be wait for ur answer and also provided company name which provided internship.

71. M.Mahesh kumar Reddy says:

Respected sir,
    I am M.Mahesh kumar Reddy pursuing B-Tech 3rd ECE Dept. at Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Basar. Sir, I want to do Summer Internship program in your company for the period of 3 months. If there is any possibility to do that, please inform to my mail.

Regards,
    M.Mahesh kumar Reddy,
    RGUKT-Basar.

72. ranjeet kumar says:

Ranjeet kumar
    respected sir
    Iam ranjeet kumar pursuring B-Tech 7sem ece dept.at jaipur national university.
    sir i want intership program in your company for 3 month .
    i want intership program in December2013

73. JambakulaMani says:

I am a third yr electronics student from AP IIIT RGUKT mani and I would like to do internship at your company.
    Contact me at the given email id.

74. Mani says:

I am a third yr electronics student from AP IIIT RGUKT kadap and I would like to do internship at your company.
    Contact me at the given email id

75. Reddy nayak.V says:

respected sir,
    this is reddy nayak.v,i am pursuing B.TECH third year in Electronics and Communication at RajivGandhiUniveraity,Nuzvid.i want to do internship in ur company.If it is possible plz inform me through mail.my mail address

thank u sir.

V.Reddy Nayak,
    Nuzvid,vijaywada.
    krishna(dist),AP.

76. Seenu says:

Respected sir,
    I’m P Kadiri Seenu am pursuing 3rd year B.Tech.in ECE in RGUKT IIIT-RKValley, Andhra Pradesh with good academics.Sir i want do internship in your company in this summer for three months(april to june),in the region of Andhra Pradesh.Please give the information whether there is oppurtunity or not.

Thanking you sir,

contact details:
    P Kadiri Seenu,

77. Student says:

I am M.Mahesh kumar Reddy pursuing B-Tech 3rd ECE Dept. Sir, I want to do Summer Internship program in your company for the period of 3 months. If there is any possibility to do that, please inform to my mail.

78. Mudunuri Shirdi Nagaraju says:

Respected sir,

I am Mudunuri Shirdi Nagaraju pursuing my b.tech 3rd year from RGU IIIT, Basar, Andhra Pradesh in Electronics & Communication Department. I want to join u for industrial exposure by your 3 month internship program.

79. Avanika says:

Dear sir,
    I am k.avanika pursuing third year in ece department.i am very passionate to do intern in your reputed company.
    Kindly provide me the details of the internship programme.

80. Anwar says:

I am K.Anwar Basha pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE Department.I want to do summer internship in your company for the period of 2-3 months after completion of B.tech 3rd year.If there is any chance to do that,plese inform to my mail

81. Azeema kalluri says:

i am ece 3rd year will you provide intern in summer 2014

82. swati says:

Respected sir,
    I am swati pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE Department.I want to do summer internship in your company for the period of 2-3 months after completion of B.tech 3rd year.If there is any chance to do that,please inform to my mail.

83. R. Gopi Krishna says:

Respected sir,
    i am Gopi Krishna persuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE Department in RGUKT, I want to do summer internship (may to june) in your company. If there is any possibility please inform to my mail.

84. sachin says:

sir
    i am in 3rd year from ece branch,looking to have internship in ur company.plz provide me details about it.

85. mukesh kumar gurjar says:

Respected sir..,
    I am mukesh kumar gurjar I am doing B.Tech 3rd year in NIT SURAT may i apply for this summer internship programme? if possible, plz inform to me…….
    ……
    Thanking you sir…
    mukesh kumar gurjar
    ECE department,
    NIT SURAT
    GUJARAT…

86. SHAIK SHAREEF says:

sir i am studying b tech 3rd year second semester in rgukt iiit basar .i want to do internship in your company for 2 months from may to july. if possible please inform me.

thanking you sir

87. priyanka says:

sir i am pursuing 2nd year from EC branch in kec ghaziabad. i want to do internship for 2 months from may to july….
    if possible then please inform me….

88. RAVI SONI says:

Respected sir ,
    This is Ravi soni , I am pursuing my B.tech 4 year( Dept of ECE) in jaipur national university ,rajasthan.
    Sir i wanted to do my summer internship in my 4 year in your company which is of 2 to 3 months. Please offer this internship for me if it is so please inform to my mail id.
    Thanking you sir,

89. SUDHANSHU KUMAR says:

Respected sir,
    I Sudhanshu Kumar, am pursuing 4th year(7th sem) B.Tech.in ECE in ICFAI University Dehradun, U.K. with good academics.Sir i want do internship in your company in this winter for six months(january to june). if i have any chance then please inform to me

Thanking you sir

contact details:
    SUDHANSHU KUMAR

90. P.Bala tripura sundari says:

Respected sir,
    I am studying 7th semister, ECE branch with 79 % up to 6th semister. I wish to have a internship in your company for a period of 3 months.will u please mail me what is the procedure…