Graphic Design Internship at WebPeas (Work from home)

Graphic Design Internship at WebPeas (Work from home)

Job Title: Graphic Designer Internship

Job Location: Work from Home.

Stipend: Paid and Non Paid.

Overview of Internship: Internship at Webpeas would be a great experience to learn and implement different techniques in area of Graphic Design. Interns would get valuable work experience.

How To Apply: Send your CV to

Company Profile:

WebPeas is an international IT and Marketing firm. WebPeas is a start up firm and is head quartered at Rourkela, India. Our services include Website design, SEO, Online marketing, and Web Development. We create superb web presence for a business through our services and we develop leading edge business process automation systems.

WebPeas is founded by Mr Ashish Vikash who is also the CEO of WebPeas. He has excellent IT experience in Top Multinational IT companies. He has done his MBA in Marketing from Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Australia and has done B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) from National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) India.

Desired candidate profile:

a) Excellent knowledge and good experience in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Flash. Knowledge and experience of Adobe Illustrator would be an added advantage.
b) Strong interest to be an excellent Graphic Design Professional.
Job Description: Graphic Design.

Internship Duration: 2 – 6 Months.

Advantages of joining Internship:
a) Excellent training during internship
b) Real work experience.
c) An experience certificate.
d) Possible Full Time job with a good salary.

6 Responses to “Graphic Design Internship at WebPeas (Work from home)”

1. Monica says:

I am interested in Animation & graphics designing. Looking for advance multimedia course.Can you please suggest me some.Also do let me know what are scopes if i make it my career.

Warm Regards

• Ashish says:

Hi Monica,

For Print Media and Online Web design you can learn Adobe Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Macromedia Flash etc.

For 2D Animation you can learn are Toon Boom Studio, Claymation Studio, Anime Studio, etc.

For 3D Animation you can learn Maya, 3ds Max, Messiah Studio, Poser, etc.

There is demand for animation and graphic design, so I think there are good career prospects.

At WebPeas we provide Website Design and Graphic Design services. We do not provide Animation and Graphic design courses. You asked for suggestions, so thought may be I can help you with some suggestions.

Regards, Ashish

2. Anusha_Adapa says:

I am pursuing my 3rd year in Computer Science and Engineering.Basically I am an artist and interested in Graphic design.So,Can I get a chance to do my internship in your company.
    if it is possible,plz reply me.

3. Imran Khan says:

Thank you , i got the some points related to graphical design.

Wahab Studio, Pune makes your website SEO friendly to get your business rank at the top in search engine. If your are looking for better revenue from you business please find us at
    Logo Designing in Pune

4. mudasir farooq says:

i am pursuing M.C.M.P (Mass
    communication and Multimedia
    production) fineal year. I am a
    graphic designer in a local news
    paper of kashmir. And i want
    learn more about graphic
    designing,Can I get a chance
    to do my internship in your
    company. I have knowlage about photoshop, indesign, illustrator, corel draw along with photography skills, vedio editing softwares like premier pro, after effect and web designing dreamwiver, ms front page, html, html 5 flash and also about open source CMS knowalage like word press, jomla etc
    if it is possible,plz reply me

5. Jennifer says:

Good Day Hiring Manager,

With regards to your job posting, I am interested to apply for the position.

this is a link to my sample artworks from the past. this is my online portfolio. , I store them online to reserve space in my PC.

I am seeking a part-time job to be a layout/graphic designer. Art has been my passion ever since.

I’m still a continuing student with work experiences from the past.
    I have worked in an advertising company that provides Advertising needs to different
    corporate clients. I also had an experience as a freelancer and working online for a real estate company.
    And I will be
    graduating this coming March2013 at the University of San Carlos, Technological Center and earn a degree in
    Advertising Arts.

I am available immediately from Mondays to Saturdays,
    8hrs a day.

For more information about me, send me message ( anytime at your convenience or contact me via Skype: jennifer.misterio

Hoping for your response……

Jennifer A. Misterio