Business Reseach and Photographer Intern at FoodiesCompass in Delhi
Job Title: Business Research Intern and Freelance Photographer Intern
Job Location: Delhi (preferably)
Stipend: Rs. 5000 per month (for each post)
Company Name: FoodiesCompass (facebook.com/compass.foodies)
Company profile: FoodiesCompass is a unique \’Online Food Recommendation Social Platform\’ started by IIT Bombay alumnus.
Desired Profile: We have openings for the intern post of business research analyst and photographer. Following are the roles and responsibilities for both the roles:
– Provide secondary and primary research information about competitors and their offering.
– Read Online blogs, websites, forums, facebook pages on food and travel, shows like Highway on my plate, antony bourdain shows, etc., food and trave novels.
– Collect data in specific form for cities – Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderbad, Kolkata
– Build and maintain a database of data, news and articles, using search tools like Google Search.
– Provide extensive insights on market potential across industry segments.
– Report activities on continual basis and seek guidance whenever required
If you like exploring places to eat and you can click their pictures and wrote about that food, we will provide excellent retreats (meal coupons) and an internship opportunity to work with FoodiesCompass
Key skills required:
– Strong interest in food and travel
– Understanding of Microsoft excel and powerpoint (for business research)
– Awareness about Delhi OR major indian cities food scene
– Experience in photography (for photographer intern), videography (optional)
– Proactive and strong motivational skills
Education: Bacherlors (Engineering/ Arts/ Journalism)
Experience: Not necessary but prior expeirience in business research/ photographer will be a benefit
Duration of Internship: 2 months (Aug end – Oct end)
How to Apply: Email us on : firstname.lastname@example.org