Web Development Internship 2012 with World Vision Softek

Web Development Internship 2012 with World Vision Softek

Job Title: Intern – Web App Team

Job Location: Bangalore

Stipend: Yes (Deserving candidates can make enough of IT!)

Company Name: World Vision Softek

Overview of internship:
Scope of learning:
Web Designing – Approaches, Methodologies, Visual GUI Design concepts.
Development – Using current date technologies to deliver globally accepted, user friendly, multi-device friendly, new generation websites.

Company profile:
World Vision Softek has strong global tie-ups for reaching offshore markets and has a competent engineering and technical talent pool to deliver top notch web solutions.
Currently serving more than 80 clients across 6 major economies of the world.

Details of internship: Core open source web technology internship, which opens up new horizons for the serious technology career aspirant.

Desired profile:
Passionate about web technologies.
Bitten by the ‘creating cool’ bug.
Can learn quick and loves to experiment.
Can endure a intense web ninja training!
Loves to contribute to open source community.
Self disciplined, organized and armed with skills.

Education: BCA/BSc/MSc/MCA/BE/BTech/MTech

Experience: Excused, for a quick learner.

Duration of internship: 3-6 months

How to apply: worldvisionsoftek@indianinternship.com

Company website: http://wvsoftek.com

12 Responses to “Web Development Internship 2012 with World Vision Softek”

1. Asma says:

hello,m lookin for internship in it sector plz do help me

2. vaishnavi says:

Dear Sir,

I, Vaishnavi Kulkarni currently pursuing M-tech (completed First year) in Software Engineering from AMC Engineering college, Bangalore. I wish to apply for the internship in your esteemed organisation for a period of 8 to 10 months. Enclosed here is the resume of mine, request you to consider my candidature and provide me the opportunity to enhance my knowledge and skills.
    Please contact me at vnk.1489@gmail.com,

3. Aditya Bhardwaj says:

Hello sir,

I am b.tech CSE final year student. I am looking for internship for 6 months starting from january. Please contact me at life8moribund@gmail.com

4. Aditya Kumar says:

Hello sir,

I am btech CSE final year student from KIIT College of engineering, delhi. I am looking for internship in bangalore for 6 months starting from january. please contact me at life8moribund@gmail.com

5. Radhika says:

Good Day Sir/Madam…….

This is Radhika from IIIT-Basar. I am a CSE 3rd year student. I am very much passionate about web designing. And I know JavaScript, HTML,CSS and MySQL. And I have a choice do internship from April to June ending (3 months). So can I apply for this internship?? Please help this is very much important for me to build my career……

I am eagerly waiting for your reply…….

ThAnK U very much….

6. B.M.Ashok says:

i can satisy ur requirements but i need only for 1month dec-jan

7. Naina says:

hello sir,
    I am a mca final year student, looking for 6 months internship from jan- june 2013. can i apply for this…plz kindly reply sir

Thank you..

8. Naina says:

hello sir
    i am a mca final year student looking for 6 months internship from jan to june 2013
    do help me….

9. tarun jain says:

hello sir,

Thank you..

10. Nakul says:

hello Sir,
    i am 5th sem mca student i looking internship jan to june so ……. what the proces for join
    pls ……. contact me : nakulaaka@gmail.com
    MOB: 9964248665

11. Anitha says:

sir,Am D.Anithadevi currently pursuing MCA inThiagarajar college of Engineering,Madurai. I wish to apply for the internship in your esteemed organisation for a period of 5 to 6 months. kindly request you to consider my candidature and provide me the opportunity to enhance my knowledge and skills.