Online Marketing Internship 2012 at Round One in Vasant Vihar, New Delhi

Online Marketing Internship 2012 at Round One in Vasant Vihar, New Delhi

Job Title: Online Marketing Intern – Round One

Job Location: Vasant Vihar, New Delhi

Stipend: Rs. 3000/month + performance based incentives

Company Name: Round One

Overview of internship:

The online marketing intern will work closely with the VP-Marketing to ensure smooth operations of the marketing efforts at Round One. Their responsibilities include:

• Engaging actively with social media channels on behalf of Round One
• Schedule and keep track of regular marketing efforts undertaken over social media
• Developing and managing online ad accounts such as Google Ads
• Improve and optimize online marketing campaign regularl
• Play a significant role in researching, brainstorming and implementing online marketing strategies.

Company profile:

Round One is a first of its kind internet platform in the recruitment space.
Headed by alumni from INSEAD, XLRI, and Cornell, it is a fast paced and growing startup based in Vasant Vihar, Delhi. We are looking for entrepreneurial employees to join our team. To learn more, please visit www.roundone.in

Desired profile:

Qualifications

• An active blogger/ social media junkie
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Active on social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc
• Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment

The selected candidates will go through a round of telephone interview.

Duration of internship: 1-3 months

How to apply: Mail us your resume at roundone@indianinternship.com

Company website: http://www.roundone.in/

1. jagjeet kumar

on August 21, 2012 at 12:34 pm - Reply

hi,
    I am working as SEO expert and pursing mba from iipm . This is my first semester. But at the end we have 1 month holidays. so can i do this after the first sem . I have great knowledge of all these . you can contact me through email id, my email id is jagjeet.kmr90@gmail.com.
    thanks

2. Piyush Gupta

on September 1, 2012 at 9:52 pm - Reply

hi,
    i am pursuing mba from mdu. i am in the 2nd sem after that we should do the intership for 2 months .

please tell me through the email id can you allow me to join your company for the intership we are the 5 students.

thanking you
    piyush gupta

3. Amit Ghosh

on September 2, 2012 at 12:44 am - Reply

Hi,
    This is Amit Ghosh, i am well expert in social media
    Basically i have a Well experience in
    1) Face book posting , Blogging, Face book ads, twitter posting, Linked in posting.
    2) I have surround knowledge of online marketing strategies, Brand promotion Etc

I have done this type of project many time. i have a knowledge of using HOOT SUITE .
    Website.
    I will give 3 to 4 Hrs every day. And you can expected a quality work from me.
    You can mail me —– amitk9930@gmail.com this email id. i will send you my CV also Please find out

Thanks

4. shiva shankar raju

on September 16, 2012 at 12:19 am - Reply

hai sir am raju,am interested to do your internship sir am effective in social networking, and i maild my resume sir n am waiting for your call sir…

5. sireesha

on December 11, 2012 at 1:28 pm - Reply

hello sir/mam

i am student of the RGUKT IIIT basar. i want do my internship in two months in civil department.so plz kindly give information. thank you

6. Swathi

on December 11, 2012 at 1:54 pm - Reply

i am student of the RGUKT IIIT basar. i want do my internship in your company.so please kindly give information.

thanking u sir…………

7. Pavithra

on December 11, 2012 at 2:06 pm - Reply

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Pavithra student of the RGUKT IIIT Basar. i want do my internship in your company. So plz kindly give the information.

8. shravani

on December 11, 2012 at 9:32 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam

I am student of the RGUKT IIIT basar. i want do my internship in your company.so please kindly give information.

Thanking u sir…

9. saurav kumar

on August 15, 2013 at 4:22 am - Reply

Dear sir/madam

I am student of the international institute of business study. i want do my internship in your company.so please kindly give information.

Thanking u sir…

10. saurav kumar

on August 15, 2013 at 4:30 am - Reply

hi,
    i am pursuing mba from iibs. i am in the 3rd sem and i want do the intership for 3 months in your organization