Marketing Intern 2012 at Xpress Banking
Job Description – Marketing Intern
This is an exciting role in an Ex -IIM and IITs initiated Start-up based in Bangalore. This provides the perfect opportunity to learn about different aspects of marketing in an online business.
• Assist with the marketing strategy
• Organize Events based marketing
• Use Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to drive traffic on to the website
• Assist with website components to build effective marketing engine
• Perform market research and competitive intelligence
• Assist with email marketing
• Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for product lines
Desired Skills Set:
• Good problem solving skills
• Excellent quantitative skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Some background in marketing and market research
• General Word, Power point and Excel skills
BE/MBA/BSC/BBA/Bachelor in Journalism/NIFD. However, individual’s drive to learn and deliver is of paramount importance.
Internship Duration: Minimum 3 months for the internship. Longer duration upto 6 months is more preferred.
Xpressbanking will pay stipend to the hired interns.
How To Apply: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org