Job title: Summer Internship/ Internship in International Relations and Management, Business development, marketing and administration.

Job location: Mohali, chandigarh

Stipend: Internship and experience certificate with no stipend

Company name: International Education and Services

Overview of Internship: A career enhancing opportunity to work with a leading organisation, in International Education and Relations, Business development, marketing, administration. Providing excellent work experience to upgrade your skills and practice your education.
An Internationally recognized certificate would be provided for the same.

Desired profile: Undergraduate/graduated(With work or no work experience)

Education: Management, diplomas, technical, engineering

Experience: 0 to any

Duration of Internship: 2 months to desired by applicant.

How To Apply: shazuks@indianinternship.com

12 Responses to “Summer Internship/ Internship in International Relations and Management, Business development, marketing and administration at International Education and Services”

1. swati says:

i m a third year student of architecture, and want to get practicle knowledge about this field during my summer break. i am interested in firms in and around delhi (NCR). my email id- swtchauhan369@gmail.com

2. Shazia says:

Dear swati. Good to know that you are interested in this field. Please drop in your resume or contact number at shazuks@gmail.com

3. Avinash kumar fatehpuria says:

I am second year student of MBA and required summer internship to get practical knowledge. i am looking company which are near by DELHI NCR.
    Email ID – avinashkumarfatehpuria@gmail.com

4. Ravi Kamlesh Jadia says:

Hi, I am a second year BBA Student studying in the University of Kent and i am looking for a summer trainee job 4 my summer breaks in the field of management or finance in which i can excel my skills. I am looking for a job near Mumbai area. Thank You.

5. Shazia says:

Our regional office is near chandigarh. So we require suitable interns who reside in chandigarh or mohali.

6. Sahil Relan says:

i am a first year BBA student, studying from GGSIPU, MAIMS. I wanna find an internship for my summer vaccations in the field of management or finance, so thet it helps me after the accomplishement of my BBA in finding a good job..
    I am very glad if i get some internship in delhi or near delhi..
    Sahil Relan..

7. lauleen says:

i want to apply for this internship….i m pursuing my graduation from delhi

• Hi,

Greetings from Stallen Hospitality Services!!

Hope all is well at your end.Ours is a start-up company running service apartments from south delhi and are also into real estate services.We are looking for interns-relationship manager for both companies.

You can check our websites-www.stallen.in and http://www.property4delhi.com

Warm Regards

Puneet Sehgal
      Partner
      A-153,Defence colony
      9899220662

8. pankaj kumar says:

sir,i am studant of bba i wan’t internship training
    for my course completion ………………………………………
    in jaipur

9. sir,
    i’m a third year student of mechanical eng ,i have to gain some knowledge in this field .i am interested in bangalore to intern.my email id :-g13durga@gmail.com

10. nishil says:

i m a 4th year student .I am pursuing my int btech + mba in power management and i want to do internship in management field.

11. Aniket Potphode says:

I am Aniket,i m pursuing B.pharm+MBA from nagpur university. I want to doing SIP in marketting management from reputed company….!!!!