Social Media/ Digital Marketing Summer Internship 2012 at Thoughtlabs

Social Media/ Digital Marketing Summer Internship 2012 in Thoughtlabs

Job Title: Social Media/Digital Marketing Internship

Location: Work from Home/Campus

Stipend: Interns will be offered fixed stipend of 2000-4000/month. Their will also be attractive incentive such as laptop bags, pendrive, etc. for best performer.

Project Details: Candidate will work on different assignment related to Online Marketing, Social Media Promotions and Branding etc.

Desired Intern profile:
Written and Oral communication skills are must. Knowledge of digital marketing is preferable but not compulsory. Internet connection is MUST.

Project Duration: 2-5 months.

Internship Start Date: 20/06/2012

How to apply:
Interested students shall post their resume at thoughtlabs@indianinternship.com as soon as possible.

Your resume should be a reflection of your capabilities and skills, initial short listing will be done on resume basis followed by telephonic interview by ThoughtLabs Team.

About ThoughtLabs:
ThoughtLabs (www.thoughtlabs.in) is a startup founded in year 2009 and is dedicated to provide the best solutions in the education segment targeting students, alumni and faculties of colleges/Indian Institutions. Our flagship product CollegeKhabar has already established its position in market in mere six months of inception. We believe in implementing a new structure of collaborative functionality; whereby a holistic environment can be created to give sustainability to venture.

1. CollegeKhabar:
The site (www.collegekhabar.com) dedicated to provide information about admissions, placement information, company reviews, placement papers, job profiles, interviews, articles and many more. With the growth rate of 100% increase of users on Month on Month basis CollegeKhabar had reached the heights of a million page views in mere six months of inception. With 10,000+ registered users and 1,800+ Campus partner, 2500+ articles/events/reviews posted; CollegeKhabar have made successful media partnerships with 100+ institutes across India including premier colleges like IIT’s, NIT’s and IMT etc.

2. CampusBeats: CampusBeats (www.campusbeats.in) is Enterprise Collaboration Solution designed to meet the alumni networking management needs of colleges. It’s an online browser based networking platform. The idea is to create a Value Adding Network (VAN), which will differentiate it from other social networking sites by the creating professional networking with well defined purposes as well as with strictly moderated content. The online community will enable students/alumni to share the intellectual resources.
Platform will enable students to connect with various field experts to get feedback and suggestions on various domains.

1. nisha makhija

on June 13, 2012 at 4:45 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I cannot send my CV at the specified mail id so I request you to please provide me with any other mail id so that I can apply for the internship.
    Thank you.

2. Devendra nath chakraborty

on June 15, 2012 at 10:24 am - Reply

dear sir,
    i m doing MBA from BPUT (marketing)residing in balasore orissa,want to do a summer project on marketing in digital marketing..

3. Nimita Chand

on June 17, 2012 at 11:20 am - Reply

Dear Sir,

i am a third year I.T student and want to do internship in your organisation for a period of 1 month.

thank you.

4. vagesh v hiremath

on July 2, 2012 at 4:01 pm - Reply

dear sir i am vagesh hiremath from DHARWAD i am pursuing MBA II semester @ IEMS business school HUBLI i have taken specialization major as marketing and minor as finance i am interested in doing summer implant project in your company from 9th July 2012 to 10th September 2012 our project will kick start from 9th July 2012 only so i am requesting you to reply to this as soon as possible if possible please send me a letter from your company that i have started summer implant project in your company

5. madhavi

on July 9, 2012 at 5:40 pm - Reply

Sir/mam
    I am Madhavi.K, i am pursuing MBA-Information Systems in IIBS, Bangalore. I am looking for internship, I am very much interested in this work profile. I have basic knowledge in IT ,and software. let me know can i apply for this internship

6. jagjeet kumar

on August 21, 2012 at 12:52 pm - Reply

hi,
    I am Jagjeet pursuing MBA from IIPM New Delhi. This is the end of my 1st SEM. As i am also working as a SEO expert . Can i have the opportunity to work for 1 month . as after 1 sem we have our classes are off for 1 month. My mobile no is +918287598752.
    Thanks .

7. Anusha_Adapa

on November 1, 2012 at 10:20 am - Reply

hi,
    I am Anusha pursuing B.Tech,CSE. This is the end of my 1st SEM in 3rd year.Can i have the opportunity to work from campus.if it is possible,plz reply me.
    Thanks .

8. Imran Khan

on November 16, 2012 at 5:17 pm - Reply

Wahab Studio, Pune makes your website SEO friendly to get your business rank at the top in search engine. If your are looking for better revenue from you business please find us at
    Logo Designing in Pune