Internship 2012 at SaveLIFE Foundation, New Delhi
Job Title: RTI Research Intern
Job Location: Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi
SaveLIFE Foundation is looking for two research interns who have strong urge to undertake nation-wide Right to Information (RTI) research on road safety, and emergency response. We are looking for committed students who have the inclination to make a difference through their 2 month internship.
– Drafting RTI applications to Government and Public departments across India.
– Solicit information on road accidents and emergency care from all districts in India by drafting follow-up RTI responses to states
– Assimilate and Analyzes RTI responses from across India.
– Gather resources if required to gather information from across India. This may require interns to reach out to RTI activists and persons across different states to gather information.
– Assist us in disseminating research through web, print, and broadcast media.
Desired Profile of Applicant:
– Person with a strong urge to work on RTI and keen to get a thorough understanding on how to use this act for policy advocacy work.
– Students who are keen to become part of India’s largest RTI project on road safety and emergency care.
– Students willing to work out of our office situated in South Delhi and available to intern after college hours.
– Students with past internship experience will be given preference.
– Students must be well versed in MS Excel.
– Students will get a chance to become a certified life-saver during this internship. An additional life saver certificate given out during this internship.
– Letter of Internship experience will be given out after completion of internship.
– All Incidental expenses (travel and stationary expenses) incurred by interns will be covered by Foundation.
– Students will be given credit and will be named in our research report for their contribution.
– Exceptional performers will be given part time and full time offers.
– Students will get the opportunity to work with Founder of the organization directly.
– Exceptional performers who show immense commitment to their work will get personalized letters of recommendation.
Duration: 2 Months
How To Apply:
Send a latest copy of your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you are keen to undertake this internship at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention “RTI Research Intern 2012” in subject line.
SaveLIFE Foundation, non governmental and non profit organization focused on improving road safety and emergency care in India is advoacting for better policy frameworks on road safety for which it’s carrying out India’s largest RTI project on road accidents. For more information, visit us at www.savelifefoundation.org