Internship 2012 with BioQuest Solutions in Bangalore

Internship 2012 with BioQuest Solutions in Bangalore

Job Title – Intern – BioQuest Solutions

Job Location – Bangalore

Stipend – Will be discussed later

Company Name – BioQuest Solutions

Overview of internship: The work would be:
– Dossier compilation
– Writing pitch notes
– Research on any new projects that i might be working on
– Make a few media calls if needed

Since I work in the Pharma domain the work will be mostly related to this vertical. I am looking for someone who has an aptitude to learn and has an ‘I Can’ attitude. And yes we will pay a stipend.

Company profile: BioQuest Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (www.bioquestglobal.com) is a premier Clinical Science and Marketing Support Organization with around 100 professionals servicing the top 25 pharmaceutical / allied sector clients across India (in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon and Ahmedabad), Southeast Asia in Singapore, Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), China (Shanghai) and shortly venturing into Europe (2011).

BioQuest’s core expertise lies in Knowledge Processes in the healthcare industry covering the areas of Pharmaceutical Marketing & Medical Communication, Multimedia/ ITES/ Digital Services, Outreach Solutions like Integrated Direct Marketing & PR, Clinical Research, Biostatistics, etc.

Desired profile: MBA/ B-Pharm/ BSC

Duration of internship – One Month – July ’12

How to apply: Write to bioquestglobal@indianinternship.com

10 Responses to “Internship 2012 with BioQuest Solutions in Bangalore”

1. This is my first time I visit here. I found so many interesting knowledge in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work.

2. barun kumar says:

sir i am interested in internship from your company .i am in MBA 2nd semester in m.s ramaiah.how can i apply to your company for internship.

3. Toshika Jain says:

Sir,
    I am pursuing B.pharma 3rd yr from school of pharmacy,D.A.V.V.,Indore.I am highly interested in undertaking an internship during my course.Bioquest solutions is a highly reputed firm and to do an internship with you will give me exposure to practical knowledge.I just wanted to know am i qualified enough to be a part of your team? Looking forward for your reply.
    Thanking you,
    Toshika Jain (toshika_jain@rediffmail.com)

4. Toshika Jain says:

Sir,
    Thanking you,
    Toshika Jain

5. Madhavi Kurra says:

Sir/Mam
    I am Madhavi.K,Pursuing 3rd Semester MBA (Information Systems ) in IIBS Bangalore. i am interested in internship from your company. how can i apply to your company for internship.

6. Madhavi Kurra says:

Sir/Mam
    I am Madhavi pursuing MBA 3rd semester in IIBS Bangalore in the stream of Information systems, I am very much interested to do Internship in your company , Can i know how to apply for internship in your company

7. K.S.Rajesh says:

Sir/Madam,
    I am pursuing M.Pharmacy 1st yr in C M College of pharmacy, Hyderabad.I am highly interested in undertaking an internship during my course. Please let me know whether i am eligible for this internship, if yes please let me know how to apply.
    Thanking you,
    Rajesh

8. Nishma says:

Hello I found this very interesting and I am very eager to learn as an intern. Can I apply for a winter internship from Dec17-Jan 17. I will be half way through my second year at Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal, Karnataka.