Summer Internship 2012 for RTI Intern at SaveLIFE Foundation
SaveLIFE Foundation is looking for two interns to undertake a nation-wide Right to Information (RTI) research on road safety, and emergency response.
• Drafting and Analyzing RTI applications.
• Assist us in disseminating research through web, print, and broadcast media.
• Support legal team by supplying RTI information for strengthening Foundation’s policy advocacy interventions.
• Students interested to work on RTI and keen to become part of Foundation’s National RTI Project on road safety.
• All incidental expenses incurred by interns will be covered by the Foundation.
• Interns will be working out of the SLF office located in in South Delhi.
• Exceptional performers will be given part-time & full-time job offers.
• Interns will get a chance to become a certified life saver.
Duration of Internship: Minimum 2 months and can be extended.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send a latest copy of your resume to email@example.com and mention “RTI Research Intern”
About us: SaveLIFE Foundation is a non profit and non governmental organization focused on improving road safety and emergency care in India. It’s working to create community run emergency response systems and is advocating for better policy frameworks around road safety.
To know more about us, visit us at www.savelifefoundation.org and follow us on FB: www.facebook.com/savelifefoundation or Twitter at www.twitter.com/savelifeindia