Software Development (PHP) Job Internship & Final Placement
Mumbai (Central Suburbs – Thane). Candidates applying from outside Mumbai, should be willing to relocate.
15000/month and above
Overview of Internship:
A Client of Careerise from Central Suburbs (Thane), is looking for candidates who are well-versed with PHP for a full-time employment starting as a trainee intern. Selected candidates will work on PHP based open-source MVC Frameworks such as Zend Framework, CodeIgniter etc. along with popular open source CMS, eCommerce and CRM platforms such as WordPress, Magento, SugarCRM etc.
A pureplay technology start up which focuses on open source development. The company is committed to provide high end web development services to its clients across the world, hailing from diverse geographies such as the US, UK, Europe, Australia, Middle East etc.
– Best in-class compensation
– Exposure to cutting-edge web technologies – MVC Frameworks, content management systems, eCommerce store platform etc.
– Exposure to programming best practices using Agile Methodology
– Participation in well laid-down web development process, including software versioning, issue tracking, code reviews, documentation etc.
– Opportunity to participate in community based open-source development projects
– Involvement in the entire product development/campaign life cycle, from idea to implementation
– Opportunity to perform multiple roles right from analysis to programming and testing. In fact, all candidates who show promise, will also be invited to participate in architecting products/campaigns
– Hands-on experience in PHP development
– Sound fundamentals of object oriented programming, data structures, databases, computer networking and operating systems
– Knowledge of web application architecture such as web server, middleware/scripts etc. For e.g. LAMP/WAMP
– Knowledge of HTML/CSS
– Good understanding of the MVC architecture
MCA/B.E./B. Tech/M.Sc./MCS or an equivalent graduate from any college/university in India. Candidates applying from outside Mumbai, should be willing to relocate.
Freshers and candidates with less than a year’s experience in PHP based web development.
Candidates are selected through a rigorous process of written test, followed by a telephonic interview and/or up to 2 rounds of face-to-face interviews.
Permanent – Internship cum final placement
How to Apply:
Send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add details of current CTC (if employed) and comprehensive reasoning for “why you are most suitable for the job?”